Trial Discussion Thread #25 - 14.04.14, Day 22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My secret desire:
in the Steenkamp bench suddenly a girl, decal of Reeva, sitting and always looking straight to OP in the dock.

Bizarre, I know. :blushing:

I think he has a few more days yet...
Oh darn... wishful thinking on my part :floorlaugh:

I would prefer to get on with seeing what witnesses Roux has.

I know some think Nel is scoring points, but surely you can't enjoy the tedious repetition of it all?

How are you in a different time zone? I'm in Brisbane... I didn't know we had 2 time zones in Queensland!

Oops! Well spotted Freya. It was actually 5.25 pm - even here on Bribie. I can be a bit dyslexic.

I think that we have one of the best times for viewing.

Oh darn... wishful thinking on my part :floorlaugh:

I would prefer to get on with seeing what witnesses Roux has.

I know some think Nel is scoring points, but surely you can't enjoy the tedious repetition of it all?

I could be wrong but it seems we have lots to cover yet...

Morning ..

.. I'm still trying to catch up with the end of the weekend thread :scared:

Visual....

A pic of NELL, smiling, on the cover of TIME magazine... (smile)... person of the year edition.

... Manhattan here.... work in 3 hours... oh boy...

N: Mr P, my argument will be...is that your version's so improbable that it cannot be reasonably probably true...not truthful...you're tailoring our versions.

I've heard Reeva was a very neat person?

O: Her car was a mess but her room was always neat and tidy.

Oops! Well spotted Freya. It was actually 5.25 pm - even here on Bribie. I can be a bit dyslexic.

I think that we have one of the best times for viewing.

Oh good, I thought I was going crazy for a bit! Yes we get prime time viewing here, perfect timing :)

OP just called the sandals "slops" also lol I think this is a word made up by Roux or Nel

Judge tells OP to speak up as he describes the packed bag. He doesn't know why Reeva's jeans wereon the floor while all else was in the bag.

O: Maybe she wore the jeans that day and the rest of her clothes were clean in her bag...

Now talking about the slops (sandals). The were neat, beside the bed. OP pic shows they may have been moved by police.

yes her jeans. tell us oscar...hth did they end in the yard.

Mark Batchelor is one scary looking dude! If OP really did threaten to break his legs, he has some serious cajones.

He just said she didn't stay over the night before, and now he's just said that she did! I'm going to go back and check this bit later on when the vid is up on YouTube .. we've only been going about 5-10 mins so it shouldn't be too hard to find.

N: Did she sleep the night before?

O: No....I didn't say she slept on the right the night before.

N: Why would her slops be on the right hand side?

O gives long explanation about where Reeva always keeps her things, N says always doesn't work here.

And judge stops trial. She saw a flashlight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024