Trial Discussion Thread #26 - 14.04.15, Day 23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
QUESTION:

Does anybody know why OP would make such a big deal about the magazine rack being in the corner?

Or why OP would be adamant that he knew for sure that Reeva didn't get up while he was sleeping and get something to eat?

Wh

Because his "personality" is such that he cannot agree with the prosecutor on even the most obvious fact, in this case, that he claims he was asleep and therefore a possibility exists WITHOUT A DOUBT that Reeva could have slipped downstairs for a snack.

It's the same problem he had admitting that he must have pressed the trigger when the gun went off in his hand.

I'm glad you brought this up because OP's inability to admit even the most obvious characterizes him as a pathological liar and shreds his credibility on everything else he has "been certain of" or "clearly saw."

I'm starting to get really lost on this thread now, I read articles on the trial, I watch experts on the rolling news and I watch the trial.
I come on here and there's people arguing and arguing about points that nobody else is in the "real" world. How you have a point of view even experts don't agree with??

Maybe Oscarinatitus is catching. Its ruining it for me really, there's nothing wrong with playing devils advocate, but coming out with arguments just to be pedantic is getting boring reading now.

Why not watch the TV/radio, listen to some experts then ask yourself, why do I think I'm right and they are so wrong.

BBM
Precisely

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members