Trial Discussion Thread #33 - 14.05.05 Day 26

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay I want you guys here to pretend you are Roux.

How would you answer the following question

OP. Roux Im really really concerned and I need a straight answer. Will you still get me an acquittal like you said ?

ROUX. [ Insert answer here]

So what do we make of this

Barry Bateman ‏@barrybateman 4m
#OscarTrial I’ve established that Oscar’s live-in caretaker Frank Chiziweni provided nothing useful in his statement to the police. BB
Expand Reply Retweet Favorite More

Barry Bateman ‏@barrybateman 4m
#OscarTrial The sum of Frank Chiziweni’s statement to the police was - I saw nothing. I heard nothing. I know nothing. BB
Expand Reply Retweet Favorite More

Suspicious much?

Frank doesn't have to be a weatherman to know which way the wind blows...

So OP thought his house was safe enough for Reeva to stay there the entire week on her own???

OP. Roux Im really really concerned and I need a straight answer. Will you still get me an acquittal like you said ?

ROUX.

ROUX " Im doing the best I can OP but cannot guarantee anything at this point. Hopefully what is left of your all star status will at least get you a very small sentence.

But you have to stop with your over-acting courtroom antics like putting your hands on your ears and bowing your head and acting like the testimony is making you ill. Enough of that.

The judge and everyone else knows you are faking at this point. Just sit there and pay attention and dont over react to anything. Its ok to fake being sad and maybe let a few tears roll but quit over acting. Enough of that.

I cant fight the prosecution and also fight you at the same time."

ROUX. [ Insert answer here]

Answer: After the carp job you did during your cross with Nel, the carp job our two "expert" witnesses did, the carp job that the rest of the witnesses are bound to do.......NO. There will be no acquittal for you since you are without a doubt guilty of all four charges.

MOO

I just saw on GMA show that someone is now refusing to testify. I think it may have been a doctor or something. Couldnt they supeona the person to testify?

It sounds like the doctor doesnt want to testify now probably because it would make OP look more guilty. Or maybe the doctor does not want bad publicity.

I can't remember his name....something like Perumel(sp) He was at the autopsy.

Quick! Wildabouts left the live feed on outside and the journos are having a row. They don't know they are live.

ETA: Too late - they just realized.

ETA: No, on again. Shots of floor and feet and journo cracking up.

Damn it! I left mine on a while and saw them cut to outside and I watched for a minute then decided to close it. I missed the action!

Well d@mn... I can't believe both Standers are up and done that quick. Need to re-watch tomorrow and absorb.

Goodnight, peeps :seeya:

Pretty uneventful after we so looked forward to the seeing them up there!

Perumal, the forensic pathologist.

That's the one, Estelle. He has decided not to testify. Of course, the DT is saying it's a 'scheduling conflict'.

I also saw this reported on GMA, just like Hatfield relayed.

Will the ballistics expert be next?

I am looking forward to hearing both the State and the Defence Psychologists now because IMO they will either make or break this case.

Journalist, Barry Bateman, just said on the local Oscar Trial Channel that Frank did have something to offer at first, but for some reason he clammed up and said he never heard of saw anything.

I bet.

I hope the judge heard that. I think we can all draw our own conclusions.

I just saw on GMA show that someone is now refusing to testify. I think it may have been a doctor or something. Couldnt they supeona the person to testify?

It sounds like the doctor doesnt want to testify now probably because it would make OP look more guilty. Or maybe the doctor does not want bad publicity.

If you mean Reggie Perumel, the inference was that his findings didn't differ from those of the prosecution expert. So his evidence wouldn't be of any help to the defence.

I was following testimony here, and Trooper/zwiebel posted Nel asking for a brief recess as he was trying to cross examine the witness while also being bombarded with input from the team behind him. The SA rule that the defense doesn't have to give the prosecution their witness reports/test results/statements ahead of time seems extremely unfair and detrimental to a just outcome.

Yes, it does seem a bit one-sided doesn't it. Poor Nel probably found it difficult to concentrate with everyone chipping in. I would love to know what they were bringing to his attention. He seemed to finish his questioning very soon after the short adjournment.

Anyone find it curious that this extremely attractive young woman knows her way around his house so well? Even upstairs where he keeps his towels.

I find it interesting that OP himself wasnt the one trying to stop the blood flow.

It seems from what I have read about in past crimes that criminals who murder someone dont want to try to save their life after their deed is done because it goes against the act in the first place.

Like why try to save her life if the intent was to kill her in first place.
This may or may not be another hint as to his guilt.

Also, there was discussion about blood splatter a couple weeks ago and if they were still trying to stop blood flow it does mean that blood was still oozing out from at least gravity or something.
So this kind of fits that her blood was slinging around when he was carrying her. Confirms what some of us thought a couple weeks ago.

So Frank Chiziweni, the live in gardener heard nothing what so ever.
Christo Menelaou a good friend who did an Oscar positive magazine interview not long after the incident heard 3 thunderclaps and nothing else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member