Trial Discussion Thread #33 - 14.05.05 Day 26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM

Wait...:waitasec: ....I thought he said that netcare told him to bring her in himself. right?

Yes in his testimony he said he didn't really remember the conversation but only remembered that they told him not to wait for an ambulance

What was OP's explanation for saying everything was fine?

Well that's the thing with all the versions,and why I said in my post that it was remarkable that OP corrected Nel.

On direct, Roux and OP denied that he said "Everything is fine."
On direct, the 2 tried to claim that OP said "I'm OK." or such.

I cannot right now recall what OP said when Nel first broached the "everything is fine," with him.

It's one of the things that changed from moment to moment.

I fell for "the shirt was on backwards" posts here lol, and I'm not agonna fall for this one. Did he say "everything is fine" or "I'm fine." I've seen both posted here. tia :seeya:

During the testimony, IIRC, there was some contention over which one was said. The security guard testified that OP said " Everything is fine."

In cross, Roux said are you certain he did not say "I am fine?"

And I believe that OP might have conceded that he MIGHT have said I am fine, but swears he does not remember what he said during that call.

Either way, that is a damning statement to make, if your gf is dying on the toilet floor. :eek:

I fell for "the shirt was on backwards" posts here lol, and I'm not agonna fall for this one. Did he say "everything is fine" or "I'm fine." I've seen both posted here. tia :seeya:

I feel your pain regarding "the shirt was on backwards," but OP said, "Im fine." Baba was adamant about that.

According to Baba's written police statement, OP said "I am ok" - that is also what's in the prosecution's bill of particulars.

If it's in the BOP, how/why in the world is it posted here over and over as "everything is fine?" Is the bill of particulars available. I haven't been able to find it by googling. TIA

I agree.
I also think it is strange that he played down his relationship with OP.
He must be fairly close for OP to phone him for help rather than seek help from someone in his employment that was actually on site .

On the one hand he's obviously closer to OP than he cares to admit but on the other hand doesn't want to be seen too close for when the verdict comes in.

Both Mr Baba swore to this, "Security, everything is fine"; and in one of the more remarkable exchanges between Nel and OP, I heard Nel mess up, and tell Op he said "everything is OK."
And OP kinda corrected him and actually said that he said, "Everything is fine.'

imo i dont think nel messed up im thinking he did it on purpose

During the testimony, IIRC, there was some contention over which one was said. The security guard testified that OP said " Everything is fine."

In cross, Roux said are you certain he did not say "I am fine?"

And I believe that OP might have conceded that he MIGHT have said I am fine, but swears he does not remember what he said during that call.

Either way, that is a damning statement to make, if your gf is dying on the toilet floor. :eek:

Everything is fine is a damaging statement, for sure. I'm fine isn't necessarily, imo. I'm thinking of when you call for help frantically and the person on the other end of the line wants to know who all is injured. Like "are YOU injured, too?" "No, I'M fine"

He was also adamant that he called OP first.

I will still choose to believe his words over the words of a confessed killer. Baba was just a security guard that was doing his job that night. Is he part of the "it runs deep" conspiracy too? :D

http://www.iol.co.za/news/crime-courts/oscar-s-trial-passes-two-month-mark-1.1683865

"We saw Mr Pistorius coming down the stairs with Reeva in his arms. When Mr Pistorius saw us, there was relief in his face,” Stander said.

What was there to be relieved about?
Reeva was dead.

Help had arrived. Stander immediately ordered Baba out of the house. Carice took up a position guarding the front door. Stander went outside to reassure anxious neighbors while OP did who knows what inside, and then the unthinkable happened - a doctor appeared out of nowhere and there was no conceivable reason to refuse him entrance to the house. The time for not calling the ambulance and the police ended with one incredibly brave man going to the danger and offering his help.

thanks, really?

And just for you another important aspect.

People have been making a thing out of oscar's dogs, and that all other dogs in the vicinity may have been barking, except oscar's dogs.

But oscar has trained his dogs in a special way.
To be duplicitous and not bark when shooting occurs, but to bark inappropriately at other times as an allibi.

oscar-bark. (don't ya know. [j/k]) and a vartiation of the oscar-speak for our 4-legged friends.

lol!!!

Help had arrived. Stander immediately ordered Baba out of the house. Carice took up a position guarding the front door. Stander went outside to reassure anxious neighbors while OP did who knows what inside, and then the unthinkable happened - a doctor appeared out of nowhere and there was no conceivable reason to refuse him entrance to the house. The time for not calling the ambulance and the police ended with one incredibly brave man going to the danger and offering his help.

1. Baba never got in the house.
2. I was only citing the iniital moment OP saw CS, not later events and people.
3. Again I say nothing to be happy or such, Reeva was dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NNT1