Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oscar is the perpetual victim though.

According to the media link I posted, Kim was quite visibly shaken. I really hope she does pursue charges so it doesn't happen again.

Thanks for the link. This is really worrying for OP. If this is true, he is some kind of monster!

Thanks for the link. This is really worrying for OP. If this is true, he is some kind of monster!

Yeah I don't know about this one. The article said he said under his breath as he was walking by. So whatever he said, it was aimed at no one in particular. And it was to himself and she's the only one who heard it...

Gonna wait for more on this one...

I think we can draw our own conclusions as to why we won't be hearing from Frank. :cool:

Yeah I don't know about this one. The article said he said under his breath as he was walking by. So whatever he said, it was aimed at no one in particular. And it was to himself and she's the only one who heard it...

Gonna wait for more on this one...

To himself. OK.

I hope so too .. if true, then it is absolutely sickening behaviour from him .. (then again, it's exactly the type of behaviour I would expect from someone like that and in that respect it really does not surprise me).
Shades of the same...on the stand, it was all about Oscar - not sleeping, fighting for his life, etc. Now certain witnesses have also amplified his 'victim status'. As such, like you, I'm not overly surprised because I believe he really does view himself as the only victim that matters in this case.

JMO

Greetings all :seeya:

I haven't been able to log on much due to that hideous thing they call 'work'. Arghhhh.

I'm going to try and catch up on all the threads and points of discussion etc.

Not sure of this has been shared here yet; but I thought it would certainly interest you.

Is Oscar going to be in a little more of the brown, smelly stuff?

http://www.citypress.co.za/news/oscar-pistorius-reevas-friend-sleep-night/

I would say this is serious enough to warrant a little hoohah.

So #OscarPistorius allegedly whispered to one of Reeva's friends, Kim Myers, in court today: "How do you sleep at night?"

The incident happened in the last adjournment, when Pistorius was leaving the dock. Kim Myers was a close friend of Reeva's

Desi Myers is "furious" about the fact that #OscarPistorius allegedly said "How do you sleep at night?" to her daughter Kim

https://twitter.com/CharlduPlessc

This just infuriates me. Someone should ask OP that question, pompous azz that he is, IMO.

I'll bet Reeva's good friend DOES have a hard time sleeping at night. No doubt she has nightmares imagining the terror that poor Reeva endured that night. OP is disgusting to even speak to one of her friend's that way. What an arrogant :censored:

I haven't been able to log on much due to that hideous thing they call 'work'. Arghhhh.

Not sure of this has been shared here yet; but I thought it would certainly interest you.

Good to see you back here CTC.

YAY! Welcome back, CTC!

:loveyou:

To himself. OK.

If it's not true, it certainly wouldn't be the first time the SA media jumped the gun reporting something that is untrue without having all the facts first. Yeah, really not buying it. It doesn't even make sense.

I quickly looked though the transcript of her testimony while we wait for Roux to get his witness to the courthouse (g-r-r-r-r-r) and I can't see that she testified to hearing 'help' x3 at any point.

Maybe you've already checked but from my check:

1) Mrs Stipp did not hear any helps at all, only screaming between the two sets of bangs.

2) Mr Stipp also heard screaming between the two sets of bangs but he also heard help help help after the second set of bangs and it appears he conceded that as after the head shot Reeva couldn't have screamed then any screams, helps or whatever after the first set of bangs had to be OP.

NB. And the same conclusion works with the State's version because if Stipp heard helps after the second set of bangs which, so long as the State haven't changed their case, are the shots then any helps, screams, etc. after had to be OP.

Let's hope they have CCTV around the court buildings and that they can see how close OP got to Kim, and her reaction to it. Even without the CCTV, if there were witnesses to him being in unnecessarily close proximity to her, and her being visibly distressed at that point, then in my book that's intimidation even without being able to prove what he actually said to her (if she was the only one that heard it). He can't, and shouldn't be allowed to, get away with intimidating friends and family of his victim.

He didn't say that.

She said she thought it was a woman crying and her husband said, no, that's OP. But the defense is saying the screams, not cries, before the second set of bangs were OP and he sounded like a woman. This point has still not been disproven.

She spoke Afrikaans. She said she heard "iemand" (translation: somebody) crying very loudly. She asked her husband who was crying like that and her husband said it was Oscar. And then she said that to her his voice sounded like a woman.(Session 3 March 4 about 1:02:20)

I've just managed to flash through some of the posts, and I'm going to move back to previous threads throughout the day, because I'm certain there have been some seriously relevant and thought provoking points raised round here in the last 2 weeks. I wish there was a SUMMARY button one could click on in order to 'get up to speed' without missing anything important.

These threads move so fast :scared:

I'm going to dive straight into the older posts now and do some speed reading.

Which case?

The state's case. Crim mentioned that if the defense introduces knew (edit: knew? damn spellcheck! I meant new) new evidence then the state has the option to reopen its case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
culley2821