Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How can anyone with half a brain not see the obvious tailoring of evidence
Wolmaran's can't remember if he handed over a report prior to the trial?, really?.
Getting all cagey and defensive about his first report.
Give me strength.

Wollie, a lot sharper than he presented himself to be imo, seemed to be playing the old, tried and true "plausible deniability" card.

Could be:
Resus kit
fold away bed
Back brace
painkillers
Spare hearing aid plus batteries
Ear horn
English - Afrikaans dictionary circa 1900
heat rub
old filing case with nothing in it
Brainteaser - broken
pills
etc.

.. and can I please claim the award for the most answered post on this thread today :blushing: :p :D

It is also much more natural to have an emotional response of support for the victim so it would be unusual to be basing my conclusions on emotion in this case in favor of the living breathing, handsome millionaire, who shot his girlfriend to death as opposed to Reeva whose life was cut short at Oscar’s hand.

Snipped.

Many people see OP as the victim, victim of circumstances, of fate, of bad luck... of mean evil prosecutor.

OP for one, seems to view himself as THE victim.

How can anyone with half a brain not see the obvious tailoring of evidence
Wolmaran's can't remember if he handed over a report prior to the trial?, really?.
Getting all cagey and defensive about his first report.
Give me strength.

Tell us more. Which aspects of today's testimony do you suspect have been tailored?

"Urbane Roux". I LOL'd a little. I find him more obsequious than urbane. I've warmed to him some though over the course of the trial. Oldwage is just ugh. I veer between being fine with Roux and being annoyed by some of his approaches, which I sometimes find transparently manipulative and not that effective.

Exactly.

Just like OP's totally unsolicited "I fetched Reeva's handbag and I didn't go through it"

Probably my imagination running away with me but I have always thought that there may have been something in that bag . Maybe something that could have given away the reason for the argument or it could have been used to remove something else away from the scene .
My suspicions were even more heightened when I found out it had been whisked away from the crime scene or was that just Reeva's overnight bag .
With regard to today's testimony I still can't picture what the defence are trying to say about the arm being closer to the door and unless the prosecution amend their view I am choosing to believe Mangena's version as I can visualise their scenario with ease.JMOO

Quote from the link:

"But it is not only the post mortem that Perumal relied on, as he also assessed the crime scene. In fact, it was he who, after seeing a mark on the toilet wall, realised that a spent bullet was in the toilet and suggested it be retrieved.

“A lot of injustices are done in criminal cases because of improper crime scene investigation,” he said."

I guess sly old Wollie was putting one over on everybody, or Reggie was, take your pick! But one way or another Roux was going to take a stab at the SAPS with this, one way or another. LOL!!!

http://www.iol.co.za/capetimes/oscar-it-s-all-about-the-toilet-door-1.1476183#.U20Tw7-9LTo

Quote from the link:

"But it is not only the post mortem that Perumal relied on, as he also assessed the crime scene. In fact, it was he who, after seeing a mark on the toilet wall, realised that a spent bullet was in the toilet and suggested it be retrieved.

“A lot of injustices are done in criminal cases because of improper crime scene investigation,” he said."

I guess sly old Wollie was putting one over on everybody, or Reggie was, take your pick! But one way or another Roux was going to take a stab at the SAPS with this, one way or another. LOL!!!

http://www.iol.co.za/capetimes/oscar-it-s-all-about-the-toilet-door-1.1476183#.U20Tw7-9LTo

Would love to know who it was that really noticed or found the spent bullet and when .

Tell us more. Which aspects of today's testimony do you suspect have been tailored?

Final report dated 23rd April 2014, beer with Dixon after he finished his testimony, you do the maths.
Dixon was nothing but a decoy to flush out question's from Nel.

Final report dated 23rd April 2014, beer with Dixon after he finished his testimony, you do the maths.

Do you think today's testimony has strengthened the defence case at all.
I can't see anything myself but I have missed bits again today.

:confused::confused::confused:
Is this another conspiracy theory? Lol!
:ufo:

Gerrie Nel has a huge female fanbase, they are on many boards all over the Internet. One on a UK board calls themselves Nel's Belles and they frequently take over the board to discuss many intimate thoughts about Gerrie! Quite embarrassing for me, but really funny! I've seen many get in to that here too from time to time! And I understand why so many ladies would love to have Gerrie over for a nice long CHAT and a HOT cup of tea! LOL!!!

I am a huge fan of Mr. Nel too, not in the same way as Nel's Belles obviously. :floorlaugh: I just see him as a true bada**, a genuine man, "Kicking *advertiser censored** and taking names!" Very cool. :cool:

As the case goes on it seems the defence witnesses are trying not to stray too much out of their field of expertise....... Can't think why !

I'd like to know what..... if anything ....did OP do that night/morning that was remotely 'resonable'

Do you think today's testimony has strengthened the defence case at all.
I can't see anything myself but I have missed bits again today.

Neither strengthened or weakened it IMO, Wolmaran's didn't seem to have alot of certainty/confidence with his version, in fact at one point he said it's all speculative and that anything could have happened behind that door.

Hmm, I could have sworn that OP had said that he hadn't been back to the scene of the crime since that day...

Yes. Wasn't that part of his introductory "poor me how much I have suffered" spiel at the beginning of the trial? Something about not going back because of the pain it had caused him?

Maybe i am misremembering.

Like this? ;)

BlSGFPYIcAAgeUh.jpg:large

(link)

Thanks for this. It really made me laugh. If anyone didn't see the above earlier it is worth a quick read!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member