Trial Discussion Thread #4 - 14.03.10, Day 6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From Lisa Salinger..

What do you guys make of Nel saying that today's testimony will "have a character of its own". And he wanted an extra 30 minutes in the morning before start time (which was denied).

if it has been denied... on my news here it say not so, it will start in 1 hour and 15 mins from right now.. wherever you are in the world.

Lisa.. I am hopiingggggggg it will be Darrin Fresco. the gun happy cousin and all round punky guy...

Yea, I'm totally looking forward to hearing from the friends! I spent some time this evening digging through their Twitter profiles. Fun stuff! :)

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/south-africa/johannesburg

instead of trying to work forward and backwards, you could put this on your screen. Jo'burg is the same time Zone as Pretoria. SA has the same time zone all over..

you can see the REAL time in Pretoria and know how much time has to elapse for you. wherever you are.. USA, Canada, AU, Patagonia, NZ, England. Antarctica, Siberia, Australia.

Lisa Salinger ~

Your personality analysis = highly sensible and well-spoken. Have you wondered if roid rage could have been a factor in his behavior? Steroid use seems to be rampant with athletes these days, so I wonder...

I think Pieter Baba will be back on the stand.. I don't think he had finished testifying, he was taken ill which is why court dispersed early on Friday.

Lisa Salinger ~

Your personality analysis = highly sensible and well-spoken. Have you wondered if roid rage could have been a factor in his behavior? Steroid use seems to be rampant with athletes these days, so I wonder...

Yes, absolutely I've considered that. And it is a real thing! That stuff can make people nuts. We'll have to wait and see if they did blood tests on him.

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/south-africa/johannesburg

instead of trying to work forward and backwards, you could put this on your screen. Jo'burg is the same time Zone as Pretoria. SA has the same time zone all over..

you can see the REAL time in Pretoria and know how much time has to elapse for you. wherever you are.. USA, Canada, AU, Patagonia, NZ, England. Antarctica, Siberia, Australia.

For me it's easier to know how far apart the time zones are so I will always know what time it will be in Texas when it's a certain time in a certain place. SA is seven hours ahead of me so I always know that whatever time something is supposed to start/end in SA, I just subtract by seven. If you are in EST SA is six hours ahead. That way I'm not always having to google current times. We have family all over the world so this is an important skill!

For me it's easier to know how far apart the time zones are so I will always know what time it will be in Texas when it's a certain time in a certain place. SA is seven hours ahead of me so I always know that whatever time something is supposed to start/end in SA, I just subtract by seven. If you are in EST SA is six hours ahead. That way I'm not always having to google current times. We have family all over the world so this is an important skill!

I'm in Texas too :)

@OscarTrial199
This morning the cross-examination of Pieter Baba, security shift leader at Silverwoods Estate on Valentines eve 2013
https://twitter.com/OscarTrial199/status/442922272287105024

@Chriseldalewis
# Pistorius Hein Taljaard is the court orderly who has been removed from the Oscar trial for giving intv's to media. #sabcnews
https://twitter.com/Chriseldalewis/status/442922530530410496

@OscarTrial199
Roux is expected to producer phone records to challenge Baba's version of events #oscartrial The defence team looks set to go...
https://twitter.com/OscarTrial199/status/442923692340047872

I'm starting to get all paranoid after watching this trial. I just heard yelling outside and a door slam and now I'm scared an intruder is about to enter my house :eek:

I'm starting to get all paranoid after watching this trial. I just heard yelling outside and a door slam and now I'm scared an intruder is about to enter my house :eek:

Clearly you are mistaken about what you heard... those were probably birds ;)

I find that the way all of this stuff affects me is that I'm acutely aware of all details around me. If I ever get woken up by yelling or a loud noise outside, I always look at my clock first to note the exact time in case I am a witness. Kinda ridiculous :rolleyes:

I find that the way all of this stuff affects me is that I'm acutely aware of all details around me. If I ever get woken up by yelling or a loud noise outside, I always look at my clock first to note the exact time in case I am a witness. Kinda ridiculous :rolleyes:

That's so funny because now I'm paying very close attention to what I hear and thinking about how I would describe it in court and whether I'm sure about what I hear lol

Pieter Baba is in the witness box..

Zwibeil!!...

I hope zwiebel is able to join us tonight. She's very good with posting the court proceedings. I'm feeling a bit under the weather tonight, so I might not be able to post much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper