Trial Discussion Thread #4 - 14.03.10, Day 6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Roux is saying that the version chosen by the state indicates Oscar said HE was fine, not 'everything'.

Baba repeating again, 'He said EVERYTHING is fine.'

no.. says baba.. he didn't indicate that HE is fine. he said 'everythings fine..

oh dear..

Baba: If I had accepted Mr. Pistorious' word that 'everything is fine' and left his premises, what would have happened?

That's exactly what I've been wondering!!!!

Baba. a statement was made as he came off nightshift that night... and..

But why would he have just called Oscar out of the blue to ask if everything is ok?

Because Baba had just been over at Stipp's house, and Stipp pointed to Oscar's house as being where he heard the noises coming from. So Baba checked there first. That's how I understood his testimony on Friday.

Witness has just said 'if he (OP) alleges he heard an intruder'

Hint he does not believe Oscar's version....

Roux has asked cell numbers not be published.

Whoop radio has much better sound than the other links I had. All the coughing is clear as a bell....

Talking about statement Baba made to police now.

Baba and colleagues arrived at house 3.26. OP said he was okay.

babas statement. he rang Oscar ) because stipp had called HIM, BABA,

Oscar says he;s ok. babas phone not on speaker phone..

Roux steps down. Nels up, asking if witness made another statement. He did, after shooting.

he was very tired, and I would guess extremely shocked.. he still sounds shocked. Baba , that is.

Witness explaining how he was very tired when he made statement after nightshift. Nel does not have copies of second statement to disprove 'lies'. Roux says he is not alleging 'lies'

Baba reading from his statement in Afrikaans and translator did not translate.

Roux up with question.

R: 'You were so shocked you didn't notice manner OP carried Reeva down stairs...subsequent statement you say you could even see the direction her head was in

B: I was so shocked I couldn't even see OP after he came down with Reeva...only time I realized what OP was wearing was after

R: That's my point.

baba said he was so shocked, he couldn't figure out in what manner Oscar carried Reeva down the stairs..

( how many ways are there to carry a body downstairs??)

para 5 of Babas statement..

her head, was on the side of the railings of the stairs..

the only tme I realized what Oscar was wearing was when the paramedics asked me..

he wasn't registering ..

he informed them that he was so shocked at the time, he couldn't figure out AT THE TIME, what Oscar was wearing.

Professor Simon, next witness..

Baba released from the witness box.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members