DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP's defence - YouTube
OP's defence
6 minutes ago
David O'Sullivan and the legal panel, Advocate Mannie Witz, Attorney Khanya Jele and Judge Chris Greenland discuss OP's defence to the charge of murder.

Thanks for this...however, where is OP going to be safe in the WORLD should there be an acquittal?

He can not count on.. Canada, Australia, UK, New Zealand, Chile, Argentina, Bolivia, USA, Fiji, Tonga, Samoa or American Samoa or even Micronesia as a whole bucket load of lost islands.
Thailand, Vietnam, Bangladesh or India wont have him.
China...would be hard pressed to take him and Russia have never heard of him, so it would be unlikely or politically unsound for both HUGE nations to even contemplate.
He killed Reeva Steenkamp...keep him in SA and let him serve some serious time....15-20yrs minimum.
That's the world view.

Thanks for posting those videos Fuskier.

Temporary non-pathological criminal incapacity!!

If the DT were angling for this defence all along, it's pure genius!!

Whether it succeeds is another matter.

I am not misreading your posts.. you are misapprehending my responses, every time, and it seems to be a pattern.. However, it doesn't change the fact that Oscar has not sought treatment for any disorder, none at all . Who is denying him treatment or medicine? No one. Nor has that claim been made by Oscar, or anyone else. One cant have pharmaceutical treatment forced upon one. Unless you are aware of Oscar being denied treatment at any stage ,. the theory is meaningless.

BBM

Is it your opinion, or is it a fact that OP has "not sought treatment for any disorder, none at all"?

The large majority on this board feel that OP is a terrible liar and many think he even charmed and fooled Dr. M. Vorster, whose testimony turned out to be incredibly damaging to him, in my opinion.

So, I am wondering what your source is or what reason you have for saying OP has not sought treatment. How would any of of have a clue what he may have done in his past.

If you have no reception, and no service, then I don't believe you can make an emergency call. I know from experiences, as we were lost on a hike in the wilderness, and had no reception, hence, no 911 call was possible. We finally climbed atop a large hill and found a few bars of reception and made the call.

Also, I think Reeva would have been very reticent to call police. I don't think she wanted bad publicity for herself or Oscar. But I don't believe that she had any idea he was going to shoot her.

In the UK you don't need service or credit to make a 999 call from a mobile.

why OP has to be an in patient - YouTube
why OP has to be an in patient
25 minutes ago
David O'Sullivan and legal panel, Advocate Mannie Witz, Attorney Khanya Jele and Judge Chris Greenland discuss why the Court has to commit OP as an in patient. This panel is post Judge Masipa's decision and discusses involuntary status, inpatient assessment and 'special' treatment under The Law.

OP's defence - YouTube
OP's defence
6 minutes ago
David O'Sullivan and the legal panel, Advocate Mannie Witz, Attorney Khanya Jele and Judge Chris Greenland discuss OP's defence to the charge of murder. This panel is post Judge Masipa's decision and discussing defense strategy before next Tuesdays Order.

Considering the tonne of information you've provided...I'll head off and view.
Thank you for it.
You can always rely on a Websluether like you for information, that's the really cool thing about this site. No nonsense, no abuse, no silliness....just consideration and information. -Thank you !

We don't need it here either in the Antipodes.

We dial 111...which is a bloody nuisance sometimes when your cellphone is in your pocket or bag. How many times do you think the emergency services have been called because cheap cellphones ( prepaid phones ) have pocket dialled 111. More than 1 and less than?
Not everyone can afford an apple..pod...thingee...most of us have banana's.

Thanks, Soozie, I wondered why everyone elses quotes were highligted:floorlaugh:
Don't do much of this t'internet social networking lark, green as a cabbage, me.
Thanks for the welcome, too.

Welcome on this quiet evening, sit back, read and take in...
There's a nice bunch of people on here. Some stubborn, some forthright, some just cruise, some can shout...most of us just like to comment, chat and hang out with like minded.
So:welcome4: TessaG

Trooper...you still up Oz side?

Thoughts re: Nels strategic move?

:seeya:hello guests viewing.

:uthere:
Why don't you join?

Are these not UK athletes? (Serious question -- I don't know anything at all about UK sports) Or maybe you're being facetious :)

snipped from the link:

The victim claims she repeatedly told the men to stop and to get off her but she was overpowered and repeatedly raped.

The woman met the Colombian-born footballer on a night-out with friends in Romford nightclub Liquid, and remembers leaving the club with them before losing her friend.

http://www.hackneygazette.co.uk/news/football_star_accused_of_part_in_gang_rape_1_3429456

Footballers are not athletes. We are talking about athletes like OP. Especially paralympic ones.

why OP has to be an in patient - YouTube
why OP has to be an in patient
25 minutes ago
David O'Sullivan and legal panel, Advocate Mannie Witz, Attorney Khanya Jele and Judge Chris Greenland discuss why the Court has to commit OP as an in patient. This panel is post Judge Masipa's decision and discusses involuntary status, inpatient assessment and 'special' treatment under The Law.

Wow, just wow!! Looks like OP could be held in psych custody awaiting assessment for months/years, unless he gets preferential treatment.

Advocate Mannie Witz seems quite certain that the assessment has to be done as an inpatient because it's not a voluntary assessment.

Tuesday's court proceedings will be a must watch imho.

BBM

Is it your opinion, or is it a fact that OP has "not sought treatment for any disorder, none at all"?

The large majority on this board feel that OP is a terrible liar and many think he even charmed and fooled Dr. M. Vorster, whose testimony turned out to be incredibly damaging to him, in my opinion.

So, I am wondering what your source is or what reason you have for saying OP has not sought treatment. How would any of of have a clue what he may have done in his past.

It is my opinion, and it is also a fact, according to Judge Masipa.. let me ease your wondering by quoting her directive in full.

Masipa did say, however, that she would prefer Pistorius be admitted as an outpatient. She dismissed Pistorius’s defence argument that there was no clear evidence that a mental illness affected his judgment when he shot Steenkamp. bolded by me to bring it to your attention that Oscar himself says he has no mental illness, and by extension would not have sought treatment for an illness he states he doesn't have.. ..

further....

“The accused may not have raised the issue that he wasn’t criminally responsible at the time of the incident in so many words but evidence led on his behalf clearly raises the issue and therefore cannot be ignored.” again.. bolded by me to underline my opinion ,aligned with the Judge, that Oscar in no way has stated, either in his bail aff, or his trial aff. that he not only hasn't sought treatment for any mental disorder, he denies and refutes the very idea of it.

is this enough ?? I can further elucidate if necessary..

BBM

Vorster did say that he is being treated for anxiety and depression. I believe it was part of OP's testimony as well.

Vorster did say that he is being treated for anxiety and depression. I believe it was part of OP's testimony as well.

Vorster said he was being treated for anxiety and depression SINCE the murder.. not before.

that was part of her testimony . It was made quite clear that he wasn't being treated for any such of a thing PRE the murder of Reeva Steenkamp. and since this directive, and ppks question is in reference to Oscar not seeking treatment PRE his murderous morning, whatever treatment he is receiving now , since the killing is irrelevant TO the killing.

<modsnip>

corrected by me

And we can pinpoint exactly when Oscar's treatment for anxiety began .. ( note. she didn't say he was being treated for anxiety disorder, or defect, merely anxiety) .. he saw Vorster who , she says, was the first person to diagnose it!. according to Vorster ,Oscar didn't know he had it, his family didn't know he had it, she discovered it, and one presumes she began treatment for it. May 8 2014.

Since Oscar , according to Vorster didn't even know he was a sufferer of anxiety disorder, as she diagnosed, whether correctly or not is irrelevant , so we do know that Oscar obviously hasn't sought treatment for a disorder, illness, defect, he didn't know he had..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper