Trial Discussion Thread #43 - 14.06.30 Day 33

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Witness does not wish to be televised. I'll call him Dr F.

ETA: Just seen post above. Amend that to V!

Roux is making me laugh with all his 'RRRRR' reports he's listing.....

Ooooooh, I thought we were heading for an adjournment but next witness coming up!

I'd say M'lady has had about enough of this dicking about and just wants this thing over with!

Barry Bateman @barrybateman · 3s
#OscarTrial Versfeld: reads through his CV. After qualifying as a doctor he became an orthopaedic surgeon. BB

OP appears to be rested, compared to how he looked last month.

Dr V: (OP) was a small baby when I first saw him.....I advised his parents on how to treat him.

Dr says OP is still his patient now, in answer to Roux's question.

So I guess now we are going to hear the sad story surrounding his childhood disabilities...:violin:

I'm a bit confused as to the relevance of this current witness :-/

Barry Bateman @barrybateman · 20s
#OscarTrial Versfeld: first saw Oscar when he was a small baby. He had congenital deformities. I advised his parents how to treat treat him.

Strangely here in Melbourne it is on BBC (?!) (Foxtel) It is usually on Sky so do not know how long it will last there.

Dr V: This is what OP has told me - I can stand and put weight on my right side without prosths....left side can click and it can be extremely painful. I have to bend left knee to put weight on it....on stumps, I can't stand still. Have to keep moving.....balance is better in the light. In dar, I really struggle...

I'm a bit confused as to the relevance of this current witness :-/

Me too but I'm assuming it has to be regarding the extra inch of skin that causes an imbalance in one of his legs.

Hippity skippity day y'all.

I have been waiting over 30 days to say that. :party:

Just so happy to see everyone! And yes, it is 3:45am here in North Cackalacki.

So OP has told his doc he cannot balance in the dark. He needs light.

Hallelujah! The psychiatrists had concluded that OP is not mad, the State and his defense have accepted their findings. Now Dr.MV needs to be assessed.

If OP has pain on his left stump, and has balance issues on his stumps in the dark, all the more reason, IMO, that he should have put his prosthetics on & turned on a light when he supposedly heard a noise in the bathroom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
softhunterstech