Trial Discussion Thread #45 - 14.07.3, Day 36

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree - it all looks a bit out of whack with some things huge and others tiny. I feel like I've wandered into the large print section of the library, though in a year or two I may be thanking webslueths for that look. But I guess it is always odd when things change and I'm sure that in a week or two I'll have forgotten what it used to look like anyway.

I use tapatalk app, so everything looks the same to me. :D

If the case is reopened and OP did come back to the stand, one question I'd like answered is the 'breathing' contradiction.

If you guys had one more question or statement to put to OP that Nel didn't, what would it be?

Good idea/question. I'm being greedy and going for more than one but I'd have like to see him press Pistorius on many of the supplementary issues - the callous way he shot that guy's dog, the shooting on the highway incident that most likely never happened, the boat incident, the people he had altercations with - I know that none of these are really central to the State's case but to me they all go together to paint a sketch of the type of man Pistorius is and as more shades and tones are added to that image it just gets uglier. I still can't believe that what we have heard thus far from the psych report said he was a gentle, kind type of person when every supplementary thing I've read (roomate at Olympics, Kings of Leon concert, guy at the races who P pumped into and then blamed for 'not sitting properly') suggests he's an arrogant jerk.

As I understand it OP clicked on to that website and viewed that one homepage only, for just .30 seconds.

With OP avoiding gorgeous women left and right and staying with one partner or no partner at all for long stretches of time, it seems to me that he had a fairly low labido, sex drive in life.

Maybe just seeing a *advertiser censored* homepage was all he intended to see for a few moments that evening, or he just changed his mind. He wasn't watching *advertiser censored* before or after that data so this seems unimportant.

As another poster has suggested, maybe OP prefers gorgeous men.

Preview of secret video of OP re-enacting the shooting of RS..............

https://au.news.yahoo.com/sunday-night/video/watch/24393536/exclusive-pistorius-video/

ETA: He moves a lot better on his stumps than the good professor has described

Wow cant wait to see that in full.
Yes he seemed to be moving very well indeed on his stumps, also was he still on his stumps when he was pulling he dummy out of the toilet in that video?, if so why when he was on his prosthesis at that point?.

Yes he seemed to be moving very well indeed on his stumps, also was he still on his stumps when he was pulling he dummy out of the toilet in that video?, if so why when he was on his prosthesis at that point?.

Great point. Plus, what the hell is this video and where did it come from? And is that Derman in the room?

Good point as it appears he's on his stumps & doesn't need support to ....shall we say run...

Great point. Plus, what the hell is this video and where did it come from? And is that Derman in the room?

It's an Aussie weekly current affairs show. The full video will be on here tomorrow night in Aus. I'd suggest you bookmark the sight & watch the video in full in 48 hrs, it should be posted by then.

Preview of secret video of OP re-enacting the shooting of RS..............

https://au.news.yahoo.com/sunday-night/video/watch/24393536/exclusive-pistorius-video/

ETA: He moves a lot better on his stumps than the good professor has described

Amazing video which does show the Professor's explanation of how his hip swings out but.... Reeva was already dead at this point with her arm nearly hanging off so how could she have clasped her arms around him in the way it's being shown on there? And definitely moves quite fast!

E.T.A That clip should have a Breaking News thread on here!

OMG, this is extraordinary. I can't believe this... So many questions. Can't wait to see it.

I too have many questions, like why was it kept from his trial................or do the defence intend to introduce this video. If not who made it & why?

Hmmmm, if it's in the public domain, can Nel find a way to get it into evidence? Or if it is the Professor, can Nel now use the video to rebut his testimony?

Well, he didn't need to lean on a wall in that clip!

The mock up retrieval cannot be anywhere near what actually happened. The "stand in" is clasping her hands round his back. Reeva was virtually dead at this point and sadly would have been a dead weight. OP was wearing his prosthesis at this stage. He had his prosthesis on when he kicked the door and that was before RS was retrieved. One questions the point of making this aspect of the film, unless OP is going to change his testimony yet again.

Your post is absolutely fantastic!!! When I was reading it, it was like a step by step reenactment of OP's version, you really placed me right in the scene of the crime. I wish you could show this to the PT and they in turn, to the Judge. :clap:
Of course, it never happened but Prof D convoluted fright/freeze/flee/fight narrative pertaining to OP just didn't add up. jmo

Thanks PrimeSuspect !

The problem is that Nel can't testify… he must get Wayne Derman to surrender this information against his will…

I suspect Nel won't be able to detail it so clearly for the Court considering Wayne Derman's confrontational obfuscation.

Nel will have to pick and choose a couple of critical points and focus on those, otherwise Wayne Derman's cross-examination will last for days… of course I have no problem with that, but M'Lady might find it tedious and unnecessary :D

OP's arm is in quite a straight position in the video too whereas his testimony was that his arm wasn't extended.

Hmmmm, if it's in the public domain, can Nel find a way to get it into evidence? Or if it is the Professor, can Nel now use the video to rebut his testimony?

The preview clip for this weeks show has only just been released here. I tried a google search & couldn't find this video yet.

Does the PT even know about it? Anyone know how to contact them and let them know?

The preview clip for this weeks show has only just been released here. I tried a google search & couldn't find this video yet.

I suppose it'll be exclusive to the network at the moment but the minute that's broadcast it'll be all over Google and other News channels. I wonder if OP can use the new Google forms quick enough to get bad publicity stuff withdrawn?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Devon_SP