Trial Discussion Thread #45 - 14.07.3, Day 36

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now reporter doing some shooting with an American expert at a shooting range in Cleveland Ohio USA

I find it hard to believe that The Evidence Room and Scott G. Roder (“Executive Head & Demonstrative Evidence’ http://www.evidence-room.net/) would release this video and do an actual interview to Channel 7 Australia without the support of their client. They would ruin their reputation if this was a leak.

I suspect the defense is releasing this information, taking a large risk because they have run out of options and this special report may show Pistorius as sympathetic/a better defense scenario.

Or they want to cause a mistrial/change defense teams to buy more time. Making Pistorius seem as if he is victimized by ‘leaks’ when in actual fact he doing it himself as another desperate defense strategy.

This trial has more twists than a Frisbee.

Speaking about eating dinner, someone watching *advertiser censored*

Showing 2 fans and open balcony door. Hot night.

Scott order going through what Oscar told him. Fans were noisy and didn't hear Reeva get up

Speaking about eating dinner, someone watching *advertiser censored*

Someone watching *advertiser censored*?

Is the implication being that it could also have been Reeva?

Oscar hears loud screech and bang and immediately thought intruder coming into his bathroom.

Oscar in uncle's lounge room explaining going up hall. Scott seems to believe every word he says.

I'm starting to think Uncle Arnold could have been involved in it's leak. He would have owned the Evidence Room's findings if he's their client.

showing Scott Roder how he went up the hallway..........arm fully outstretched.....screaming....Reeva call the police, baby call the police

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper