Trial Discussion Thread #45 - 14.07.3, Day 36

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in two minds about Uncle Arnold. Whether he truly believes his nephew and was thinking he'd massively help the case by hiring these guys to help prove OP's innocence or could he have thought the case wasn't going OP's way and releasing this was a last ditch attempt to cause a mistrial?

With the smirk he sports daily, all day... I'd say he thinks he's already bought OP's ticket out of jail, this is just to court public opinion to help the "golden boy" get back on his feet, so to speak.

I have a feeling, that whoever set this up, My Lady is going to be very angry about this video playing publicly.

Friend says toward the end the way they loved each other, their love levels were not together.

believes they had a fight, him in a rage killed her......lawyer representing friends of Reeva

Ian Levitt is South African lawyer, senior criminal lawyer representing friends of Reeva

Screech is disastrous for OP - that's the exact word to describe the sound made by a shoe on tile or hard floor, in other words - "movement" (we all know that sound if you scuff a trainer/sneaker/front of shoe).

Thanks for the updates guys, amazing work

believes the get the f out of my house was said to reeva....why does he scream to her twice & without hearing an answer from her he puts 4 bullets into the door....you don't worry why your so called future wife doesn't answer you

Ian thinks oscar screamed at Reeva " Get the **** out of my house". Was Oscar not wondering why Reeva ( or presumably whoever was there) didn't say anything when they were being screamed at.

Believes oscar is remorseful because of consequences to himself.

Reeva's ashes scattered by parents and friends at beach where she grew up.

why is he remorseful? because reeva is dead or his life as he knows it is over?.....believes Oscarf intended to kill Reeva

her girlfriend....you afre not going to be remembered as the girlfriend....you will be remembered as Reeva Steenkamp...so unfair, so unfairs, she's crying.....the end

Her friend from tropika crying.

That's it except for the stupid poll results.

So this programme is not just the re-enactment. There also are interviews. Does anyone detect a bias or is it balanced?

I can't help but wonder at what point the state saw 'murder' rather than it being the tragedy that OP wants us to believe? There must have been things heard and seen from that crime scene that we'll never get to know about because of Botha but somebody suspected there was more to Reeva's killing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member