Trial Discussion Thread #50 - 14.08.8, Day 40 ~final arguments continue~

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
R: 3rd photo prompted Mr Nel to call OP a liar; looong xexam of my client......we asked the state to produce the cord in question, they couldn't.

Now R is saying the state was in possession of a photo that showed the cable could reach the multiplug: "Here is the photo. It was moved (from original position) It reaches easily."

R: We're not alleging a conspiracy. That's why we took you to Col VR's evidence. He walked through the balcony doors easily....

Hey y'all...want some southern b'fast in addition to the other great spreads already out? How about New Orleans southern from Cafe DuMonde? Chicory coffee and beignets!!! :lick:

beignetsscottgulbransen-jpg.32607

http://civilwartalk.com/attachments/beignetsscottgulbransen-jpg.32607/

My favorite! Thanks!

I think Roux is making a good point about the crime scene photos being unreliable because we know things were moved and they weren't all documented when the crime scene was untouched

Well, Roux, Reeva is still dead and OP killed her. Cord or no cord!

Morning all from the Blue Mountains of North Carolina. I didn't know they had Blue mountains in Sydney too. I don't think have any hippity skippity in my step yet. lol

Guess we have to say G'day y'all. :)

R is reading OP's evidence about why he thought police may have moved the fans 'They needed to spread the duvet out'.

Roux now onto Botha: State should have called him.

Roux points out that Van Staden testified that no one was with him while he was taking the crime scene photos - but Motha's photos prove that Van Staden was not alone and was not telling the truth. Raises more questions about the crime scene photos being reliable as an undisturbed scene

Roux: I said, 'Col, how is it possible Botha knew about silver pistol in the bathroom if you were the first and only one in there?' He said 'it must be hearsay'.

Roux talking about other officer's statements that said they were all there during the initial observation of the crime scene, contrary to what Van Rensburg said

Hippity skippity day from North Carolina. I didn't hit the snooze today, so I'm actually early! That's a first.
ATL, did you get Zwiebel up?

Maybe you didn't, but I did, three times :blush:

Roux points out that Van Staden testified that no one was with him while he was taking the crime scene photos - but Motha's photos prove that Van Staden was not alone and was not telling the truth. Raises more questions about the crime scene photos being reliable as an undisturbed scene

Oh, I thought he was saying Botha, not Motha. :(

Roux's voice is very different when he's under pressure to deliver as opposed to grilling witnesses. I think we're going to get a lot of vulnerable, anxiety blah blah blah. I feel like gnashing my teeth and he's just started.

Roux is talking about how state is asking court to ignore, ignore ignore evidence of scene tampering in photos and evidence.

Good morning from dark, hot Louisiana, USA!

I hope I can survive listening to Roux!

O/T

LaLaw2000, how are we all going to know if you passed the bar this week? How long does it take to find out? Crossing fingers, eyes, legs etc.....that you passed with flying colors!

Oscar Trial Channel ‏@OscarTrial199 42s
Roux says crucial evidence of scene being disturbed cannot be ignored - only reasonable inference is scene was disturbed

eNCA ‏@eNCAnews 1m
Roux: the state failed to present evidence which would support the defence's claim that the scene was tampered with. #OscarTrial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli