Trial Discussion Thread #51 - 14.11.9, Day 41 ~announcement of the verdict~

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh dear, the defense outlined the timelines.... prosecution said only phone was common cause but state didn't do timelines grrrr

Well, the way judge is setting out the timeline fits nicely with OP's version, to me. or one of them, anyhow.

Gunshots at 3:12-3:14

Then screaming, OP walking in bathroom, Stipp called security, Johnson called security, Mr M called security 2x, 3:17 cricket bat striking door

What about all OP said (tailored) when he was on the stand? Will Masipa also talk about that?

What we have thus far:
It was Oscar who screamed according to Judge.
Ear witnesses unreliable according to Judge.

Is it possible she may be able to still find him guilty of murdering the "intruder"?

Still listing timeline. This is all the evidence we heard before, of Stipp's arrival, ambulance etc.

J: ANalysis of timeline...will assist crt in deciding if accused had premeditation, intention to kill deceased.

Break. There was whispering.

No matter what happens here.
OP killed Reeva.
Because of him she is dead.
He is guilty of that....It is now just the degree of how guilty.
I still think he will get time.
:jail:

Is it possible she may be able to still find him guilty of murdering the "intruder"?

That is possible, but that will be an absolutely travesty .. Reeva, and her friends and family, deserve the truth about what happened that night, and it should be officially acknowledged and recorded that she was killed in a domestic violence situation, which is what it most definitely was.

I can't listed to any more of this .. it's disgusting .. I'm switching my feed off now.

Did anyone see what happened then? I have no visuals now, lost my feed.

This is a bit of a relief. She is balanced in her judgement.

Court adjourned. Did she say two mins?! Or ten. Two isn't enough to... Y'know.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member