Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
c29a5cb0-a79e-4f6b-9f15-d8d2e5598cf6.jpg

Masipa says it appears that from testimony Pistorius at times had non pathological criminal incapacity.

I didn't hear that??

Rejects assertion of incapacity based on reflex or startle.

So far I have agreed with everything she has concluded.

Masipa: from moment he heard window open to firing shots there was no lapse of memory or confusion...

Colonial Mustard wins the award for cracking me up this morning!! :giggle:

My mind is freaking all over the place right now, so it's much needed!

MyLady:....there is a huge difference between a reflex action and an involuntary action...

He took a conscious decision to arm himself and go to the bathroom. The court is happy that at the time, the accused could distinguish between right and wrong.

Yes!

J: I disagree with this submission. (Startle response)

She says steps OP took after hearing noise preclude that. He knew, was aware of what he was doing.

I don't understand, if the Judge is only going on what "can be trusted"... there is nothing to go on apart from the fact that OP shot Reeva dead. I really expected more from her....

I can't but repeat it. The timeline proves it was not Reeva screaming, crying, shouting or whatever you want to call it. E.G. while most hear work the timeline on the basis Mike's wife heard the second volley the timeline proves beyond reasonable doubt that would be physically impossible and that his wife heard the last bang of the first volley and in which case the desperate crying they, EVDM, Motshaune and even Mrs Stipps domestic heard was at the exactly the same time that the Stipps and Burger/Johnson heard what they perceived was a woman screaming. So unless OP was crying out of one side of the house and Reeva screaming out of the other side, how to explain that unless it is all one and the same person.

And if the Stipps didn't get their times mixed up, how to explain their timeline which leaves them listening for 13 minutes to a woman's petrified screaming "in fear of her life", BEFORE calling for help if there. Niether Johnson/Burger or the Nhlengethwas took more than 3 - 5 minutes to call for help which is normal of nice people, 13 minutes is not so it is clear as they are clearly honest and decent people there had to be a mistake in their timeline.

yay !!! go masipa go.....she is not buying it....:thinking:

J: This crt satisfied accused cld distinguish between right and wrong...pathological insanity submission has no foundation

Judge going through Oscar's numerous defence's which is probably why 2 days were set aside for this judgement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nocturnal1