Trial Discussion Thread #51 - 14.11.9, Day 41 ~announcement of the verdict~

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
pardon for askin'. Is it just me or does it seem as if MiLady is reding her verdict notes for the first time....?

J: ...his bathroom not fitted with security, again, this is not unique....accused would not have been exoected to run from danger but....all he had to do was pick up phone and call security, or scream from balcony...there is no reason why he should have picked up gun and go to bathroom...

Umm, Peli, I don't think your 'beauty sleep' worked...............

jawdrop.gif

J: significant that accused had window open - he was nearer balcony than bathroom

basically.. she is saying he was stoopid not to call Standar, or run to the balcony before shooting the living bejesus out of Reeva behind a closed door...

Sorry, what?

No-one questioned this judge during the trial. People here were gleeful thinking of how this tough, fair judge would come down hard on OP. Now she hasn't suddenly she has been bought, or is biased? Please...

Most of us here have questioned the judge's behavior throughout the trial. We were concerned that she wasn't getting it.

Judge now talking about OP's mother's paranoia argument from Roux, she agrees his behaviour may be 'better understood' through that but it does NOT excuse it.

Just switched on, judge seems to be going on and on....
So, websleuths - what's the outcome gonna be?

Sorry, what?

No-one questioned this judge during the trial. People here were gleeful thinking of how this tough, fair judge would come down hard on OP. Now she hasn't suddenly she has been bought, or is biased? Please...

Not so. We did question her.

J: if accused had wokenin middkeof night, for example seen a figure and shot, then fnd it was deceased, that wld have been understandable...but this was not the case. He had time to act...reasonably.

I am not convinced a reasonable person...

I am not persuaded that a reasonable person with the same disabilities would have acted in the same way (paraphrase)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

oh well.. She has conceded he was 'unreasonable ' to fire 4 shots into a closed door... .. it was reasonable to expect death from that action.. so much for the proposal that he wasn't shooting to kill..

She just contradicted herself by saying him firing at the door would have known it could have hit or damaged someone!

J: In my view, all that is not really relevant (re type of ammo)

Says what is relevant is he was competant gunman

oh well.. She has conceded he was 'unreasonable ' to fire 4 shots into a closed door... .. it was reasonable to expect death from that action.. so much for the proposal that he wasn't shooting to kill..

So surely that goes towards Eventualis? But she already disregarded...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member