Trial Discussion Thread #51 - 14.11.9, Day 41 ~announcement of the verdict~

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in Switzerland. Can't find livestream on cnn or enca. Would someone please post the links? WOT ok but sound not very good.
Thank you!

Now onto 'common cause' facts.
1 screams
2 shots
3 reeva in bthroom
4 shots hit
5 Reeva wounded and died from them
6 OP called for help, took her from toilet, was distressed

Oscar Trial Channel @OscarTrial199 · 37s
#oscartrial Masipa says the deceased's wounds and cause of death are also common cause, that accused called for help, broke door with bat...

I am sure that I read somewhere, online, that is this may take awhile, a long while.

Uncle Arnold looking gravely serious for once - mouth turned down, instead of the usual slight grin.

J: Number of issues arose...took a lot of court time.

Contamination scene
length of cord
authenticity of photos

J: These issues pale into insignificance with other evidence...court will gointo this later...

oh d@mn!!! "those issues PALE in comparison"... I think I see a dark day coming for OP

She's really summarizing now. She's saying what really matters is the big issue of intent and all the other issues that were discussed are not as important

J: Only two people were there.....some witnesses who heard things...court indebted to them..The nub if what's at issue here can be divided into 3

Gunshots, cricket bat sounds, screams

#oscartrial Masipa says at issue is whether there was any premeditation - it won't serve any purpose to rehash details, but court summarises

#oscartrial Masipa: number of issues arose during the trial, and took a lot of the court's time..

Oscar Trial Channel @OscarTrial199 · 27s
#oscartrial Masipa says issue of contamination of crime scene, length of the cord and authenticity of photos pale into insignificance...

Milady said that claims of police contamination, the length of the extension cord, and the authenticity of the photographs.... pale into insignificance when looking at the overall case (words to that effect).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leeeeeeeeen