Trial Discussion Thread #51 - 14.11.9, Day 41 ~announcement of the verdict~

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh dear, the witnesses had never heard the accused cry or scream.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sounds like she's going to reject information about witnesses saying it was a woman screaming.

J: Tricky in my view. None of witnesses had ever heard OP cry, let alone scream...even Sam had to conceded she never heard him scream even when he faced life threatening situation

She is praising Lin's evidence now. Sound expert.

The witnesses have never heard him scream when anxious or in life threatening situation.

Serious doubt that witnesses at those distances were screams of a woman or a man if those screams were from within a closed toilet

J: There were only two ppl in house. It had to be one of them (who screamed)

Now detailing injuries to Reeva

Judge explaining how pathologist said Reeva would have become unstable from hip wound, and that and arm wound could have been fatal alone

#oscartrial Masipa: at time of incident there was no-one else in house who could have screamed and deceased had suffered horrendous injuries

Now that she's thrown out the screams, the states case is very weak. She is going to let him go free....:mad:

#oscartrial Masipa: 'either injuries would have been enough to kill her' - she'd be incapable of any voluntarily action...

J: There was also damage to brain, substantial fracturing of skull, suggests Reeva did not breathe

And judge says this indicates Reeva DID NOT scream!

He's weeping.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

#oscartrial Masipa: only other person who could have screamed was accused...the question is why.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knoop