Trial Discussion Thread #56 - 14.15.10, Day 45 ~ sentencing~

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeremy Thompson ‏@JTSkyNews 48s49 seconds ago

#OscarTrial starting afternoon session of sentencing Day 3. 1st state witness, Kim Martin, Reeva's cousin. @SkyNews @AlexCrawfordSky

Oh fgs, the audio is messed up on enca/youtube now .. gahh!

N: Did you know the deceased?

KM: My first cousin. I'm 12 years older than her.

Isn't there something wrong with the audio? Enca - both website and Youtube?

KM explains extended family from Barry/June first marriages. Relations in the UK.

Barry not coping well at all as Kim recounts holding Reeva as a baby. June has her arm around him.

KM: We lived in Cape Town. Uncle Barry had a small holding about a mile down the road....we saw each other every day..

She is talking about holding Reeva for the first time as a newborn baby who never cried. it's making me cry. :(

Finally a reminder as to who this trial is really about

I can't bear watching poor Barry. If anyone is a broken man its him. No one should have to bury their child.

I can't see to type properly...

KM: Auntie June and U Barry had a poodle...last 6 mnths of its life it became paralyzed. Reeva carried her around for 6 mnths, because alternative was to put the dog down.

eNCA ‏@eNCAnews
Back after lunch and Reeva's cousin, Kim Martin is on the stand. She is 12 years older than Reeva.

Interesting that Reeva carried a poodle around rather than put it down because it didn't have the use of it's legs and yet OP pumped a bullet into a dog he'd ran over because it wouldn't be able to use it's legs.

KM: Unccle Barry would never turn anyone-the horses away- It was a family joke he would never turn a horse away, so they always struggled.

KM: He always worked very hard, very, very long hours...

I'm watching Pistorius VERY closely now .. to see if there is any glimmer of emotion >:-(

KM: They moved from Cape Town to Port Elizabeth to get into the racing world.

N: And the financial situation?

KM: I think at first it was better, but animal world is difficult....things started to deteriorate again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sumzoe24