Trial Discussion Thread #56 - 14.15.10, Day 45 ~ sentencing~

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
N: Section 21 of the (Correctional Services ) Act, in every facility, inmates must be given opp on daily basis to make requests and complaints. Must be dealt wwith in 7 days...

AV: I take note Milady.

I still care deeply about SA justice system. What those reports I posted in last thread ( Vergeer as a defence witness) showed the pain, outrage and terrible reburdening Vergeers testimony and shoddily researched reports forced on many victim's families.

Nel's doing a public service here, she's been running rife and unchecked for years.

I don't think she is actually incompetant, she can't be, she does this day in day out for the state .. it's just that she has been greedy enough to take this job on privately, and get paid a substantial amount of money to try and skew the information she is providing. She must be stupid to think she'd get away with it though.

AV responding 'I take note thereof Milady' to the prison processes Nel'ss listing, that she doesn't know about.

N: Pretoria prison has single cells, baths and showers. You don't deny thaat?

AV: I take note thereof Milady.

Nel just withdrew his question where he said Reeva's family wanted to remain neutral.

I understand the family are making a statement today regarding OP's payments to the Steenkamps. They're unhappy with the way Nel dealt with it.

I did have the link but I must have deleted it.

ETA I'd already posted it. LOL

Nel’s questioning led to the Pistorius family accusing him of giving a distorted picture of the financial agreement with the Steenkamps. They said they would provide a full statement on Wednesday.

http://www.punchng.com/news/oscar-pi...g-to-continue/

I posted a link and the text here

Excellent .. Nel bringing up the point she made about sentencing must be something which acts as a deterrant .. this has really been bugging me, that the recommended sentence of house arrest and working with children would act as a deterrant.

hopefully her superior is preparing a transfer request or dismissal documents for this inept civil servant

If we had made a drinking game out of every time this witness says "I take note My Lady" - we'd all be schnockered by now, and we're only 35 minutes into Nel's cross of her this morning!

OMG Nel is acting as her tutor and she is taking note Lol .

N: What facts did you take into account with this case that wld deter other people?

AV:Sentence shld be of the nature....

Doesn't really ansswer, Nel repeats the questions and she mangles her answer, going on about firearm laws and now, therapy.

I still care deeply about SA justice system. What those reports I posted in last thread ( Vergeer as a defence witness) showed the pain, outrage and terrible reburdening Vergeers testimony and shoddily researched reports forced on many victim's families.

Nel's doing a public service here, she's been running rife and unchecked for years.

I'll bet she's bitterly regretting taking on this case. She's lost all credibility in public and her reports will be regarded as unreliable from now on.

AV: One wld look at the person...goes on to list previous crimes etc but does not really answer question

AV: If the court imposes a sentence that is unfair...

Ha ha .. he's caught her out again .. she's just used a pro-forma and tweaked it a bit .. LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokerhyme