Trial Discussion Thread #57 - 14.16.10, Day 46 ~ sentencing~

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
M: Important to explain the progress in last 5 years in dealing with overcrowding....

I missed the numbers, as usual

M: Cases move faster..

N: In 2005, overcrowding stood at 65%. Now it stands at 31%?

M: that's correct.

Barry Bateman @barrybateman · 2 Min. Vor 2 Minuten

#OscarTrial Modise: we will be able to accommodate this accused at Kgosi Mampuru (Pretoria Central) and ensure his human rights respected.

Mr. Moleko Modise is a VERY strong, very articulate witness.

Hard to argue with the big dog!

So happy Nel brought out the big guns! Totally blows lying Skunk Lady out of the water.

Not that it'll mean a hill of beans to Masipa. :mad:

I seriously doubt the SA prison authorities would want anything bad to happen to OP should he be a guest of theirs so I think he'd be well protected in there.

M:....team also visited UK prisons, USA, Brazil...There are 3 things all have in common; gansters, unauthorized items like cell phones....and drugs....

M: Important to explain the progress in last 5 years in dealing with overcrowding....

I missed the numbers, as usual

M: Cases move faster..

185,000 down to 135,000 I believe he said

M is talking about Dewani case, going to UK to persuade authorities they cld accomodate ppl like him who feel v.vulnerable.

M:....team also visited UK prisons, USA, Brazil...There are 3 things all have in common; gansters, unauthorized items like cell phones....and drugs....

OP should feel right at home then.

Sent from my GT-S7500 using Tapatalk 2

N: The inspecting judge... gave evidence in the UK, not just the department?

M: That's correct..

he brought up S Dewani.......and how UK needed assurances and they were able to meet that

M: ...we doo have a facility in each and EVER region that is suitable for ppl with disabilities..

N: Can you assure court you wld be able to cater for this accused and cater for his needs?

And M is saying yes, in that long K word place.

Roux up.

..........love it! right around the corner there is a prison that could accommodate OP LOL

There are facilities just around the corner which can accommodate a person such as OP.

M'lady showed more interest in floor cleaning unfortunatley

Barry Bateman @barrybateman · 5 Min. Vor 5 Minuten

#OscarTrial Modise says the department has had to defend and represent itself internationally to extradite several accused. BB

R:...I really have no doubt you are Bona Fide...you want to do something about our correctional services...intersted to hear you were in Parliament yetserday. How did it go?

M explains, then,

R: I want to read you something in the Star...

This witness has renewed my hope that M'Lady will be unable to find any reason to keep Oscar from receiving the jail sentence he so deserves.

R: it deals with you....'dept has come under fire for increase in torture cases'. Did this happen?

M: That is the allegation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member