TRIAL OF CHAD DAYBELL CHARGED WITH MURDER OF JJ VALLOW, TYLEE RYAN AND TAMMY DAYBELL #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO Melani believed in zombies. Chad declared that Brandon was one and that their children were attacked by evil spirits, just like Lori's. Melani bought the whole shtick because she trusted Lori more than anyone. She was in it for a long time.
Yes she was and it takes more than trust to buy into that. She may have some delusional personality in inherited from the Cox side of her family.

Per EID coverage:
9:45 a.m. Prior at the podium and asks Gibb about castings. He asks if the purpose was to rid the body of evil spirits. She says yes. Prior has nothing further but he wants to keep Gibb under subpoena in case he wants to call her again later in the trial. He says the final decision has not been made if he will recall her.
BBM.

She needed professional help before even meeting Lori and Chad. She has a strange personality. It's one thing to be naive or gullible but she's way beyond that. I thought Archibald did a good job showing how absurd everything she believed was and made her look like a loon. I give her credit for sitting there and admitting it. She is definitely the personification of cult mentality. Lori was right when she said she was like a child who would believe anything which is probably why she had the 100% trust factor.

BTW, isn't it weird that Audrey moved to Missouri, where Archibald brought up that Mormons believe Jesus will be returning, But SLC is HQ? Why aren't they all in Missouri and why did Chad come up with Idaho as their safe place?
So agree with your impressions of Audrey.
The connections to Missouri are understood within the LDS world
But the connections with Lori and her friends still confuses me
So we know of Audrey is still in Missouri ?
Not really relevant, but I remain curious

I had not seen that financial info before. Think of the nerve Chad had to ask his neighbor, Alice, to put her home as collateral to bond Lori out!

The financial information is interesting. Both of them had significant financial problems. Living far beyond their means. I have no doubt that both were in financial straits before Tammy's death. And the deaths of the children. And yet, LVD was getting a lot of money, not even working from the SS money as a widow benefit from Charles Vallow's death, and JJ's SS money, and Tylee's money. It was about $6,000 a month!

Tammy's "suddenly needing to sleep a lot" could also be a sign of depression. :(

ETA: Emma also said she was using colloidal silver.

Mayo Clinic's guide to colloidal silver -
"Manufacturers of colloidal silver products often say that their products are cure-alls. Some claim these products can improve your immune system and fight bacteria and viruses"

Do we really think, since JP is her landlord, that they've only spoken 3 times?
Also, John Prior asks Emma to confirm that there was no financial relationship between JP and Chad Daybell as far as the family home (that JP supposedly now owns) is concerned. Emma says that she does not know the details of any financial relationship between CD (her father) and JP.

Amazing that ED could research supplements and such but didn’t seem to bother to research depression which often includes sleeping a lot and side effects of Prozac which can include disruption to sleep and sleep patterns. I don’t think TD’s health was deteriorating - I think she knew CD was cheating on her and was sick of looking at him and would retreat early to her bedroom to go online and play games and whatever else she could do to distract herself from her deteriorating marriage.

Also, John Prior asks Emma to confirm that there was no financial relationship between JP and Chad Daybell as far as the family home (that JP supposedly now owns) is concerned. Emma says that she does not know the details of any financial relationship between CD (her father) and JP.
She didn't waste any time lying, IMO.

Her answers sound so scripted. Memorized, perhaps. Robotic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Horrorgirl87