TRIAL OF CHAD DAYBELL CHARGED WITH MURDER OF JJ VALLOW, TYLEE RYAN AND TAMMY DAYBELL #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only significance to that room is Prior being a jerk. One of Tammy's family testified that Chad told her and her father at the funeral service that Tammy came to Chad's office door and said she was going "Up to bed". So Prior jumped all over that trying to impeach her because their bedroom was downstairs. Prior tried to tell the witness there were no stairs in the house. By house, he meant the one story house with bedrooms, not the addition. The witness admitted she had never been to Chad and Tammy's house. It was a minor point that for some reason Prior jumped all over and ever since he has tried to emphasize it is a one story house.

I wonder if any of them have any medical conditions that could cause a lack of emotion. Maybe medication that keeps them even? I don't know it just feels so icky and cold hearted, especially for her daughter to not show any emotion when speaking about her death. I think I'd show more emotion about a complete total strangers death if it happened in my house than she did for her own mother. I had a moment of thinking maybe she's on the spectrum because I have friends who are and they can be very flat. I don't know them to be liars though actually quite the opposite. They are more direct and state things as they see them without much thought about how others will perceive it. More like hey it is what it is.. not really going to lie to get on anyone's good side or to protect someone. I am not in any way suggesting those that are on the spectrum would murder or lie or any of this.. I was simply speaking for the lack of emotion stand point. I thought that or like I mentioned medication or I guess just because you are a cold blooded person that can speak about the death of your own mother and even lie to protect your dad and show zero emotion about it at all.

It was a bit creepy when his son said he was like his dad.. ugh I though no please don't be like him.
Maybe the entire family has a flat affect. Their students must fall asleep in class.

The one thing I cant agree with is feeling bad for Emma. She is distancing herself from her mom, to lie for her dad who murdered her mom. She really knows this and yet throws her mothers memory under the bus. I don’t feel sad for someone who does that. If a member of my family died and another member was responsible then don’t ask me to lie to save that person! It would break my heart. I wouldn’t go there. i would take the 5th first. Emma has now proved herself to be a liar like her dad. Nope. Not feeling sorry for her. She is now a co-conspirator of Chad and Lori.
Completely agree. Being in denial is not that same consciously deciding to lie. The former is a psychological protection mechanism and the latter is a sin. If I could not tell truth because the consequences would be unbearable (DP), then I would refuse to testify and let them throw my *advertiser censored** in jail before I'd lie.

prior to the trial, Garth and Emma's statement about their innocent dad, told to the news media show they appeared on:

Emma Murray: I think if he was going to start a cult, we would be the prime members.

Garth Daybell: He would've started with us. … it just didn't happen.

it didnt happen???????........:eek:

Interesting, I was just thinking how I have a fitbit, and friends who do too, and I've never known any who "moved their arms" to get in steps.
Lol we were being goofy when we did it.

Specifically went on a girls trip with a friend and we did a lot of walking but didn’t quite hit 20,000. But we were tired and goofy and competitive so we laid on our beds and moved our arms to hit it.

This was probably around 2013.

There were a lot of things GD said he’d not heard before. It’s been almost 4 years since CD was arrested. If human remains were found on the property of anyone I knew (let alone my father) I would have watched every news report, scoured everything on the internet, and talked to everyone who even might know something to find out what was going on. If law enforcement thought my mother had been murdered even if I disagreed, I would want to know absolutely everything that made them think that. If the woman who married my father weeks after my mother’s death went on trial for the deaths of her children who were found in my father’s back yard and was accused of conspiring to kill my mother, I would have been there for every moment of her trial or at the very least listened to the recordings or read Nate’s updates or something.

This family is so far from normal that there are no words to describe it.
^^^THIS

Completely agree. Being in denial is not that same consciously deciding to lie. The former is a psychological protection mechanism and the latter is a sin. If I could not tell truth because the consequences would be unbearable (DP), then I would refuse to testify and let them throw my *advertiser censored** in jail before I'd lie.

Yes. Emma's testimony was completely opposite of what we heard last week.

When I listened to testimony of Tammy's friends and coworkers last week, and the week before, they made me feel like I "knew" who Tammy was, a quiet person, who worked hard, enjoyed her job, church, and social activities. She was an active person. Many of her friends were tearful, remembering her.

Emma, her daughter, did not paint any type of picture of her mother at all, she answered questions in a flat affect, showing no emotion at all. And she seemed to refer to her, as someone who went to bed at 6pm, watched video games, couldn't carry a box. Not one tear, even when describing her mother being exhumed! It was like, did she even know who her mother was?

The only significance to that room is Prior being a jerk. One of Tammy's family testified that Chad told her and her father at the funeral service that Tammy came to Chad's office door and said she was going "Up to bed". So Prior jumped all over that trying to impeach her because their bedroom was downstairs. Prior tried to tell the witness there were no stairs in the house. By house, he meant the one story house with bedrooms, not the addition. The witness admitted she had never been to Chad and Tammy's house. It was a minor point that for some reason Prior jumped all over and ever since he has tried to emphasize it is a one story house.
Thanks for explaining. So, it's just Prior grasping at straws because it's all he's got.

I had a fitbit back in the day. I moved my arm too--I have a lot of friends who did the same! This is not unusual. (Haha nor was it helpful!)
I put mine on my toddler once to bolster my step count. This would probably SHOCK the defense, but I’m still alive even after ::checks notes:: sitting on the couch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MambeuX