GUILTY TRIAL OF CHAD DAYBELL CHARGED WITH MURDER OF JJ VALLOW, TYLEE RYAN AND TAMMY DAYBELL #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
9:52 a.m. Spectators are now seated in the gallery. Idaho Attorney General Raul Labrador is in the courtroom. Many of the officers and deputies who testified are here. Chad Daybell is sitting next to John Prior at defense table. Prosecutors are at their table. Madison Co. Prosecuting Attorney Rob Wood did opening statements – my guess is Fremont Co. Prosecuting Attorney Lindsey Blake does closing arguments.

eastidahonews

Stream is live….

Oh, Idaho Attorney General is in the courtroom. Just grandstanding, showboating.

Yesterday Larry Woodcock said there are two more trials. One is for Charles conspiracy to commit murder. One is for Brandon. Attempted murder. I don’t know if Lori is charged in both or if Melanie is charged. We will find out soon enough.

I wanted to add, I think upcoming trial is why Brandon is being so quiet for now.
Here’s a link ( if I did this correctly lol ) to the thread for LV’s upcoming trial in Arizona:

Post in thread 'AZ - Lori Vallow Daybell charged w/ conspiring to kill ex-husband Charles Vallow and another relative, Brandon Boudreaux, Chandler, Maricopa County,'
AZ - Lori Vallow Daybell charged w/ conspiring to kill ex-husband Charles Vallow and another relative, Brandon Boudreaux, Chandler, Maricopa County,

If a juror believes Emma searched the wind direction element... I suppose that is reasonable doubt?
But why would they believe that?

Chad checking wind direction in advance of burning Tylee’s body demonstrates his concern that the wind may carry the smell of burning human flesh to a neighboring property where a person might detect it.

Chad texting Tammy about spending the morning burning limbs and killing a raccoon is an attempt to explain away any reports she might hear about the smell of burning flesh.

The checking of wind direction is consistent with Chad’s concerns at the time. Lying now to protect her father is consistent with Emma’s concerns at the present time.

Oh, Idaho Attorney General is in the courtroom. Just grandstanding, showboating.

Or maybe he is being supportive. Geez.

11:14 a.m. Common theme: “Chad has the answers, Chad has the knowledge, Chad has that special ability,” Blake says. In early 2019, Charles is deemed dark. “Chad Daybell deemed Charles Vallow dark. He actually said he was possessed by an entity named Ned Schneider.” Chad was Googling Ned Schneider in early 2019.

11:13 a.m. Blake shows the drawings Zulema Pastenes made detailing multiple probations. Zulema made journal entries about Chad’s teachings. The jurors seem engaged with Blake and a couple are writing notes.

11:12 a.m. Blake says through all the communication and evidence there was no indication ever that Chad ever intended to divorce or separate from Tammy but he wants to be married to Lori. “They would advance together as translated beings.”

11:10 a.m. Chad is still married as he’s writing the story for Lori. Blake now shows a slide showing Chad’s writing that James had served in an important position in the Lord’s church and Elena had been his beloved spouse and best friend. “Chad is the one with information. He is the one with knowledge and he shares it with others.”

11:09 a.m. “What is this about? He wants to have sex with her. He had to wait an entire month for him to see her.” Blake talks about two positions Chad and Lori liked. “This was about sex.”

11:07 a.m. Blake reminds the jury that Chad and Lori went by different names. James, Elena, Raphael, Lily. Blake shows part of the James and Elena on the screen. “A long awaited makeout session took place in the lobby…He resisted an impulse to kiss her but his entire body was on fire.” “Loin fire” is used. This was about the first meeting with Lori.

11:06 a.m. “Because they were married in previous lives, they said it was ok,” Blake says. “Chad was the one teaching. He was the one sharing these ideas and these concepts. He was sharing them with Lori too.”

11:05 a.m. Blake says Lori and Chad were both married and their spouses were alive and well. But Chad was Googling Lori. Blake says the jury heard about multiple probations, creations. “It was a way to justify the affair to people around them and maybe to justify the affair to themselves.”

11:16 a.m. Charles confronted Lori about her affair with Chad around June 29, 2019. Charles says he’s going to email Tammy and he does. Charles also emails Chad about the affair. On July 1, Charles tells Lori he is going to meet with Tammy in person. Lori says, “She won’t talk to you. She’s my friend.” Lori and Chad were in constant communication with burner phones.

11:15 a.m. Chad was sometimes at castings and prayer circles. To find out if a casting was successful, Lori would call Chad. Ned was gone out of Charles after a casting. “Chad taught that if a person was possessed, the body had to die. In order to set that person free, the body had to die.”

11:24 a.m. Blake references the pain tolerance texts Chad sent to Lori about the children. “Do you want me to cause pain yet to these two 3s you’re riding with? …We’ll at least give them a reason to scream.”

11:23 a.m. Seven days after Charles died, Chad texted Lori saying he feels “extreme changes are coming for me…and I welcome them.” Blake shows more texts between Chad and Lori in July.

11:22 a.m. No remorse or grief after Charles died. Blake shows a text from Lori to Chad saying “it was probably Ned before we got rid of him” – referring to Charles changing the life insurance policy. Blake emphasizes the “we.”

11:21 a.m. Blake reminds jury that Chad designated Alex as Lori’s protector. “Alex relished that role. He relished having a purpose. He relished being part of it.” Zulema asked Lori, “If Charles is a zombie, why are you back with him?” Lori responded, “I need to get my finances in order.”

11:19 a.m. Zulema and Alex believed Chad “100 percent.” No signs of grief or remorse from Lori after Charles died. Chad and Lori were in constant contact with each other.

11:18 a.m. Ten days after Charles threatens to go tell Tammy about the affair, Charles is shot and killed. Charles showed up to take JJ to school. “Instead of taking his son to school, he wound up dead. Why? Charles was dark. Charles was a zombie and if someone is a zombie, if someone is dark, the body has to die.”

If a juror believes Emma searched the wind direction element... I suppose that is reasonable doubt?
Not sure it’s reasonable…but if they believe it then yes it would be reasonable doubt as to who did the search…but not who buried and burned Tylee’s body on CD’s property - not reasonable doubt regarding conspiracy to commit murder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95