GUILTY TRIAL OF CHAD DAYBELL CHARGED WITH MURDER OF JJ VALLOW, TYLEE RYAN AND TAMMY DAYBELL #8

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Please discuss CHAD DAYBELL'S TRIAL and jury selection on this thread.
Below is a partial list of live streams and Twitter accounts we have followed from reporters in the past that are allowed.

LIVE STREAMS

Judge Steven Boyce

East Idaho News

Hidden True Crime

Law and Crime

TWITTER
Nate Eaton Twitter

Hidden True Crime Twitter

Justin Lum Twitter

Cathy Russon Law and Crime Twitter

ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 MEDIA MAPS TIMELINE *NO DISCUSSION*

ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *MEDIA MAPS* NO DISCUSSION #2

ID - Joshua Vallow & Tylee Ryan, Rexburg, Sept 2019 - TIMELINE ONLY *NO DISCUSSION*

Thread #1 Thread #2 Thread #3 Thread #4 Thread #5 Thread #6 Thread #7 Thread #8 Thread #9
Thread #10 Thread #11 Thread #12 Thread #13 Thread #14 Thread #15 Thread #16 Thread #17 Thread #18 Thread #19 Thread #20 Thread #21 Thread #22 Thread #23 Thread #24 Thread #25 Thread #26 Thread #27 Thread #28 Thread #29 Thread #30 Thread #31 Thread #32 Thread #33 Thread #34 Thread #35 Thread #36 Thread #37 Thread #38 Thread #39 Thread #40 Thread #41 Thread #42 Thread #43 Thread #44 Thread #45 Thread #46 Thread #47 Thread #48 Thread #49 Thread #50 Thread #51 Thread #52 Thread #53 Thread #54 Thread #55 Thread #56 Thread #57 Thread #58 Thread #59 Thread #60 Thread #61 Thread #62 Thread #63 Thread #64 Thread #65 Thread #66 Thread #67 Thread #68 Thread #69 Thread #70 Thread #71 Thread #72 Thread #73 Thread #74 thread #75 Thread #76 Thread #77

—————————————————————

Chad Daybell Trial Thread #1 Thread #2 Thread #3 Thread #4 Thread #5 Thread #6 Thread #7

Last edited by a moderator:

Last edited by a moderator:

Chad Daybell is sentenced to death in ‘doomsday’ triple-murder case

CNN —
Chad Daybell was sentenced to death Saturday upon the recommendation of the jury that convicted him of first-degree murder and conspiracy charges in the killings of his first wife and two children of his second wife.

Daybell was convicted Thursday of first-degree murder and conspiracy charges in the deaths of his first wife, Tammy Daybell, and two of his second wife’s children – 16-year-old Tylee Ryan and 7-year-old Joshua “JJ” Vallow – in a case prosecutors claim was fueled by power, sex, money and apocalyptic spiritual beliefs.

DP gets CD out of general population doesn't it?

I think that will suit him actually.
Living in iso for the rest of his life.....in his head with all his goobledee gook.

Not having to face real men.... who will be quite ok reminding him of what a he really is.
Damn.

I just heard the news that Chad got the death penalty. I’m no fan of the DP but I have to say this guy deserves it. It’s just too bad Lori was spared the same.

Unfortunately there will no doubt be endless appeals that will keep the wounds open for the living victims of Chad and Lori.

I just heard the news that Chad got the death penalty. I’m no fan of the DP but I have to say this guy deserves it. It’s just too bad Lori was spared the same.

Unfortunately there will no doubt be endless appeals that will keep the wounds open for the living victims of Chad and Lori.
Think its unlikely Chad will appeal. He rejected two opportunities to respond via lawyer or directly

I have continually tried to understand the barbaric nature of how Tylee's was disposed of by these awful beings. Tammy's death left her intact, and while awful, it did not seem torturous. But the kids seemed brutalized in ways that are linked to anger and desecration. It has always bothered me. I admit I looked away for awhile. As the now deceased uncle was responsible for the kids as he was with Mr. Vallow, his and Lori's hatred must have been great. Ughh. It is all so sad.

I have continually tried to understand the barbaric nature of how Tylee's was disposed of by these awful beings. Tammy's death left her intact, and while awful, it did not seem torturous. But the kids seemed brutalized in ways that are linked to anger and desecration. It has always bothered me. I admit I looked away for awhile. As the now deceased uncle was responsible for the kids as he was with Mr. Vallow, his and Lori's hatred must have been great. Ughh. It is all so sad.
I have a sick feeling when I think of Tylee's murder.
Knowing what they did to her in disposing of her body was heinous and depraved.
IMO she was killed by MULTIPLE people ambushing her.
Definitely her mother and uncle. Was Chad there too??
Let's not forget DW said Chad was entitled enough to take JJ upstairs to discipline him... the very night he was murdered.
Chad returned with scratch marks on his neck...I think? (IIRC)
So even though CD visit to the villa was swift...it was impactful and abusive to JJ.

Chad for filling his own pleasure in giving JJ a taste of what the night held ahead of him??
It crosses my mind often.
So evil.

What strikes me is that the two halves of CD's face both show sober acceptance - but the left side (his left - connected to the right side of the brain, the non-verbal space of imagination and envisioning) is sad. Weary, sad, worn down.

The other side (the one connected to the parts of the brain that manages speech and self-talk) looks grim and resigned.

The LE officers have compassion and even concern. Such a complex moment in our system of Justice.

IMO

@Kemug , you asked this in the last thread, and of course I don't know anything intimate about the families but what I saw at the press conference post sentencing was Colby and Larry and Kay in the background while another family member was speaking to the press having what looked like a friendly, close conversation for a number of minutes. They looked comfortable with each other. I don't think they're strangers to each other. I think that they would have got to know each other through JJ, first - Colby was still at home, a teenager at that point, when JJ was adopted. That doesn't mean they're doing holidays together or anything, but I think they've shared the experience of the last five years together and they have a close connection through their love for JJ, and Colby's love and respect for Charles as his primary father figure.

But this is all very much my opinion. I don't have any inside information to confirm or deny it.

Marking my spot. I do want to thank everyone who has rode this roller coaster of a nightmare through to almost the end. It hasn't been easy but we got through it. It proves that WS is the best IMO when it comes to wanting Justice for each and every victim and each and every poster here has contributed to seeing that it happens. We give it our all and love these victims as though they are family.... for me, that's remarkable. Group hugs for all!!

Attachments

• 964601.gif
    964601.gif
    62.2 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Marking my spot. I do want to thank everyone who has rode this roller coaster of a nightmare through to almost the end. It hasn't been easy but we got through it. It proves that WS is the best IMO when it comes to wanting Justice for each and every victim and each and every poster here has contributed to seeing that it happens. We give it our all and love these victims as though they are family.... for me, that's remarkable. Group hugs for all!!
I agree-- Group Hugs for everyone !!! We have all been here for JJ, Tylee and Tammy...and onwards for Charles and Brandon

1717301034925.png

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
80schick
Back