GUILTY TRIAL OF CHAD DAYBELL CHARGED WITH MURDER OF JJ VALLOW, TYLEE RYAN AND TAMMY DAYBELL #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
A small yt podcast channel did an interview with Chad's youngest son's friend whose name and family Chad mentioned in his June 8 jail phone call to Lori. It's the family that had a trailer put on their property during the construction of their home. It's interesting to hear that after Tammy's death, the father of the family was suspicious of Chad almost right away because he knew from his interactions with her that she was healthy.

I oppose the death penalty *but*...his crimes are just so awful, and he committed them in a country/state that has the death penalty. So in my view, he fully deserves it. Whilst waiting for death, with the constant shadow of fear on his shoulder, he should think about what he did to those poor children and his wife.

I will now wait to see what happens in Arizona.

Justice for Tylee, JJ and Tammy. May they rest in peace.

I do not oppose the DP, but I definitely lean more towards LWOP as I get older. I agree with your sentiment.

I do wonder if the thought of being a child killer in gen pop terrified him the most of all?

I was hoping for LWOP for this reason in addition to his assumed martyrdom/ isolation via the DP. I found myself wishing that he too could experience that terror inflicted on Tylee, JJ and Tammy, and experience a living nightmare similar to those that have been the daily reality of their loved ones.

Looking forward to justice for Charles and Brandon. With Charles we will have come full circle, finally.

If Idaho were a state that allowed the insanity defense, do you think Chad would have qualified for it?
No. I think there is too much evidence he was sane enough to cover his tracks.

If you really believe you must kill dark spirits and zombies, you would just do so and say so. And not bother to hide the body/make up stories about ill health.

However, I do think acknowledging mental illness and making gestures to treat it could have been a sign of remorse. It might have saved his life.

MOO

this is one of the craziest cases i’ve ever come across.

that they just murdered the kids and tammy got married and went to hawaii is pure gangster stuff
It reminds me of something I read about a serial killer. How it surprised him when people actually missed the victims he killed and cared enough to look for them, because he never connected enough with humans to ever consider an individual's absence would be noticed.

I think there was kind of the false idea between the main players in this that if they made up some story then the kids wouldn't be missed, or if they were, it would only be temporary and then everyone would shrug and go home.

I think that's why they thought burying them in Chad's yard would be a great idea, because who would ever dig there! It's genius! They'll never be found!

They had that same blind spot as that serial killer. They didn't understand that the kids would be missed, and that people wouldn't just accept a story or give up looking. They assumed the kids were just as inconsequential to the world as they were to them.

MOO

What strikes me is that the two halves of CD's face both show sober acceptance - but the left side (his left - connected to the right side of the brain, the non-verbal space of imagination and envisioning) is sad. Weary, sad, worn down.

The other side (the one connected to the parts of the brain that manages speech and self-talk) looks grim and resigned.

The LE officers have compassion and even concern. Such a complex moment in our system of Justice.

IMO
You have read my mind. I couldn't put words to it because I forgot the brain's cross-connection to the facial emotions.

Something interesting I noticed. The Wikipedia page for this event is now titled "the Vallow-Daybell Doomsday Murders." Previously, it was the "Murders of Tylee Ryan and JJ Vallow." I noticed this I want to say early last week. I don't know when it was changed.

This is a far more accurate title, as it now encompasses the murder of Tammy. But seeing them referred to as the "Doomsday Murders" gives it a further distinction that I don't view as a bad thing. MOO.

SBM I agree. I also think that Lori killed Charles or fired at least one shot into his chest. She was far too giddy when she returned back to her home.
How could Lori take down a strong teenager like Tylee? I can’t see it. I think Alex and Chad took her to the woods and inflicted those wounds. Or Alex with Lori present.

How could Lori take down a strong teenager like Tylee? I can’t see it. I think Alex and Chad took her to the woods and inflicted those wounds. Or Alex with Lori present.
With a weapon, a toddler can kill an adult. They had no shortage of firearms. A kitchen knife can easily kill, as can a blunt instrument. Even suffocation is entirely within the realm of possibility, especially if Tylee was asleep and Lori straddled her chest for leverage.

Women kill people bigger than them all the time. And while Tylee was plus size, she was only five feet tall. Lori was five six. She had reach, and she had the advantage of knowing about and planning the killing well in advance.

MOO

Something interesting I noticed. The Wikipedia page for this event is now titled "the Vallow-Daybell Doomsday Murders." Previously, it was the "Murders of Tylee Ryan and JJ Vallow." I noticed this I want to say early last week. I don't know when it was changed.

This is a far more accurate title, as it now encompasses the murder of Tammy. But seeing them referred to as the "Doomsday Murders" gives it a further distinction that I don't view as a bad thing. MOO.
FWIW If you are seriously interested, the Wiki pages have a tab that tracks all changes- who/when/why.

drugs- even an antihistamine, but Lori would not be able to move T without a dolly or something. I wonder if T saw this coming- that would be the most horrendous feeling of dread- to be killed by your own Mother; to feel unsafe in your own home. IMO.

Is anyone surprised that John Prior did not speak to the press after court was dismissed yesterday?

Do you expect to see him do an interview sometime soon?
No, not surprised Prior didn’t speak after the verdict/sentencing. There appeared to be an obvious disconnect with him and Chad imo.

Although Prior annoyed the heck out of me at times, I have to say he did try his best to defend Chad….up until the end when Chad called the shots on no mitigation.

Don’t think he will do an interview anytime soon, but possibly a book in the future….like Jodi Arias lawyer Kirk Nurmi.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli
Back