GUILTY TRIAL OF CHAD DAYBELL CHARGED WITH MURDER OF JJ VALLOW, TYLEE RYAN AND TAMMY DAYBELL #8

I wonder if Chad is happy because he thinks he's safe - he won't have to mingle with other offenders. He probably also knows he won't be executed anytime soon. Perhaps he even enjoys the notoriety. In any case that is not a look of an innocent man.

Lori is crazy and she didn't look that happy post conviction.

Wow, that’s the most normal-looking expression we’ve seen on that ugly mug. He looks almost happy! Such a weird man, to say the least.
This is the first ever pic of him where you could say he's almost smiling and he also appears less pasty faced in this pic than he did in court, maybe it's the beard growth that makes a difference, disguising that awful jutting out fat chin of his.

He certainly looked his best in Hawaii when he was on the Lolly Plan or whatever that was (get a tan, grow hair, tighten abs). Having four human obstacles out the way was also very liberating.

Idaho needs to correct their info for the death row listing. Tammy was not his ex-wife and JJ & Tylee were not his step-children. Ugh!
ETA: I sent the warden an email requesting a correction.

IMG_2659.jpeg

Last edited:
Did he discover a new portal?
Why does he look happy? Relieved?
Certainly bright eyed and bushy tailed.
I don't like this new mug shot at all.

Looks halfway to crazy to me. Maybe all the way there. Maybe he wanted to be on death row, all part of the "plan". Who knows.

Personally, I think he wanted his own room, and no work.

He’s all puffed up. Compare with the trial, where his face was a lot more defined. It’s been too few days since the trial to gain that much weight, so I guess he's on meds. I’m betting injectable anti-psychotics.

This article points in that direction:

Like many of you I thought he looked quite different in the booking photo released today. I went back and looked at some screen shots from 2020 to compare to 2024 and just thought I’d share.

View attachment 508598

Personally I think he looks like the deranged murderer that he is in this most recent pic - like he’s dropped the facade now and is letting the real Chad show up for death row.

Totally agree!! :eek:

It also looks like his face got longer... All the other pix show a square jaw - and the last - he lost it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
80schick
Back