GUILTY TRIAL OF CHAD DAYBELL CHARGED WITH MURDER OF JJ VALLOW, TYLEE RYAN AND TAMMY DAYBELL #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Yellow must be the death row onesie color. We've only ever seen Chad in buttoned shirts (well, except in Hawaii) in blue or white. Yellow is SICK.

Definitely drugged up. Anti-psychotics. I bet he lost it the moment he "left the stage" of the courthouse. Fate sealed. Gone dark. Out of this universe for the rest of his life.

Yellow must be the death row onesie color. We've only ever seen Chad in buttoned shirts (well, except in Hawaii) in blue or white. Yellow is SICK.

Definitely drugged up. Anti-psychotics. I bet he lost it the moment he "left the stage" of the courthouse. Fate sealed. Gone dark. Out of this universe for the rest of his life.
That's what I thought too. Medicated.

IMO, he peeked under the veil, and he saw his fellow death-row inmate transitioning.
IMO he peeked through the veil and got a face full. Shouldn’t be butting in where he doesn’t belong. He thought he’d “seen to the other side”, but that’s just Narcissus looking in the mirror.

How do antipsychotics make you gain that much weight in like 2 or 3 days, aside from fluid retention?

I think it might just be the camera working its "magic." MOO.
See the peer-reviewed article I posted ^^^^. It’s a thing. I would speculate it makes you retain water right away.

Note how his face has lost all angularity almost overnight. And the dilated pupils. That’s why I think it’s not the camera. Plus, all mugshots are taken from the same angle, yes? And his prior mugshots were nothing like this one.

FWIW I have to stay away from yellow in that shade because it makes light skin look very pink. He’s doomed to look pork-chop color ‘til the end of time.

He does look medicated… Anyone know if this actually happens in prisons upon intake? Like if someone flips out, do they get meds? Or tough it out. I was assuming prisoners would get less medication vs more… And maybe he was medicated during trial (stone faced) but got the cheaper generic version in prison (happy/goofy)? Regardless, I’ve never seen a more uncomfortable mug shot in all my years on Websleuths!

He does look medicated… Anyone know if this actually happens in prisons upon intake? Like if someone flips out, do they get meds? Or tough it out. I was assuming prisoners would get less medication vs more… And maybe he was medicated during trial (stone faced) but got the cheaper generic version in prison (happy/goofy)? Regardless, I’ve never seen a more uncomfortable mug shot in all my years on Websleuths!
Maybe he'd had meds prescribed before this but refused them. Then after the trial decided he wanted them?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FlowersInBloom
Back