GUILTY TRIAL OF CHAD DAYBELL CHARGED WITH MURDER OF JJ VALLOW, TYLEE RYAN AND TAMMY DAYBELL #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Starting tonight, Sunday, July 21st at 11:30 PM Eastern, we kick off our It's The End Of The World Again broadcast with guests Kristen and David Mittelman from Othram.
Since Chad Daybell said the end of the world was coming on July 22nd 2020 we decided back then to do a 24-hour live broadcast. Hey, if we are all going to die might as well do it together right? Well, shockingly Chad Daybell was wrong, but, just in case he got the year wrong we do a 24-hour broadcast every year on July 22nd in honor of Tylee Ryan and JJ Vallow.
Every year, we pick a children's charity to raise money for in honor of JJ and Tylee.
This year, we are raising money for Project 525 from Othram.
This is to raise money for testing the remains of unidentified children.
To read about Project 525, Click this link Othram Announces Project 525 to Identify Missing and Murdered Children
To donate to Project 525, click this link Stripe Checkout
Since YouTube will not upload a livestream longer than 12 hours, we must broadcast it in two parts.
Click on the first box for the first 12 hours starting tonight at 11:30 PM EASTERN.
We will start the second half of the 24-hour broadcast tomorrow, Monday, July 22nd, at 11:30 AM EASTERN.

CLICK BELOW FOR THE FIRST HALF OF THE 24-HOUR BROADCAST STARTING AT 11:30 PM EASTERN TONIGHT, SUNDAY, JULY 21ST
https://www.youtube.com/live/jia0Zzy0gEw?si=szPB8F0ITwdqsh_6
Part two starts tomorrow, Monday, July 22nd, at 11:30 AM Eastern
https://www.youtube.com/live/57p-Xux2dqU?si=k1DNwaspMXvqtcs6
Do not comment about the live stream on this thread. Please comment HERE

Possibly: I'm thinking Emma's testimony wasn't strong enough to get Dad off the hook, so she didn't rack up enough points with Prior to stay there.

I'll bet Emma and her spouse buy it. If they both have jobs, they can prolly raise the money. They might even be able to get on a mortgage plan direct with Pryor, and skip the bank.

IMO it's purposely listed like that to sabotage a sale. I'm betting it will be sold to Emma at a "killer" price.
Looks like a sale is 'pending'.

Nate Eaton did a one hour interview with Julie Rowe on June 5, 2020, four days before the children's bodies were found.

Julie Rowe, a former confidant of Chad and Tammy Daybell, talks about their relationship (from 2020)

Does anyone think CD will be charged with conspiracy in Charles Vallow's death?

Why did CD go to trial? Did he actually want the death penalty? Did he think he was going to actually win his trial? I doubt Prior is going to hold his hand through the appeal process. It seemed toward the end of the trial, that JP was done with CD. Things definitely were much cooler between them as the trial went on...

I will never forget, JP at the defense table, touching CD, as if to "prompt" or remind him to pretend to at least show some sort of emotion during the testimony about the autopsy of Tammy Daybell, his wife...CD showed himself to be an absolute stone cold psychopath during the trial. He didn't even know how to fake emotional responses.

Does anyone think CD will be charged with conspiracy in Charles Vallow's death?

Why did CD go to trial? Did he actually want the death penalty? Did he think he was going to actually win his trial? I doubt Prior is going to hold his hand through the appeal process. It seemed toward the end of the trial, that JP was done with CD. Things definitely were much cooler between them as the trial went on...

I will never forget, JP at the defense table, touching CD, as if to "prompt" or remind him to pretend to at least show some sort of emotion during the testimony about the autopsy of Tammy Daybell, his wife...CD showed himself to be an absolute stone cold psychopath during the trial. He didn't even know how to fake emotional responses.

"Does anyone think CD will be charged with conspiracy in Charles Vallow's death?"... I do not.

"Why did CD go to trial?".... Because he killed people and they caught him. He didn't have any option to tell the state not to try him.

"Did he actually want the death penalty?".... Exactly the opposite, but he didn't have any way to avoid trial.

"Did he think he was going to actually win his trial?" .... Hard to say, but he had everything to gain and nothing to lose by going to trial.

It feels like you're thinking the state would have given him a better deal for a plea, but I didn't get that sense at all. Ever. In fact, I think everything that was done by CD and attys, both before and during trial, was for the purpose of trying to create some sort of leverage to get them to take the DP off the table somehow, and the state never did.

I don't have any sense that he was offered any choice at a different verdict in any way at any time. The state had the evidence on him, by the bucketload. They wanted him DP-ed because this case - killing his faithful hard-working innocent wife and brutally eliminating his lover's kids in a quest for money and sex - cries out for it.

So his choice was to take a plea, admit guilt, and get the DP, or go to trial and get the DP. imo

Oh, and BTW, I am confident Prior is done with this case. The typical procedure with appeals is that they get handed over to someone else, who specializes in appeals, and I bet CD already has a different (state paid) attorney working on finding appealable issues that might have some chance at success.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV
Back