TRIAL OF CHAD DAYBELL CHARGED WITH MURDER OF JJ VALLOW, TYLEE RYAN AND TAMMY DAYBELL

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
“When he had a chance at what he considered his rightful destiny, he made sure no person and no law would stand in his way,” prosecutor Rob Wood said.

“The evidence will show that this was a convenient narrative,” Wood told jurors. “This narrative gave them the pretext to remove people from this world for their own good.”

I suppose it is difficult to decide where to start telling this convoluted story to a jury that is supposed to be only vaguely familiar with the case but finding the jeep seems a bit of an odd place to start to me.
I think it is the main Detective giving testimony about how he got involved in the case. I think it's good to start with LE, they're the most reliable.

IMO each witness needs to tell their story from beginning to end, not like a documentary where interviews are cut up and interspersed to create a 'story'.

JMO

And he is SO visionary that despite having an affair and all his BS behavior, but his wife suspiciously ends up dead of her own fault b/c she won't go to the dr and uses natural supplements. Sure CD, sure.
Yeah, Prior isn't off to a great start, is he. Tries to tell the jury to focus on the 'facts' of the case, then immediately starts building his defense on Chad's ability to have 'premonitions', 'hunches', and predict the future. :rolleyes:

Yeah, Prior isn't off to a great start, is he. Tries to tell the jury to focus on the 'facts' of the case, then immediately starts building his defense on Chad's ability to have 'premonitions', 'hunches', and predict the future. :rolleyes:
Yes, he will claim that it was totally normal "within his faith" that Chad could predict Tammy's death. He can't deny telling multiple witnesses that she would die young.

Yes, he will claim that it was totally normal "within his faith" that Chad could predict Tammy's death. He can't deny telling multiple witnesses that she would die young.
Do you (or anyone else) know the first time he told someone that TD would die before 50? I can’t remember for sure but it seems someone - perhaps a neighbor - said CD had mentioned this even before LVD moved to Idaho. Am I misremembering that?

ETA found in my notes that both AG & TG said in February 2019 CD told them that TD would die before age 50 and that AB said CD told her that in Feb and that he would remarry and later revealed that he would marry LVD after TD died.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member