TRIAL OF CHAD DAYBELL CHARGED WITH MURDER OF JJ VALLOW, TYLEE RYAN AND TAMMY DAYBELL

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it reasonable to assume that the statement we keep hearing, "...and other co conspirators both known or unknown" implies that the State believes there are many more people that were aware of the plans to "destroy" the "zombies" but did not actively participate? Or is this a common statement in every murder trial?

Like, I have MOOs about what this could mean, but...
MOO is that this comes from the GJ indictment which I think was May 2021 and I think at that time they simply weren’t sure whether there would be more charged in the conspiracy and the wording is designed to allow additional indictments if the evidence or investigation revealed any and not that they had anyone in mind at the time.

I think he might aafromaa. I bet they blame it all on Alex and Lori. Maybe Chad will claim they threatened his family so he had to follow along. No matter what I have no doubt Chad Daybell with throw Lori Vallow Daybell under the bus so fast and so hard the splat will be heard all over the world
Yes, the bus is warming up. I can hear BB King's song "The Thrill is Gone" in my head.

Does anyone think JP’s opening will offer alternative explanations for how the bodies ended up in CD’s backyard? I can’t help remembering the off the wall stuff JB said about Caylee’s death and her body being discarded in his opening. It was the only way he could get in those assertions without putting his client on the stand. I’m wondering if JP will do something similar here.
Not sure but I am anxious to hear what he says. It’s interesting that Chad never filed for divorce and sincerely believes he is a prophet. I’m not sure he will allow Prior to throw Lori under the bus. Then again, he led a duplicitous life so who knows?

Could anyone make out what Prior said to the judge? Will he give an opening statement?
I couldn't understand anything other than recess. But per Nate Eaton he will give the opening statement after recess.
Are the Daybell children in attendance?
I don't think so.
Good, fix the sound and blurry picture while on recess L&C! I feel like Court TV does better with this than L&C does.
I think this is as good as it'll get.

STATE OF IDAHO V CHAD GUY DAYBELL

W APRIL 10, 2024 (video)

INDICTMENT
Count I: Conspiracy to commit first degree murder and grand theft by deception (Tylee)
Count II: First degree murder (Tylee)
Count III: Conspiracy to commit first degree murder and grand theft by deception (JJ)
Count IV: First degree murder (JJ)
Count V: Conspiracy to commit first degree murder (Tammy)
Count VI: First degree murder (Tammy)
Count VII: Grand theft (Tylee & JJ’s social security benefits)
Count VIII: Insurance fraud (LifeMap Assurance Co)
Count IX: Insurance fraud (Primerica Life Insurance Co)

ROB WOOD: STATE ATTNY
Opening Statement: “Two dead children buried in Chad Daybell’s backyard… His desire for sex, money and power led...to the deaths of his wife and two innocent children."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Creole Lady