TRIAL - Ross Harris #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He seemed normal that day and in the days leading up to Cooper's death.

It was decided on that day to go to the movies after work. 5 pm show at movie theater nearby.

Witness can't remember which movie or who first proposed to go to the movies that day. Witness said it was usually his or another friend's idea.

The friend said during conversations in the car, RH did not appear to have difficulty hearing or need assistance. He does not remember which ear is damaged. (Not surprising, IMO. I don't think I'd remember.)

RH did not complain to him about extra stress leading up to Cooper's death.

Generally, it was not RH's idea to see a movie. It was more common for the other friend's to suggest a movie. The movie was suggested that day. The movie was around 5:00 at and AMC near the Cumberland (sp?) mall. The movies are a right turn, then a straight shot up the road.

I think the state brought out the map because he wants to show the route RH would take to the movies---to show he would have seen the baby earlier than he did?

They tried to message RH "movie starting" while they were in movie.

bbm

Respectfully...it was by all accounts that he presented to others. IMO, it's clear that he did not love Cooper more than himself.

Another agree to disagree about his love being just a presentation for others. The consensus that he did love Cooper is too universal, including by daycare workers who witnessed his interactions with Cooper.

I think it may be fair to say that on that day RH put his own needs over the well being of his son, with the worst imaginable consequences. For me that is not evidence of RH not genuinely loving Cooper on any other day.

Philip A. Holloway Verified account ‏@PhilHollowayEsq 4m4 minutes ago Marietta, GA

#RossHarris co-worker tells #HotCarDeathTrial jury that Harris didn't drive correct route to get to movie theater he said he was going to

Not sure how you think RH was angry @ Leanne. Could you expound on that thought? I may have missed it but I don't recall info reporting that.

If my husband was having sex with multiple partners--- men, women from the internet, and prostitutes-----I would think he was angry with me. I can't imagine him doing so if he felt good about our marriage.

I don't think that it is really fair to call this a life lesson. Just as a teenager who becomes pregnant via rape shouldn't see that as a life lesson regarding premarital sex, this victim shouldn't be blamed for sexting. We have laws in place to prevent adults from preying on children who are unable to give consent.

Disgusting.

I have an 11 yr old Daughter, she would lose her Internet privilege so fast her head would spin, for behavior like this. A fact of which she is well aware. I do hold her accountable for how she conducts herself. You can't go around doing stupid Chit. "Yes there are laws in place to prevent adults from preying on children who are unable to give consent"
but there are plenty predators who just don't care about breaking the law. Very important life lesson imo. I don't feel it's "victim blaming" teaching young people to respect themselves, and not to put themselves at risk . Painful experience's are life lessons for us all. jmo

On June 17, RH asked if they wanted to see 22 Jump Street.

He said he was going to be a couple of minutes late for the movie???

Another agree to disagree about his love being just a presentation for others. The consensus that he did love Cooper is too universal, includingby daycare workers who witnessed his interactions with Cooper.

I think it may be fair to say that on that day RH put his own needs over the well being of his son, with the worst imaginable consequences. For me that is not evidence of RH not genuinely loving Cooper on any other day.

The universal consensus of the same friends and family, was also that he was a devoted husband.

His right ear.

Interesting....he can hear conversations but not his son. I would have a ton of questions about this hearing loss....when DH had some hearing left he could not hear in a car even when the person would turn towards him to talk. We just did not talk in the car, actually we did not even shout or yell in the car because it did not matter, DH could not hear. Love to know when RH last heating test was and the results but that probably is not an issue.

RH gets his friends to pick him up for lunch. "Y'all drive and I'm in."

Boring showed Milling copies of their Google chats in the days leading up to Cooper’s death.

They tried to message Harris from the movie theater that the movie was starting.

On June 17, 2014, there is message in the group chat from Harris, asking his friends if they wanted to go see 22 Jump Street. It was Harris’ idea to go to the movie.

Milling’s wife was going to go to the movie too.

Harris said he was going to be a few minutes late, according to Milling.

Although spouses were welcome to go to the movie, Harris said in the Google chat that Leanna wouldn’t be going “but I don’t care.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jro74