Trial - Ross Harris #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No one should be texting (sexting or "regular" texting) while driving, especially with your baby in the car. I'm a little shocked at the pass some people seem to be giving him.

"...or he was so grossly negligent that he didn't even care about his son's life."

BINGO. I think that ^^ is what this jury will decide.

Yeah, I don't think texting women indicates that a father doesn't care whether his son lives or dies. How do you reach that conclusion?

Harris would talk to her in the car on his bluetooth through the SUV’s stereo system.

Meadows said she could often hear Cooper babbling in the background.

I think he had actual feelings for this woman.

Meadows says Harris complained about his marriage about once a week. Meadows said he told her if it wasn't for Cooper he would leave Leanna.

But he wasn't sexting on his way to work or when he pulled into his parking spot...at the moment he forgot Cooper. He was merely texting - run of the mill stuff.

He was texting a woman he wanted to hook up with. He may not have gotten to the dirty pix part yet, but that was where he was trying to go with it. The woman created the red box meme, about hating her family life and needing an escape. He messaged her and agreed. While he is supposed to be turning to the left to drop pff Cooper, he goes the other way instead---and is focusing on his convo about wanting an escape from family life.

No one should be texting (sexting or "regular" texting) while driving, especially with your baby in the car. I'm a little shocked at the pass some people seem to be giving him.

Well I agree with you - if Ross had gotten in a car accident because he was texting and not paying attention, and if Cooper died as a result of that accident, then I would agree that Ross' texting would amount to criminal negligence and should support a homicide conviction.

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 2m2 minutes ago
#RossHarris told Meadows that if it wasn't for cooper he would leave his wife. He claimed to be in love with her.

He was texting a woman he wanted to hook up with. He may not have gotten to the dirty pix part yet, but that was where he was trying to go with it. The woman created the red box meme, about hating her family life and needing an escape. He messaged her and agreed. While he is supposed to be turning to the left to drop pff Cooper, he goes the other way instead---and is focusing on his convo about wanting an escape from family life.

He also texted with the other woman who said she wanted to perform a sex act on him and he told her to stop by. I don't know what time that text was though.

motive right there. In love with another woman.

Is this a different witness from this morning?

Maybe the State will haul in every person he ever sexted with, had sex with or even cursed, just for good measure. I don't know about jurors in rural Georgia, but jurors in these parts would be either be rolling their eyeballs by now at this superfluous stream of ladies, or beginning to wonder what exchanging photos of "private parts" in 2012 has to do with Cooper's death.

Meadows says that Harris would complain about his marriage about once a week or once every two weeks. She says he told her that "if his situation was different he would be with me instead of her."

On some days Harris would text Meadows constantly through the day. He repeatedly sent messages telling her that he loved her.

Yeah, I don't think texting women indicates that a father doesn't care whether his son lives or dies. How do you reach that conclusion?

I reach that conclusion because he gave zero thought to caring for his son that morning. Within a matter of 30 seconds, he 'forgets' Cooper is even there, because he is so consumed with his texting and flirting with random women.

He was texting/sexting until 3 am the night before----then began again 3 hours later---at 5:45 am--trying to set up a BJ. That shows me that he was severely negligent in terms of caring for his son.

Cathy ‏@courtchatter 1m1 minute ago
#RossHarris - Harris tells Meadows he loves her several times in messages. #HotCarDeath

Lots of sighs and sad face from RH. She keeps giving him little glances too.

He also texted with the other woman who said she wanted to perform a sex act on him and he told her to stop by. I don't know what time that text was though.

I guess that's proof he had intent, at least, the intent to try to hook up with someone other than his wife.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChillThrills