Trial - Ross Harris #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Phone records show Harris messaged the woman, "I miss having time to myself and going out with my friends." He then said "My wife gets upset when I want to go out with friends." Around 9:15 a.m., Harris said "I love my son and all but we both need escapes." Prosecution says Harris sent that message just minutes after he's seen buying breakfast with Cooper at Chik-fil-A.

Prosecution shows jurors a post pulled from Harris' phone on June 18, 2014 that said, "I hate being married with kids. The novelty has warn off and I have nothing to show for it." Prosecution says the image was not uploaded or posted by Harris but Harris did comment on it and then begin a chat with the woman who posted it.

Especially since Ross said Cooper ate at home. That's one piece of the puzzle that has never made sense to me.

Are you sure? I keep hearing that but on page 4 of the autopsy report the investigator states: Sgt. Szeniawski further advised the decedent consumed breakfast consisting of a sausage biscuit from Chick-fiI-A on the date of the incident.

Yet the ME only noted potatoes and some juices in Cooper's gastrointestinal system. Seems like sausage would digest slower than potatoes. I dunno. Maybe Sgt. S meant that Ross had a sausage biscuit. But yeah, if Cooper ate at home then what the heck was Ross doing? He sure wasn't having quality Daddy and Son time with him.

Not so much. The "Other Woman" is never to blame for the infidelity with a marriage. That's a position I have held forever. Doesn't mean I think it cool to fck someone else's husband though.

I happen to feel that the AM crowd, or those who think it's "fun" to send picks of their genitals to married strangers online need a reality check about the possibility consequences for others, (and maybe a good therapist tof deal with self esteem issues).

Nor do I. The point is, she did not deserve to be shamed, the way she was, for giving evidence in a trial. No doubt she'll have to pay her own personal price for testifying.

I don't disagree with your 2nd paragraph. Except in her case, what she was doing had no bearing on the situation he finds himself in. That is all on him.

D: "You asked Ross if he had a conscience and he said No... You don't know if that was just some line he was feeding ya, right? ....because of this format, you can say anything, and it doesn't have to be true,, right?.....don't people try to sound edgy or risky, to be more interesting... right? "

Trying hard to minimize RH's odd comments...

BBM - Trying but *not* succeeding imho!

' Just because Celebrite cannot decode something, it does not mean that Mr Harris was trying to hide something, right?'

Smith;'Right...'

D; " The content flow of the chat, above, was not present in the original report in 2014...only the red box of the meme, correct?'

Smith: correct, we had to use the updated software to find that conversation...

D; Did the detective ask you if Ross created that meme himself?

OBJECTION...

Smith says detectives found the red image, reading, "I hate being married with kids. The novelty has warn off and I have nothing to show for it," on Harris' phone. He says the detective brought it to him and said he wanted to know more about it.

Defense says at 12:48 a.m. on June 18, 2014, Harris researched child passport costs on his phone.

Defense: Harris' web search history shows he searched "passport fees" bc he was planning family trip.

Stoddard thought that RH made that red image. He only posted on it, now they trying to say was talking about the baby smh

Are you sure? I keep hearing that but on page 4 of the autopsy report the investigator states: Sgt. Szeniawski further advised the decedent consumed breakfast consisting of a sausage biscuit from Chick-fiI-A on the date of the incident.

Yet the ME only noted potatoes and some juices in Cooper's gastrointestinal system. Seems like sausage would digest slower than potatoes. I dunno. Maybe Sgt. S meant that Ross had a sausage biscuit. But yeah, if Cooper ate at home then what the heck was Ross doing? He sure wasn't having quality Daddy and Son time with him.

I'm sure that it's been said Ross said Cooper ate at home. I'm not sure if it's true, nothing he says is.

"Ghomnoreah?" I guess he meant to search "gonorrhea." Yuck.

How much of the actual content of his sexting did Leanna know at the time of Cooper's funeral. Because, while I can understand her ultimately deciding that Ross did not intend for this to occur, and ultimately finding it in her heart to forgive him, I can't understand how it "didn't even cross her mind to be angry."

Any married woman would be angry at the sexting in and of itself; let alone sexting that couldn't even wait till he was at his desk; let alone sexting that involved minors; and let alone sexting while your precious child bakes to death in a car.

I don't know a single person that could be so gracious within such a short time.

Surely, by now, there has to be rage?

Stoddard thought that RH made that red image. He only posted on it, now they trying to say was talking about the baby smh

well, to be fair to the detectives, he WAS speaking about Cooper in the chat he was having w/the woman who posted the meme. He said that he needed to escape from his son at times.

he said " I love my son and all, but we both need escapes..."

Oh lord. The defense accidentally briefly stopped the screen on some of RH's nasty comments. Blech.

How much of the actual content of his sexting did Leanna know at the time of Cooper's funeral. Because, while I can understand her ultimately deciding that Ross did not intend for this to occur, and ultimately finding it in her heart to forgive him, I can't understand how it "didn't even cross her mind to be angry."

Any married woman would be angry at the sexting in and of itself; let alone sexting that couldn't even wait till he was at his desk; let alone sexting that involved minors; and let alone sexting while your precious child bakes to death in a car.

I don't know a single person that could be so gracious within such a short time.

Surely, by now, there has to be rage?

I've wondered how much of this evidence she was privy to. If the bulk of this stuff is new, I imagine all new anger and hurt.

maybe it's just me, but when someone says ' I love my _________ and all, but ...' ------that is not a very convincing expression of deep love....:no:

Who is the woman with blonde hair and a chunky gold necklace sitting on the 4th(?) row?

Screenshots of the messages between Ross - shown as "Unknown" and alwaysinmyfeelings from the Whisper app.

This was occurring during breakfast at Chick-Fil-A and also in the parking lot after Ross parked the morning of 6-18-2014. Last response from Ross was at 9:24:28am. While Cooper was strapped in his outgrown car seat, just inches away from Ross.

6a9d7ab3fcbb9e48cc1e03d0ed99a0af.png

d5d044a5fa8ccfe93c414c915bb3bd6b.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've wondered how much of this evidence she was privy to. If the bulk of this stuff is new, I imagine all new anger and hurt.

I really think it is going to affect her testimony. Back at the beginning of this tragedy, she was loyal to him because she 'knew' her husband and how wonderful of a father he was. But it will have to rattle her to see that he was texting/sexting even that morning at CFA with her son there. And it will absolutely anger her to see the reason for his distraction and why he forgot poor Cooper. She must be livid.

I really think it is going to affect her testimony. Back at the beginning of this tragedy, she was loyal to him because she 'knew' her husband and how wonderful of a father he was. But it will have to rattle her to see that he was texting/sexting even that morning at CFA with her son there. And it will absolutely anger her to see the reason for his distraction and why he forgot poor Cooper. She must be livid.

BBM - If she's not, I will continue my original assessment of her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member