Trial - Ross Harris #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, here we go----very damning post Ross sent that day : about being tired of being married with kids/having nothing to show for it

EDIT: it was a meme he posted, not what he wrote?

Young Defense attorney trying to 'confuse' the old IT guy...

Am I seeing that Ross was texting with a second woman while he was at CFA? I can't see the screen very well. Something "blonde" maybe?

I HATE BEING MARRIED WITH KIDS- THE NOVELTY HAS WORN OFF - I HAVE NOTHING TO SHOW FOR IT

This was a meme^^^, apparently...

Young Defense attorney trying to 'confuse' the old IT guy...

He does this! Every single witness he has questioned has been confused. I don't like how he questions, there is no clarity. He's also typically unnecessarily aggressive.

Not that he can't be aggressive, I just find it irritating.

Why was Ross paying sooo much for private school for his 1 year old but always took him to school late.

He could have simply saved his money and had his wife take care of Coop during the day. Idk.

OK, here we go----very damning post Ross sent that day : about being tired of being married with kids/having nothing to show for it

EDIT: it was a meme he posted, not what he wrote?

Can you clarify... Did Ross post that meme or did a woman he was messaging post it?

To ME, it sounded like it was in reference to his wife, not towards his son. Have to relisten again later

Busted? Shamed for coming to court to give evidence, is what it is. He's the one screwing around in his marriage.

You post is reminiscent of 'wife targets female husband's cheating with' as opposed to the guilty husband, stance. I've never understood that tack.

Not so much. The "Other Woman" is never to blame for the infidelity within a marriage. That's a position I have held forever. Doesn't mean I think it cool to fck someone else's husband though.

I happen to feel that the AM crowd, or those who think it's "fun" to send picks of their genitals to married strangers online need a reality check about the possibility consequences for others, (and maybe a good therapist tof deal with self esteem issues).

the woman posted it not Harris--someone posted a copy of it earlier

Harris is talking about Cooper while sexting 15 mins after being in CFA. What could trigger your thoughts to your child more than that?

What was Ross' point in taking Cooper to CFA that morning if he spent the time texting with women? Why not drop him at daycare then go have a nice, private breakfast by himself? Gosh, he makes me sick.

Can you clarify... Did Ross post that meme or did a woman he was messaging post it?

IIUC, she posted the meme, then he commented on it and they began a long, all day, conversation...

Leanna was investigated for months. LE has cleared her as a suspect in Cooper's death.

I know that, and the divorce was proof positive that Leanna had no involvement in Cooper's death. I doubt Leanna would have divorced Ross if they had actually planned Cooper's demise together. They would have been beholden to one another forever. ;)

Harris is talking about Cooper while sexting 15 mins after being in CFA. What could trigger your thoughts to your child more than that?

Yep, and that's exactly what the Forgotten Baby guy says will trigger the memory of your child - he calls it rebooting the brain. I can't wait to hear why nothing rebooted Ross that day.

What was Ross' point in taking Cooper to CFA that morning if he spent the time texting with women? Why not drop him at daycare then go have a nice, private breakfast by himself? Gosh, he makes me sick.

Especially since Ross said Cooper ate at home. That's one piece of the puzzle that has never made sense to me.

IIUC, she posted the meme, then he commented on it and they began a long, all day, conversation...

Do we know if he had spoke to this woman before or did the meme spur the conversation?

Do we know if he had spoke to this woman before or did the meme spur the conversation?

Very good question---I didn't hear that discussed but I had buffering issues so I missed some things...

Smith is pushing back a bit on the hipster defense attorney....lol

Atty keeps trying to 'clarify and simplify' by saying confusing things... Smith is not having it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KarmasReal~