Trial - Ross Harris #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And later in the interview, he remembered the password and gave it to Stoddard.

This is what I recall as well. He had an IPhone, right? He probably generally used the 'Touch ID' to unlock his phone (thumb print). I sometimes forget my passcode too because I am so accustomed to using my thumb print to unlock.

Yea, picture of Cooper in same gallery as picture of penis means Ross had a double life. This only shows how Stoddard was targeting Ross and pulling things out of the air to fit his story.

Ross himself said he had a double life.

Stoddard is looking rather foolish right now.
He does not recall all of the details of the investigation that he was managing, and he let his bias show when questioned about whether or not there was a history of RH abusing or neglecting Cooper. He really should have just answered that no, they uncovered no evidence of prior abuse or neglect, and left it at that.

LOL I said almost the very same thing PRIOR to his testimony starting on Cross :great:

Yea, picture of Cooper in same gallery as picture of penis means Ross had a double life. This only shows how Stoddard was targeting Ross and pulling things out of the air to fit his story.

When you're a hammer, everything looks like a nail

Ohhh Stoddard is getting angry about the Cooper picture and penis picture. He is playing to the jury.

I'm not sure he's playing for the jury- I think he's genuinely indignant at any narrative about RH counter to his own, that he isn't going to like having his credibility challenged, and that he's going to be a worse witness for the State than I thought.

But, if he is playing, he must be counting on the jury sharing his loathing for RH, perhaps underestimating their ability to be impartial and open to the DT's argument that LE's handling of the case was biased against RH from the git-go.

BTW. I didn't know Stoddard was on the scene and had spoken to RH. So it was HIS call from the first to find RH's demeanor and actions suspicious and his call to haul RH in for questioning.

What does this mean? Do most people keep the pictures on their phone separated by subject matter?

No idea about most people. Nor do I have provocative pictures on my 'phone.

I do have 5 pictures of my breasts - but they're on my 'phone for (medical) comparison. My story and I'm sticking to it, jk, it's the truth. My daughter moved them into the wallpaper category lest someone inadvertently saw them if I were showing my normal pics, or worse, I shared them in error on FB.

So yes, I think most people would keep pictures of their baby and the type of pictures he had completely separate.

I can't find the answer to this-
Maybe it will come up in cross but I didn't hear it from Stoddard- did someone send Ross the hot car vet video 5 days before or was this a click/auto start video on social media? Or did he look it up on his own?

Ross himself said he had a double life.

I agree but penis picture next to child's picture does not equal double life and Stoddard was riled up when he made this point, He was explaining and looking at the jury during this testimony. He actually got testy during this part of his testimony.

My password is really easy to remember. Its my date of birth. Don't anyone steal my phone!

Planning a hook-up in the car on the 18th. Yeah, that's inconsistent with intent.
:silly: and the Lead Detective lol who has had the case since June 18, 2014...28 months as Kilgore pointed out first thing... YET, Stoddard would have to refer back to his notes whether Elizabeth Smith was the individual that RH wanted to hook up with for a bj on 6/18/2014? HE should know this stuff dates times places by heart!. I have locst count of "don't recall" or have to refer back to my notes as answers both on Direct and so far on Cross.

I agree but penis picture next to child's picture does not equal double life and Stoddard was riled up when he made this point, He was explaining and looking at the jury during this testimony. He actually got testy during this part of his testimony.

He probably finds it gross. I do too.

But the fact remains that Ross did indeed have a double life, no matter how he filed his photos.

:silly: and the Lead Detective lol who has had the case since June 18, 2014...28 months as Kilgore pointed out first thing... YET, Stoddard would have to refer back to his notes whether Elizabeth Smith was the individual that RH wanted to hook up with for a bj on 6/18/2014? HE should know this stuff dates times places by heart!. I have locst count of "don't recall" or have to refer back to my notes as answers both on Direct and so far on Cross.

He's completely unprepared. He didn't have to remember this stuff for his direct examination cuz he knew Boring would just feed him the info and he could answer "that's correct."

The State's problem about their "double life" argument is that it applies only to RH and Leanna's marriage. Married, but wildly , out of control sexual outside his marriage. Jurors could be forgiven, actually, for finding the sheer volume of his activities as evidence of an addiction or personality disorder kind of thing.

But the State hasn't demonstrated, much less proven, that RH had a double life when it came to Cooper. For whatever reason, RH freely shared the fact he had a child and loved him, even sending his sexting ladies pics of Cooper. No double life there, rather, entirely consistent with his bragging about Cooper etc in his "real" life.

Maybe it will come up in cross but I didn't hear it from Stoddard- did someone send Ross the hot car vet video 5 days before or was this a click/auto start video on social media? Or did he look it up on his own?

It was one of the posts on the front page of Reddit.

For those unfamiliar with Reddit: users can upvote posts and with enough votes, the post moves to the front page.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was wondering that myself. I don't remember hearing the answer (though I have missed parts of the trial)

however, I googled it and it appears it was posted on reddit June 13, 2014 so he may have seen it there. ( i have no idea if I can link it so I am not but you can google "site:reddit.com dont leave pets in car" and its the first result)

He probably finds it gross. I do too.

But the fact remains that Ross did indeed have a double life, no matter how he filed his photos.

"Here's a beautiful picture of Cooper sleeping ... whoops - SWIPE RIGHT!"

I don't see him showing pictures of Cooper to others from his phone.

That court baliff chap is so cute. "Watch your step going down" whenever the jury goes out. I bet if he forgets one day they will all trip!

I don't get it.
I've never seen a lead detective be so noncommittal in his answers. A lot of 'I believe so' to go along with 'I don't recall'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
curiousXladybug99