Trial - Ross Harris #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Grimstead, was one of the CSI, LEO, Officers who met at an informal meeting at Cobb County Crimes Against Persons office..

Grimstead testified that there was an informal meeting and in conversation came up about smell. Someone brought to his attention the "smell" and it was not in his report so he made a supplemental 8/15.

On ReDirect, Evans asked :
Did you interview anyone? no
Do you know James Hawkins? no

**looked back at James Hawkins testimony. He testified, he smelled a dirty diaper and that Cooper smelled sweaty. >>> JMHO this is where all the LEO who changed their reports to state those words.

*Interesting tho, Ferrell, said smelled like a diaper. Not a dirty, he said just a diaper (and Cooper was still undersheet)

A diaper with urine in it has a scent. It makes sense that they would be smelling a urine soaked diaper that had been enclosed in a hot car for 6+ hours.

A "dirty diaper" can mean one with urine, or one with feces, or one with both.

And on Monday when Kilgore was spitting fire, I assumed it was due to the whole FBI/BAU Stoddard.. Well looks like it was a double whammy. That and the "new evidence" was the New Scan by the State on 10/15 & 10/16/16.

Looking back on my notes, that was what the State wanted to take car seat home over the weekend and the Def objected because was already in evidence. Judge sided with Def and said if State needed to do something would have to work something out with Brian, the Court Clerk. So evidently they brought the SUV up on 10/15/16 and 10/16/16

Grimstead on 10/12/16 testifed on Direct .. he authenticated photo of stuff in a bag. "far and accurate"
On Cross with Lumpkin .. he entered D#6-13 which were same photos as some State had entered.
After Lumpkin had Grimstead to agree "far and accurate" yes, then said HE DID NOT TAKE THOSE PHOTOS... Lumpkin asked why they were on his disc. He kept saying he didn't take. Evans gets back up and goes gets another State Evid envelope,..long story short, it was on a disc that Stoddard signed. Grimstead took his while executing SUV SW. The photo that on Stoddard disc State # 31, State#288. Its weird, Grimstead they were his photos took, yet on Stoddard disc are same if I understand right.

**this was when Evans was having a fit because of the measurements that Grimstead did not use.
[video=youtube;k8SbP0gLn54]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8SbP0gLn54&list=PLoW1SIeAWaWa1BHJdr_EpBGK-U_weQTFd&index=46[/video]

I think there might be a danger for the Defense, if their strategy about going after the detectives as if they are in a giant conspiracy, to purposely use the wrong measurements, take the wrong pictures, not take pictures of them taking measurements, not having another detective there to take a picture of one detective taking proper measurements, etc etc...

I mean that it may look to the jury that the defense is overly worried about anyone seeing the car seat in that car. And by focusing on the darn measurements for 4 straight hours, and expecting a detective to take a picture of another detective taking 5 sets of measurements...enough already.

At some point, it may backfire if the jury is over it. They are going to see the car seat in the car today. Enough with the pictures of the pictures of the measurements being taken , blah blah blah...

Quote Originally Posted by arkansasmimi View Post
Grimstead, was one of the CSI, LEO, Officers who met at an informal meeting at Cobb County Crimes Against Persons office..

Grimstead testified that there was an informal meeting and in conversation came up about smell. Someone brought to his attention the "smell" and it was not in his report so he made a supplemental 8/15.

On ReDirect, Evans asked :
Did you interview anyone? no
Do you know James Hawkins? no

**looked back at James Hawkins testimony. He testified, he smelled a dirty diaper and that Cooper smelled sweaty. >>> JMHO this is where all the LEO who changed their reports to state those words.

*Interesting tho, Ferrell, said smelled like a diaper. Not a dirty, he said just a diaper (and Cooper was still undersheet)

A diaper with urine in it has a scent. It makes sense that they would be smelling a urine soaked diaper that had been enclosed in a hot car for 6+ hours.

A "dirty diaper" can mean one with urine, or one with feces, or one with both.

Correct. And in this case we know urine was only thing in the diaper. But Grimstead, Ferrell, Stoddard, and possibly a couple more who used variations of smell of death, decomp and so forth.

I think there might be a danger for the Defense, if their strategy about going after the detectives as if they are in a giant conspiracy, to purposely use the wrong measurements, take the wrong pictures, not take pictures of them taking measurements, not having another detective there to take a picture of one detective taking proper measurements, etc etc...

I mean that it may look to the jury that the defense is overly worried about anyone seeing the car seat in that car. And by focusing on the darn measurements for 4 straight hours, and expecting a detective to take a picture of another detective taking 5 sets of measurements...enough already.

At some point, it may backfire if the jury is over it. They are going to see the car seat in the car today. Enough with the pictures of the pictures of the measurements being taken , blah blah blah...

But Katydid, that is what this is about Cooper was in the car seat and if RH could have seen him. JMHO It important or the State wouldn't be going to the lengths they are.

But Katydid, that is what this is about Cooper was in the car seat and if RH could have seen him. JMHO It important or the State wouldn't be going to the lengths they are.

But they are arguing about an inch or two here and there. And I don't think that is such a big deal. From what I understand, they are not even using a doll in the car seat. So it does not even matter.

I thought their defense is based upon Forgotten Baby Syndrome. He never even looks at the car seat because he 'knows' Cooper is at day care already. If so, who cares if the seat is an inch or two this way or that?

Correct. And in this case we know urine was only thing in the diaper. But Grimstead, Ferrell, Stoddard, and possibly a couple more who used variations of smell of death, decomp and so forth.

But even if it was only urine, he shot have smelled it after 6 hours baking in the hot car.

NO< that is not true that he stopped texting from 9:15 until 10 am. NO...

Let's look at the timeline ....While inside the restaurant, around 9-ish, he began the convo with 'alwaysinmyfeelings' --- and he complained about his wife never wanting him to go out w/friends....texting continued as he LEFT CFA---

@ 9:15 am:" I love my son and all but we both need escapes.."

@ 9:18 am: he receives a text---maybe thats our issue too-I need a break from "love"

@ 9:18 am: Agreed

@9:24 am: *hug*

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ngineer-testifies-tenth-day-murder-trial.html

That texting was going on WHILE he was driving to work. He was talking about his wife and son WHILE he was supposedly forgetting about Cooper...how does that happen?

What time would he be making the decision to turn towards daycare or work? If he arrived at work at 9:25 and left CFA at around 9:15, then he would be texting about his son RIGHT EXACTLY when he made the turn to go towards his office. JMO

I know he texted at 9:24, and that it had to have been from his car, and that it was most likely at that intersection, stopped at a red light. I was actually the person who pointed that out here, the day before it was brought out in testimony, because I had bothered to take the time to dig up the CFA exchange, then rewatch the HD parking lot videos to recheck RH's arrival time.

And I've taken the time to write the above so it is clear I am not overlooking or mistaken about the fact Ross Harris did not text again about Cooper between 9:15 and whatever odd seconds and at least until 10:00, as he did not text at all within approx. 30 minutes of arriving at work.

The only way I can understand your saying RH did text about Cooper is of you believe the entire exchange was related to RH needing an escape FROM Cooper. If one takes the exchange literally, on face value, then it's not Leanna he wants to escape from, it's only Cooper. Not buying any of that, and as I keep saying -not looking for you to agree- all I see going on is a petulant flighty Ross looking for validation for his whine Leanna gave him grieve about going to the movies that night, and probably had told RH he needed to spend more time with Cooper as a reason.

Btw- RH walked out of CfA at 9:18. He sent his last few texts all at the same time , 9:24. Your response is to my post why I believe those texts not only had nothing to do with Cooper, but we're nothing more than perfunctory. RH got what he wanted by replying to that Whisper meme and had moved on. Yes, that is an opinion, as is reading that exchange and seeing it as being about Cooper, though he is brought up once, at 9:15.

I know he texted at 9:24, and that it had to have been from his car, and that it was most likely at that intersection, stopped at a red light. I was actually the person who pointed that out here, the day before it was brought out in testimony, because I had bothered to take the time to dig up the CFA exchange, then rewatch the HD parking lot videos to recheck RH's arrival time.

And I've taken the time to write the above so it is clear I am not overlooking or mistaken about the fact Ross Harris did not text again about Cooper between 9:15 and whatever odd seconds and at least until 10:00, as he did not text at all within approx. 30 minutes of arriving at work.

The only way I can understand your saying RH did text about Cooper is of you believe the entire exchange was related to RH needing an escape FROM Cooper. If one takes the exchange literally, on face value, then it's not Leanna he wants to escape from, it's only Cooper. Not buying any of that, and as I keep saying -not looking for you to agree- all I see going on is a petulant flighty Ross looking for validation for his whine Leanna gave him grieve about going to the movies that night, and probably had told RH he needed to spend more time with Cooper as a reason.

Btw- RH walked out of CfA at 9:18. He sent his last few texts all at the same time , 9:24. Your response is to my post why I believe those texts not only had nothing to do with Cooper, but we're nothing more than perfunctory. RH got what he wanted by replying to that Whisper meme and had moved on. Yes, that is an opinion, as is reading that exchange and seeing it as being about Cooper, though he is brought up once, at 9:15.

Let me boil it down. Sometime between 9:18 and 9:24, Ross forgot about his baby being in the car. And within that same span of time, 9:18, to 9:24, Ross was continuing a conversation with the same woman, about family responsibilities.

That texting conversation was not finished until 9:24, as he arrived at work.[ I don't understand how one can deny that part of it. Although you seem to want to deny it was one long conversation. I don' understand , sorry. lol]

Anyhow, I don't think it will be lost on the jury that he was in the middle of this conversation, by text, with a woman, on the subject of family issues, at the exact same time he was supposedly forgetting his son was there.

Wasn't one of the texts to one his many minions along the lines of when you have a kid it's great until the novelty wears off?

I would assume that wore off quickly for him.....

No, RH did not send a text saying that.

No, RH did not send a text saying that.

Right, but he read a meme that said that---then he clicked on it so he could AGREE with the woman who wrote it. And they discussed the 'burdens' of family life at the exact same time that he 'erased' Cooper form his conscious memory.

Let me boil it down. Sometime between 9:18 and 9:24, Ross forgot about his baby being in the car. And within that same span of time, 9:18, to 9:24, Ross was continuing a conversation with the same woman, about family responsibilities.

That texting conversation was not finished until 9:24, as he arrived at work.[ I don't understand how one can deny that part of it. Although you seem to want to deny it was one long conversation. I don' understand , sorry. lol]

Anyhow, I don't think it will be lost on the jury that he was in the middle of this conversation, by text, with a woman, on the subject of family issues, at the exact same time he was supposedly forgetting his son was there.

I could as easily say you deny that the conversation wasn't about Cooper, deny that it just one exchange with 36 women that day and meant nothing, and deny that in the Ross eternity of the 6 minutes in between 9:15 and 9:24, RH had moved on, his mind not on Cooper or even on the 1 of 36 women he was sending a "hug" to that day. But, I prefer to say you don't deny, we just disagree, won't be the last time. ;)

Regardless of the pictures and inches on a baby car seat Cooper Harris died on his father's watch.

No policerman, detective or forensic guy killed Cooper.

To think this Defense is going to argue these mute points until the end of November is so very wrong.

Ross Harris would do himself and all of mankind a favor if he would throw himself on the mercy of the court and beg forgiveness.

He and he alone was responsible for the horrific death of Cooper.

Does anyone know today's time frame? Is the jury viewing of the car the first thing this morning? Thanks in advance!

yes jury viewing first thing today...my guess is no court until after the morning break by the time they get this done. Just watched Grimstad testimony from yesterday...honestly that def. attorney made some excellent points about the seat/car etc. and I don't think Grimstad helped state at all.

In fact with testimony like that this new 3D model may well not help state at all...hope they don't wish that they had never brought it.

Does anyone know today's time frame? Is the jury viewing of the car the first thing this morning? Thanks in advance!

At some point on Thursday. My guess would be as early as possible to avoid a crowd of onlookers.

This Hot car is where Cooper Harris spent seven hours at temps in the 100's.

What a horrible death.

Ross Harris chooses not to attend.

Too bad the jury can't see Ross Harris in that same car and see how long he lasts!

Rest in peace Cooper. Your daddy didn't protect you but many fine men and women are seeking justice for Cooper!

yes jury viewing first thing today...my guess is no court until after the morning break by the time they get this done. Just watched Grimstad testimony from yesterday...honestly that def. attorney made some excellent points about the seat/car etc. and I don't think Grimstad helped state at all.

Judge told lawyers to be there at 8:00 and they would go out to the car then come back in to go on the record. She told the jury to be there 8:30 sharp. So could be around break but there is going to be a pool stream feed.

Right, but he read a meme that said that---then he clicked on it so he could AGREE with the woman who wrote it. And they discussed the 'burdens' of family life at the exact same time that he 'erased' Cooper form his conscious memory.

Nope. He was not texting anyone at the "exact same time that he erased Cooper from conscious memory" and that isn't a small detail.

He didn't text anyone at all from seconds after 9:15 until 9:24. Cooper was in his sight from 9:18 as they walked out of CFA until RH strapped him in, how ever long that took.

Whatever alleged "erasing from memory" or brain scrambling that took place came between the time Cooper was strapped in until the the time RH went around the Uturn and didn't immediately get in the left turn lane.

RH had already "forgotten" Cooper by the time he reached the intersection, around 9:24.

Judge told lawyers to be there at 8:00 and they would go out to the car then come back in to go on the record. She told the jury to be there 8:30 sharp. So could be around break but there is going to be a pool stream feed.

as i understand it the media can video prior to the jurors being out there...then no cameras.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
obamna