Trial - Ross Harris #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: glory holes, I'm not even surprised.... This guy is reminding me more and more of that movie Nymphomaniac. Her child almost died tragically due to neglect when she chose a sex encounter over her kid's welfare. If there's going to be a expert Psychologist I can't wait to hear it.

How disgusting to not agree that sexting a minor and sending a photo of his penis all while lying about his age is disgusting. To minimize that? He is a pedophile

Of course this from the same people that *advertiser censored* shamed the young women he lied to.

Edit- my mistake he's not a "pedophile"
He didn't only text minors a photo of his penis he lied about his age- knowing that these young girls might not be interested in him if they knew his real age. I know there are many on here that don't think 15/16 year old girls are too young to know what they were doing, but I strongly disagree. I won't go into details because every single post that depicts a 15 year old girl as a child gets takes over the coals and since I have two daughters - one of which that age- who most certainly is still a child I don't wish to argue with people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't believe her testimony was recorded or reported on at all... and it was lengthy.

One thing I do remember about what was reported via tweets I read... when the 16 y/o saw the news on tv she told her Mom. They were driving in the car (her family), when a detective called and that is how he father found out.

The reason I remember that is because I imagined what my Dad's reaction would have been.... actually my Mom would have made me tell my Dad before any LE phone call but still not a good thought.

The hyperbole on this thread is over the top. He cheated & lied to his wife, but the state hasn't presented an inkling of evidence to compare him to a murderer. IMO

I wouldn't say it's over the top at all. There have been many many pieces of evidence that points to murder. Are we watching the same trial?! I absolutely think it's very possible that he murdered Cooper.

The hyperbole on this thread is over the top. He cheated & lied to his wife, but the state hasn't presented an inkling of evidence to compare him to a murderer. IMO

I think he can be compared to a murderer, in that his child died a gruesome death, because of his actions. It MIGHT have been an innocent accident, but that is not certain. imo

I wouldn't say it's over the top at all. There have been many many pieces of evidence that points to murder. Are we watching the same trial?! I absolutely think it's very possible that he murdered Cooper.

I should have said serial killer. Although the analogy of a prostitute Murderer was pretty over the top.

How disgusting to not agree that sexting a minor and sending a photo of his penis all while lying about his age is disgusting. To minimize that? He is a pedifile.

Of course this from the same people that *advertiser censored* shamed the young women he lied to.

I think 100% of us agree that he is guilty of sexting with minors. Not sure where you see otherwise.

I went to the link above. Read all related articles provided.
OMG, the dad's 911 call was so so so sad. The whole story is so very sad.

Here are the juror instructions for that case. It was in Arkansas so it might be different in some ways.

NEGLIGENT HOMICIDE

_________________ (Defendant) is charged with the offense of negligent homicide. To sustain this charge the State must prove beyond a reasonable doubt that:
[_________________ (Defendant) negligently caused the death of _________________ (victim).]

[The term "negligently" as used in this criminal case means more than it does in civil cases. To prove negligence in a criminal case the State must show beyond a reasonable doubt that _________________ (defendant) should have been aware of a substantial and unjustifiable risk that the death would occur. The risk must have been of such a nature and degree that his failure to perceive it, considering the nature and purpose of his conduct and the circumstances known to him, involved a gross deviation from the standard of care that a reasonable person would have observed in his situation.]

COMMENT

5-2-202:
(4) "Negligently." (A) A person acts negligently with respect to attendant circumstances or a result of his or her conduct when the person should be aware of a substantial and unjustifiable risk that the attendant circumstances exist or the result will occur.

(B) The risk must be of such a nature and degree that the actor's failure to perceive the risk involves a gross deviation from the standard of care that a reasonable person would observe in the actor's situation considering the nature and purpose of the actor's conduct and the circumstances known to the actor.

________

See, e.g., Gill v. State, 2015 Ark. 421

Wait . I missed that . The entire basis for the belief Ross had sex with a man is Ms Meadows the Motive saying Ross had used the term "glory hole" to describe a potential encounter? Seriously?
I think maybe you are confusing 2 testimonies. I just spent almost 2 hrs looking for the Glory Hole reference and couldn't find it. My poor memory recalls RH texting/scouting/kiking trying for a hook up maybe. I recall RH saying something like "I almost got sex/oral this morning" Then said something along the lines of "I know where a glory hole is and may visit that". I just re-listened to JM and it in no way involved her. I think I have watched 99.9% of the trial but the .01% I missed was the vacation hook up with a man. No connection between glory hole and vacation male hook up

Wade Naramore was found not guilty I believe ...

True. I think he was a lot more of a sympathetic defendant than Ross is.

Also, he took the stand in his defense. I think most of the defendants in these cases have taken the stand. Will Ross do so?

http://katv.com/news/local/judge-wade-naramore-takes-the-stand-in-hot-car-death-trial
"At one point during Narmore's testimony, his attorney showed two pictures of Wade and Thomas. Naramore then began crying, and said, "My baby boy." When the second picture was held up, Wade, who was still sobbing, said, "This is Thomas, that's my baby."

And I agree with Catpatrol: “the state hasn't presented an inkling of evidence to compare him to a murderer.” I see a horrible accident.

O/T: It is not lost on me that there are no fence-riders left on this thread and we are as far apart as two sides can get; no amount of talking is going to move anyone from their “party line”. Reminds me of what I hear on the news every night with the elections a week from today. I’m so sick of fighting …

How disgusting to not agree that sexting a minor and sending a photo of his penis all while lying about his age is disgusting. To minimize that? He is a pedifile.

He's not a pedophile. A pedophile is almost exclusively interested in prepubescent children. Not 16 years olds and older.

Also, he took the stand in his defense. I think most of the defendants in these cases have taken the stand. Will Ross do so?

http://katv.com/news/local/judge-wade-naramore-takes-the-stand-in-hot-car-death-trial

"At one point during Narmore's testimony, his attorney showed two pictures of Wade and Thomas. Naramore then began crying, and said, "My baby boy." When the second picture was held up, Wade, who was still sobbing, said, "This is Thomas, that's my baby."

Jury had a hard time in deliberations. Im reading it was almost a hung jury. Judge sent them back twice after them saying no one will budge.

And I agree with Catpatrol: “the state hasn't presented an inkling of evidence to compare him to a murderer.” I see a horrible accident.

O/T: It is not lost on me that there are no fence-riders left on this thread and we are as far apart as two sides can get; no amount of talking is going to move anyone from their “party line”. Reminds me of what I hear on the news every night with the elections a week from today. I’m so sick of fighting …

Yes, I think if this forum was the jury and we voted today on intentional/not intentional leaving Cooper in the car, we would be a hung jury.

Some folks like to paint anyone who commits murder MUST be blood lust wanting to seek the thrill of it. Far from it. Many actually do it out of desperation..knowing full well that a it's wrong and often have to thinks about before they actually do it. Ross fall into the later category. He has an obsession and need to conduct his sex life that is way out of the Norms of his family, church doctrine. It also interfered with his work ethic and was sensing a firing coming down the tubes ( failures of completing his tasks etc) also being side stepped in promotion and unaccepted to job he wanted.

Ross too actually said in chats, his finances were being drained by life style..Cooper increased costs, need for dalliances with prostitutes, hookups with people @ $100++ each time. LeAnne forced to take on more hours left him having increased incursions on his free time. His life was full of demands he just didn't want to do! So in the end, his difficult decision was obvious to him. With Cooper gone, ability to then become some spokesperson for father of accidental death of young son..and then would have a built-in rationale for marriage breakup due to stress of losing his cherish son.

BUT~~ It all backfired.. His actions right away outed him as not what he appeared to be. Many professionals recognize it. Suspicion tho must be investigated to corroborate your sense. Doctor's do it with Drug seekers, Nurses do it with checking out the tests to either validate or dismiss your suspicions but still continue to actually care for those who present this way. LEO too..must do the same thing. Sometimes they are wrong but most times they're right.

No way Ross takes the stand. It would be the worst thing he could do for himself. Not the way he talks and not with all the sex stuff ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pbarch