Trial - Ross Harris #7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why didn't the defense plan their witnesses better? Two days in a row the court ends so early? It is like they were trying to get the weekend to have the jury ponder Diamond's testimony. I think this is very disrespectful to the court and the jurors.

Thru for today...
In morning Def but wont take the day... Will talk to Harris. likely 1 maybe 2 more

State Rebuttal on way. Evidence may conclude tomorrow.

Argument on Monday on charging documents

Possibility the Def will rest tomorrow before noon

Whoa. Dr D and Dr. A in the morning that quickly??

Will talk to Harris - as in, final decision whether or not to take the stand? Can't imagine the DT wants him to, but it's RH's decision to make.

Why didn't the defense plan their witnesses better? Two days in a row the court ends so early? It is like they were trying to get the weekend to have the jury ponder Diamond's testimony. I think this is very disrespectful to the court and the jurors.

The witnesses have had to travel

I am so surprised. Dr. Diamond was on stand for quite some time in past cases. Even hours. Same with the forensic psychiatrist. I didn't expect such short testimony. That seems...weak...???

Bill Rankin ‏@ajccourts 4m4 minutes ago

Judge Staley Clark in #RossHarris trial says evidence could finish tomorrow w closing arguments on Monday. IF Harris doesn't testify.

Also 1/2 day o. Tuesday Election Day. No court Friday Veteran's Day

I am so surprised. Dr. Diamond was on stand for quite some time in past cases. Even hours. Same with the forensic psychiatrist. I didn't expect such short testimony. That seems...weak...???

Maybe they saw how weak their first "expert" was,.,

Who are they talking about that needed to be at the grand jury this morning but will come tomorrow? Dr Diamond?

Why did they have Brewer come and parrot Dr D when they had the expert himself coming?

Not sure if both will testify or not

Dr. A's testimony was about normalizing RH's emotional response at scene and during interrogation. Maybe Kilgore thought he'd accomplished that by normalizing Leanna's via the testimony of friends and family.

But Dr. D is central to their case. He must be testifying. Sounds like no Frist or Stoddard on recall though.

Bill Rankin ‏@ajccourts 4m4 minutes ago

Judge Staley Clark in #RossHarris trial says evidence could finish tomorrow w closing arguments on Monday. IF Harris doesn't testify.

Oh, wow!

It didn't go great for the defense today, IMO. I wonder if they are starting to feel like the jury needs to hear from him.
But, that could be a loooong time on the stand for him.

I will admit, I would be absolutely shocked if they put him on the stand.

So State gave the sealed package to the Court clerk with stuff from Stoddard/FBI.

If they think closing arguments could be Monday them IMO they don't intend to put Ross off the stand.

She told them yesterday when they were excused early prior to lunch that today and Friday would be full days.

So Tues will be a 1/2 day due to election day and Friday is Veterans Day so no court.

I bet the jury is pi$$ed and confused.

I'm guessing they (jury) are ready to finish the trial.
The only thing I'd be pissed about as a juror is if the father, who I've heard loved his son from character witnesses, doesn't get on the stand, look me in the eye and tell what the hell happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState