Trial - Ross Harris #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't hear anything. Fox needs to fix their mic set up. Horrible.

Talking about the meeting at Home Depot that day. Something about it being rescheduled.

RH talked about Cooper again??? Planning a birthday party???

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 49s49 seconds ago
During a meeting on day Cooper died #RossHarris was chatting about how Cooper was doing and he was planning his b-day #hotcardeath

The day Cooper died, JRH made plans to go to the movies, told his friends he did not want to go to lunch so he could leave work early, but went to lunch anyway since someone else drove, he not only went to lunch but spent time picking up light bulbs, and on top of that re-scheduled a meeting for 3:30pm right before he would need to leave for the movies? It sounds like JRH scheduled his day to rush out the door and hurry to drive somewhere else, but not before telling Home Depot security his plans for the first time since he's been employed.

He might have told a co-worker he was planning Cooper's birthday party, but it was only hours after he told someone else he needed to escape his son. smh

Ross did not seem stressed according to witness.

RH didn't tell his work colleagues he had sex with prostitutes and cheated on his wife. Astonishing. Definitely evidence of a sinister double life.

Here's the live stream on youtube:

[video=youtube;Z4vqxT5qYig]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4vqxT5qYig[/video]

Henry describes Harris as a "nice guy." Henry might stop by his desk to chat, or they would run into each other in the break room and talk. "I wouldn't say we were like friends -- we were friends at work. ... He was very nice to me. I like Ross. I think he's a good guy."

He has two daughters, and he and Harris often talked about their kids. "I formed the opinion that he really loves his son. ... He seemed very happy and excited when he would talk to me about what was going on."

Defense attorney Maddox Kilgore asks about a time when Harris was named lead developer -- the "dev lead" -- on a project that Henry was running.

Henry talks about a kickoff meeting for the project at 10 a.m. on June 18, 2014 -- the day Cooper died. He says a team member emailed that she couldn't make it at the appointed time. Harris responded that was fine with him, and maybe they could reschedule for that afternoon, Henry says. The meeting was then moved to 3:30 p.m.

In response to a question, Henry says he believes this was to be Harris's first project as the lead developer. The 3:30 p.m. meeting was to be a conference call, with participants from Atlanta and Texas. He says Harris dialed in first, after Henry. While they waited for other people, Henry asked how Cooper was doing. "He said he was doing good. He was getting ready for his birthday party coming up." A moment later, other people dialed in and the meeting began.

Kilgore asks Henry whether Harris ever shared highly personal information. He says no. Their relationship was more in the nature of talking about football or their kids.

Prosecutor Susan Treadaway takes the cross-examination of Henry. She asks whether this would have been a "low-stress meeting," and he says yes.

She asks whether Henry believed that Harris was communicating with him that day remotely, with his phone, or by some other device. He says phone. She then turns to what Henry knew about Harris's family.

Treadaway: You never actually met Cooper?

Henry: No, I did not.

Treadaway: So you never would have had the opportunity to observe Cooper with the defendant?

Henry: No, I did not.

She points out that Ryan's knowledge of Harris's relationship with Cooper was limited to what Harris told him about it. He agrees.

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 29s30 seconds ago
Witness 64, Nathaniel Coyle, Attended the same church with Ross #RossHarris #HotCarDeath

Vince Sims ‏@SimsCBS46 55s55 seconds ago Georgia, USA
Church member Nathaniel Coyle now testifying in defense of Justin Ross Harris. Says they were in Sunday School group together. #hotcardeath

Was RH doing other things during his 3:30 conference call? When did he text Leanna about when she was picking up his little buddy?

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 2m2 minutes ago
#Rossharris told the group he was working with someone regarding his *advertiser censored* issues #hotcardeath

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 1m1 minute ago
Nathaniel observed #Rossharris making Cooper the center of his attention when at small group and church #hotcardeath

Ross Cavitt | WSB-TVVerified account ‏@RossCavittWSB 1m1 minute ago
Harris #HotCarDeath Trial: Church member says Ross Harris confessed problems w *advertiser censored*, sought help, seemed to love Cooper. @wsbtv

Did he participate in the 3:30 conference call or did he blow it off? I'm unclear.

Next witness: Nathaniel Coyle from Marietta, who says he and Harris both attended Stonebridge Church on the Marietta square. Defense attorney Bryan Lumpkin is handling the direct examination. Lumpkin asks whether the church had small groups that met during the week to discuss various subjects -- that week's sermon, a certain book, etc. Coyle was a member of group with Ross and Leanna Harris beginning in January 2013. They met at the church every other Monday night. This group was reading a book.

Lumpkin: Did there come a time when you became aware of Ross having an issue with *advertiser censored*?

Coyle: Yes, sir. ... He brought up that Leanna had found some *advertiser censored* on his computer." He said he was having problems staying away from *advertiser censored* and asked the men's group to pray for him.

Coyle says he had no knowledge of Harris's sexual exploits -- sexting, meeting prostitutes, and so on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tb3