Trial - Ross Harris #8

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr. Evans refused to talk to State. When put on the phone, asked if he was being recorded. State says this is a witness issue...not about defense trying to hide anything

Wait, so no Diamond at all? Is this their only witness today?

So confused!

Am I just overreacting that no Dr. Diamond is devastating to their case?

Why would an expert witness not cooperate w/ the State if the DT was telling him to do so? They hired him, and his behavior could get his testimony disqualified. I'd be upset about that if I were the DT.

Wait, so no Diamond at all? Is this their only witness today?

So confused!

I think this is the final witness. They may have a couple small character witnesses, but that's it.

Mr. Evans refused to talk to State. When put on the phone, asked if he was being recorded. State says this is a witness issue...not about defense trying to hide anything

Evans is the attorney.

I think the witness is Mr Molten?

Sounds like he's a computer forensics guy

RH seems smug to me today. Whats up with his smirks? Ugh. A face I'd love to punch.

LOL the gentleman from court came in said, "they said would be about 5 more minutes" Judge Staley kinda laughed and said something like -yes we know how that goes

Yesterday I thought the expert really looked confused when he learned JH brought his guitar into work, but didn't play it. I wonder if that caught the jury interest too.

RH seems smug to me today. Whats up with his smirks? Ugh. A face I'd love to punch.

The group on 11Alive are wondering if he is going to take the stand, noting his jacket today etc.

Who is on the stand now?

The defense is talking about warrants?
ETA: Disregard. I was watching the wrong link. LOL

The court is waiting for Evans and Rodriguez to finish their private debrief with the defense's expert witness. Meanwhile, Ross Harris is seated at the defense table, wearing a blue blazer, a striped shirt and a purple tie. He doesn't always wear a jacket. At the moment, he is chatting and smiling with defense attorney Bryan Lumpkin.

Still no word from the defense on whether Harris will testify today.

I wonder if this is the witness that Phil Holloway was talking about and got confused with the Forensic Pathologist? (PH said that witness wouldn't speak to the State because they wouldn't pay his fee for that time period of conversing)

I bet CFA and HD are mortified to be associated with this trial in any way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fangirl88