Trial - Ross Harris #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the other male prosecutor's name for the state? He seems really nice and has a more pleasant demeanor than Boring.

1. They can't speak about the Life Insurance at all, Pretrial Motions that Judge Staley agreed to
2. Its better when you go with testimony than MSM reports when you have it. Det Murphy testified that he is who made that error when he looked at the photos of the car seat and they were NOT on the lowest level. Murphy testified to this 10/28/16 1:18:30 mark start [video=youtube;6-p3Ro0qqFE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-p3Ro0qqFE&index=18&list=PLoW1SIeAWaWa1BHJdr_EpBGK-U_weQTFd[/video]
Good morning, arkansasmimi! :autumn:

1. The fact remains that the Harris' had a $27,000 life insurance policy on their 22 month old son. Just because the jury isn't able to consider the stack of currency that the Harris' anticipated and expected doesn't mean that I can't.

2. Stoddard did not lie about the level of the carseat's straps placement during the PC Hearing, for the record.

Wait, so no Diamond at all? Is this their only witness today?

So confused!

Am I just overreacting that no Dr. Diamond is devastating to their case?

No Dr Diamond. Something changed, I think we can all hazard a guess as to what. Also explains Kilgore's demeanour in direct with Brewer yesterday, I felt he was a bit 'lacklustre' though that might sound more dramatic than I intend. Hugely disappointing.

It seems this is DT's last witness. Strange turn of events.

Scott Molton on the stand, he is a computer forensics expert.

While we're waiting, my parrot, Caesar, is on his perch and keeps calling me over to pick him up. He says, "hey! Caesar will step up! Step up, Caesar! Come here! Come on! Come get Caesar. He's the GOOD BIRD!" Begging me to come over, so I do, and then he just stares at me and refuses to step up on my hand. So I turn to come back here and he makes the saddest whining noise and goes, "Ooooooohhhhh Caaaeeessssaaarrrr....." in the saddest voice like he's trying to guilt me! LOL.

Since we are not actually the jury, I am going to a moment to speculate. Dr. Diamond not showing up is devastating to the defense. Professional, expert witnesses don't bail without good reason. I am speculating that Dr. Diamond backed out because FBS did not fit with the facts in this case. After listening to Dr. Brewer yesterday, I feel confident that Ross did not suffer from a "memory failure."

For the first time, I firmly believe that Ross knowingly left Cooper in the car. :tantrum:

I am surprised defense council may not have advised their own witness to cooperate with prosecutors as required.

It gives me the impression that Moulton is uncooperative and the prosecution has to pull teeth to get any information.

Does not set up the witness to be credible, IMO.

No Dr Diamond. Something changed, I think we can all hazard a guess as to what. Also explains Kilgore's demeanour in direct with Brewer yesterday, I felt he was a bit 'lacklustre' though that might sound more dramatic than I intend. Hugely disappointing.

It seems this is DT's last witness. Strange turn of events.

If this is their entire case it is very underwhelming. I expected the DT would put on a much more impressive case.

His background is only in computers, he has no LE experience.

What could he possibly offer to the defense as a computer forensics "expert"?

Since we are not actually the jury, I am going to a moment to speculate. Dr. Diamond not showing up is devastating to the defense. Professional, expert witnesses don't bail without good reason. I am speculating that Dr. Diamond backed out because FBS did not fit with the facts in this case. After listening to Dr. Brewer yesterday, I felt confident that Ross did not suffer from a "memory failure."

For the first time, I firmly believe that Ross knowingly left Cooper in the car. :tantrum:

Welcome to our side of the fence!

Since we are not actually the jury, I am going to a moment to speculate. Dr. Diamond not showing up is devastating to the defense. Professional, expert witnesses don't bail without good reason. I am speculating that Dr. Diamond backed out because FBS did not fit with the facts in this case. After listening to Dr. Brewer yesterday, I felt confident that Ross did not suffer from a "memory failure."

IMO, there is no way the memory guy from yesterday is enough for the defense. He was not a convincing or compelling enough witness to strongly sway anyone for their narrative. JMO.

I don't believe in or agree with Dr. Diamond's theory. However, I can admit he is an incredibly compelling witness and can really convince people with how he presents his testimony.

OT

For anyone interested Brandon Vandenburg get sentenced today at 10am.

While we're waiting, my parrot, Caesar, is on his perch and keeps calling me over to pick him up. He says, "hey! Caesar will step up! Step up, Caesar! Come here! Come on! Come get Caesar. He's the GOOD BIRD!" Begging me to come over, so I do, and then he just stares at me and refuses to step up on my hand. So I turn to come back here and he makes the saddest whining noise and goes, "Ooooooohhhhh Caaaeeessssaaarrrr....." in the saddest voice like he's trying to guilt me! LOL.

Look out if he starts calling you Joker :lol:

First witness: Scott Moulton, a digital forensics expert who has worked in computers and information technology since 1993.

He also has a background in data recovery; for example, retrieving data from broken cell phones or crashed servers.

Wait, so no Diamond at all? Is this their only witness today?

So confused!

Am I just overreacting that no Dr. Diamond is devastating to their case?

It speaks volumes that Diamond backed out.... Wow. BUT, jury won't know anyway.
Shocked if this will be the extent of RH defense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This guy sure doesn't lack in confidence.

That has nothing to do with credibility, I just don't find his demeanor likable already.

IMO, there is no way the memory guy from yesterday is enough for the defense. He was not a convincing or compelling enough witness to strongly sway anyone for their narrative. JMO.

I don't believe in or agree with Dr. Diamond's theory. However, I can admit he is an incredibly compelling wetness and can really convince people with how he presents his testimony.

Are we CERTAIN that Dr. Diamond was supposed to be testifying? I really wish we could find out why he didn't. I would imagine he had already been paid or retained or whatever, right? I can't imagine it would be the DT thinking the animated guy from yesterday was enough and canceling him to save money or something, right? I would think the DT would want him to testify no matter what.

The group on 11Alive are wondering if he is going to take the stand, noting his jacket today etc.

Cwa7SSFWEAU78bl.jpg

Justin Ross Harris arrives in court for what could be the last day of testimony in his murder trial at the Glynn County Courthouse in Brunswick, Ga., on Friday, Nov. 4, 2016. (screen capture via WSB-TV) WSB-TV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ifgchester