Trial - Ross Harris #8

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooh, mimi, looks like you were right about OITNB!!

[video=youtube;csmNSP_CRYo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=csmNSP_CRYo[/video]

it's been working fine for me all morning, so far

Thank you. It's not working for me. I have previously had no problems with any of the streams, but nothing is working this morning. I may need to reboot my computer, but I have some other things going on.

LOL I knew it! Orange is the New Black! Would be connected June 6!

I thought the defense would have a blazing and powerful defense. It certainly does appear that's not the case. They are capable of putting on a compelling defense for Ross Harris.

So, no forensic psychiatrist, no Dr. Diamond. Leanna, ho-hum memory guy, a computer, guy, and bunch of people that loved Ross, but agree they didn't know a lot about him.

How do does everyone feel about this?

The how to survive in prison search....Ross did not type those words. Ross typed what is prison really like.

RH didn't search for how hot it has to be for a kid to die in a car? Jury's like, "well we can all go home now!"

I think the search for living in jail was from the show. I don't think JH thought he would ever step foot in Jail for killing Cooper. But at least he did a search before hand, I'm sure its came in handy.

Thank you. It's not working for me. I have had no problems with any of the streams, but nothing is working this morning. I may need to reboot my computer, but I have some other things going on.

FOX5 isn't working for me by ajc.com is working great, volume and all!

Rodriguez asks whether Harris accessed an article on Reddit.com regarding a man who was wrongly convicted. Moulton says yes.

He says Harris spent a lot of time on Reddit, a site where the user can choose the kinds of topics he wants to see. The site "pushes topics up" depending on their popularity, Moulton explains.

I feel bad for the Jury, I think they already heard about the memes. I keep rubbing my face, and moving around. I need more coffee.

And the DA will just go through all the damaging info that WAS on the devices

Maybe I'm just experiencing no-Diamond letdown, but this in the weeds about specific searches seems like trivial quibbling at the edges.

Could RH have forgotten Cooper or not? iMO Brewer did a fine enough job yesterday, but not as the sole witness to testify about the central question of the trial.

I'm sure Kilgore's closing will rock, but still.........

I thought the defense would have a blazing and powerful defense. It certainly does appear that's not the case. They are capable of putting on a compelling defense for Ross Harris.

So, no forensic psychiatrist, no Dr. Diamond. Leanna, ho-hum memory guy, a computer, guy, and bunch of people that loved Ross, but agree they didn't know a lot about him.

How do does everyone feel about this?

If RH is going to testify, he should have followed the memory guy. That would have at least allowed him to say, "see! I didn't mean this to happen!" right after the jury heard the memory guy say it was possible for this to happen. IMO, finding experts willing to stand up for this guy was probably quite challenging.

Ross viewed the vet hot car video once not twice....Breaking News

Moulton talks about a chat Harris engaged in on Reddit about the second season of "Orange is the New Black."

In response to a question, Moulton said he could not find any searches by Harris regarding how to kill a child in a hot car, or how hot a vehicle must be for a child to die inside it.

Rodriguez asks about a search by Harris on "why is it hazy when it's hot?"

Moulton says the site Harris went to had nothing to do with the temperature inside a parked car. He says it's just an explanation of why you would see haze in the air when looking at the Atlanta skyline on a hot day.

The witness says he did watch the video at least once. Rodriguez asks if it's possible he opened it in two tabs. He says not likely. (How does that help them?)

Moulton, I get it. JRH did not search for hot car deaths. He clicked on a link from Reddit twice to access a video about pets in hot cars only FIVE days before Cooper's death, though.

For someone whose greatest fear was leaving Cooper in the car, one would think that such a video would impact JRH a lot longer than FIVE days.

:facepalm:

2 million people viewed the vet hot car video
Well how many of them left their child to die in a hot car 5 days after viewing it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fangirl88