Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
prior to break:

He says he saw no effort to hide, delete or overwrite content on either computer -- something Moulton says he frequently sees when he's investigating a divorce case.

In response to a question, Moulton says he has been paid $19,900 for his work on this case so far and that he will bill about that much more for work he has done since that first payment, so his bill will total about $40,000.

I can't believe this guy made that much money on his "expertise" but refused to testify or speak to the prosecution because he wanted MORE PAYMENT?!?

Yes, it's evidence that we may have lost interest in a while back - but remember the jury will take back with it all of the documentary evidence and their notes. They will review everything from the beginning. It is important for the defense to have evidence addressing what the state has presented and the inferences they want to jury to draw.

Personally I am glad the defense is doing this because it was an area where the state was really weak. So many innuendos about what might have been searched and deleted and a bunch of nonsense from the computer experts about not knowing what the investigators were interested in and claiming to be the wrong witnesses to ask about specific info on the computers.

Lmao... I still remember Stoddard... I remember that page had federal prison on the search! Duh they had the flipping chats! Between Alex and RH! Talking about Orange is the New Black. I laughing because twitter folks cant figure that out. SMH

I can't believe this guy made that much money on his "expertise" but refused to testify or speak to the prosecution because he wanted MORE PAYMENT?!?

Per ADA Evans, he did speak with them. Both Evans and Boring. But they were mad because only thing witness would tell them is: 1)Whisper was on the iPhone5, 2)the vet video was clicked on 3) the UTC times were correct. Anything else he said they needed to talk to the Def.

prior to break:

He says he saw no effort to hide, delete or overwrite content on either computer -- something Moulton says he frequently sees when he's investigating a divorce case.

In response to a question, Moulton says he has been paid $19,900 for his work on this case so far and that he will bill about that much more for work he has done since that first payment, so his bill will total about $40,000.

The one thing I am curious about is the VPN favorite that JRH removed. If the VPN was for his work, then why was it deleted? Why wasn't there another VPN favorite created to be put in it's place?

I'm not sure I believe the defense when they say him deleting his cache or browser history was 100% for his job.

I'm not sure why they think it's relevant that JRH did not have some kind of wiping tool on his computer. It's logical that JRH didn't think he'd need one since he assumed LE would assume his son's death was an accident. IMO.

This is crazy - I can't believe this is the last witness!

40k+ is a lot to spend on a witness that's going to rehash the same stuff the prosecution already went over days and days ago.

Not so. This one just proved that he found out that RH did not post the Red Image that they all thought RH did, This expert found in 2 weeks. So the CCPD HiTech Crimes folks should have know too. He just got on the record that SW were done with wrong information. That CCPD did not to a thorough investigation.

I don't know about anyone else but I am kind of glad this is almost over. It has been a very long month full of long breaks, half days, and sometimes pointless testimony.

I like Moulton's suit, but IMO he is not only wasting everyone's time, he's wasting taxpayer dollar to the tune of 40k just to rehash what we already knew.

Someone put this trial out of it's misery already. :waiting:

Not so. This one just proved that he found out that RH did not post the Red Image that they all thought RH did, This expert found in 2 weeks. So the CCPD HiTech Crimes folks should have know too. He just got on the record that SW were done with wrong information. That CCPD did not to a thorough investigation.

That has been well established and rehashed multiple times before this. He presented nothing new.

I never could figure out how LE found that little red meme on their own, before extraction, since the Whisper app had so cleverly concealed behind his weather tile. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3