trial thread: 3/23/2012

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
MOO and all this stuff is in the MSM. I am stating my heartfelt feeling in which I hope an innocent child was not left alone with MR, the accused sexaul diviant. HTH. BTW other posters have also posted their same fears. HTH

IMO people should be more afraid of their kids having been around TLM, the convicted child murderer and self confessed puppy nuker.

After three excruciating weeks of evidence, most of it from convicted killer Terri-Lynne McClintic, the focus of the trial here before Ontario Superior Court Judge Thomas Heeney and a jury has finally shifted onto the man chewing ice in the prisoner’s box.
He is Michael Rafferty, who is McClintic’s ex-boyfriend.

He chews ice during his trial? I wonder if it annoys any of the jurors?

http://fullcomment.nationalpost.com...ccused/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

IMO people should be more afraid of their kids having been around TLM, the convicted child murderer and self confessed puppy nuker.

:what:....they are BOTH equally to be feared anywhere near children

Brian / Brad - bloodshot eyes scared the ***** out of him because he asked him about TLM. :therethere:

Exactly...all he had to do was leave TLM there in the middle of nowhere and head for the nearest police station.

MOO

OR he had his cell phone he could have called 911. Wowzers how many women was MR running around with at one time? He talks about moving out on one gf, while dating another, but then this one he's just fooling around with. Too many to count. Talked about being duped.

OR he had his cell phone he could have called 911. Wowzers how many women was MR running around with at one time? He talks about moving out on one gf, while dating another, but then this one he's just fooling around with. Too many to count. Talked about being duped.

I wonder if they're supporting him or :hills:

Actually I wonder if they exist. Maybe he has fake friends.

:what:....they are BOTH equally to be feared anywhere near children

Well technically, MR is still accused, not convicted yet, but I will agree with you anyway. Definitely a good thing Tara rescinded the dog breeding offer, I wonder if CM had a microwave? Yikes! :what:

And strangely, never discusses any male friends. imo

I believe he did mention one. The guy that worked at Staples. I think that's what he said. Before Joy after Dawn. :waitasec:

:moo:

yea but in the audio he then said..well i don't know him just to say hi.

MTR strikes me as a loner and loafer and a wannabe ladies man but no luck in that department IMO....and possible mamma's boy :jail: "I want my mamma!"

Well technically, MR is still accused, not convicted yet, but I will agree with you anyway. Definitely a good thing Tara rescinded the dog breeding offer, I wonder if CM had a microwave? Yikes! :what:

BBM

I wonder why TM changed her mind about the dog breeding. Carol's dogs appeared none too clean.

yea but in the audio he then said..well i don't know him just to say hi.

MTR strikes me as a loner and loafer and a wannabe ladies man but no luck in that department IMO....and possible mamma's boy :jail: "I want my mamma!"

He liked little girls. IMO

BBM

I wonder why TM changed her mind about the dog breeding. Carol's dogs appeared none too clean.

I've wondered that too. In one interview TM said CM was weird and "twitchy", funny, that didn't stop her and JG from buying drugs from her though.

How could someone not remember, in a timespan of two months, who they were with when they went to two major shopping malls that were located out of town. imo

I haven't listened to the audio yet, just read the transcript. How does he sound?

I started listening to the audio but just hearing his voice...gave me the creeps. I had to read transcripts also Matou. Poor Tori. My heart is so broken for her family. They are certainly living every parents worst nightmare that's for sure. I think about how devasted some of us feel about this case and we did not personally know this precious child. I cannot imagine how her loved ones feel. Just horrible. God give them strength. :angel:

Mychol Danz is his business name. I think he had a username with that spelling too. JMO

I wish we knew about his computer activity and his various user names.

RAFFERTY: Amanda’s daughter is best friends with or was friends with thisgirl who went missing so

I found this particular line from the interview sticking out to me when reading and when hearing it...he changes "is" to "was". Isn't this interview from before they new she was dead?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snoopysnoop