trial thread: 3/23/2012

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, he did not say that he KNEW TM ... he said that he had been seeing Amanda, the mother of a friend of TSs ... it is more than likely that any gossip he heard and repeated was from Amanda.... no doubt in my mind if the girls were friends then Amanda knew about TM ... it wasn't exactly a big secret around town and every mother checks out their daughter's friends and their families before the kids start hanging out as best friends.

As for poor Amanda's association with MR I do not for a moment think that she should be cast in the same light as TLM ... that is a real stretch considering that there is nothing out there to indicate same ... really, she knew the guy for a coupla weeks and dumped him. I don't think we are supposed to be projecting here onto the minor players in this case. End of story there.

In any case, I would expect that Amanda will be one of the 100 or so witnesses called in this case .... prob under the chapter about what MRs comments were to others regarding the case. Then we will know what she thought of him initally and why she dropped him - prob cause of his car :moo:

Respectfully, I was not meaning to project Amanda in a bad light. I was simply asking questions for character reference should her name have been mentioned in the past and I missed it. I was seeking input from others.:moo: Thank you for your input Cha. :tyou:

Anyone locate any of the pics that were mentioned today?

Yes he could have taken off with Tori, returned home and been a hero. Defence didn't offer any good reason why MTR would think it was O.K. to take Tori to Guelph with them either. He should have said no way when she tried to get in the car with Tori.:moo:

Exactly, especially that TLM said it was for a drug debt, right there alarm bells should have gone off, he should have said no, then went to the cops.

I haven't listened to the audio yet, just read the transcript. How does he sound?

TLM was questioned, and questioned again, about how she never did anything to help Tori at all that day. She had many opportunities.
The same thing can be said about MR. If he knew from the beginning, before going to Guelph, at any point he could have helped. He was the driver. A lot easier to get away from TLM than it would have been for TLM, who would have had to run by foot and hide with TS. When TLM went into Home Depot, he could have driven to the nearest police station. If what is being said/implied about his involvement is at all true, he could have prevented Tori's death. He could have been a "hero". He wouldn't be where he is right now, and Tori wouldn't be where she is.
Either way... it doesn't look very good. There is still a lot of evidence to go through that could change my mind, but as it stands, I still think they acted together.

Does he sound nervous, suspicious? It seems that way written out to me. JMO

AM980.ca@AM980_Court
Derstine asks if Rafferty had any criminal record. Darmon says no. All the questions he has.

No offence but RW didn't have a criminal record either before he got caught after sexually assaulting two women and murdering two others. Also considering all the houses RW broke into before he got caught. A lot of chances there where he could have been found out about. :what:

Same can be said for PB. He commited many crimes, sexual assaulted and murdered LM, TH, KF before he got caught. To me the fact that MR had no criminal record means nothing but that's just my own opinion.

and the fact that he said he didn't know TLM that well as they were just kind of friends, but he knew she had a court date and mentioned that he went to the detention center to see how she made out!!!!!

This is TMR trying to cross his t's and dot his i's since he knows the police would know if he visited the detention center.:ohoh:

He sounds pretty calm and collected actually.

MOO

I also think he sounds calm and collected, however his answers seem to be a bit off. I can't put my finger on any one answer, they're just off in general :)

re: bold

How does this prove he stalked her exactly? He's obviously minimizing his involvement with her in that interview, for whatever reason. Again, there is no proof he stalked TLM, they met at a pizza shop. Period.

MOO

I assume he's minimizing her to draw attention away from himself as to not look as if he's involved with a child abductor/murderer. Typical trait of a criminal IMO. And my theory and opinion MR stalked TLM out to help him carry out his plan of wanting to abduct and sexually assault a little girl. He stated he knew or heard she was a bad girl right?! Just the type of person he needed to help him, no?I didn't say it was fact, I said :moo: No offense but it may not be period. There may be evidence to come to show my theory, if not everyone is entitled to their own opinion as far as I know. HTH.

I assume he's minimizing her to draw attention away from himself as to not look as if he's involved with a child abductor/murderer. Typical trait of a criminal IMO. And my theory and opinion MR stalked TLM out to help him carry out his plan of wanting to abduct and sexually assault a little girl. He stated he knew or heard she was a bad girl right?! Just the type of person he needed to help him, no?I didn't say it was fact, I said :moo: No offense but it may not be period. There may be evidence to come to show my theory, if not everyone is entitled to their own opinion as far as I know. HTH.

I, personally, doubt that MR went after TLM specifically; however, it is definitely possible that he went looking for somebody LIKE TLM. There is still a lot of evidence ahead, so I can't come to a conclusion about that just yet. But it is an interesting theory, and while I doubt (that he went after TLM specifically) in my own opinion, it is still possible.
:moo:

interesting...on the audio tape. Since we KNOW they went to a hotel together and TLM said they had sex. On the audio tape when he asked MTR about their relationship..he said no not boyfriend and girlfriend just friends (he does this laugh). If you listen to the tape again...it seems IMO he laughs at key places when difficult questions are asked...that I suspect he gives a lie for an answer...IMO. Yes I too noticed he would not say Tori's name..only the little girl that went missing.

He stated in the interview that he thinks she hangs around "a lot of bad people or a lot of druggies..." he's not denying that he knew her, he knows or thinks that she hangs around bad people because he actually knows her, so he would KNOW that about her.

Please direct me to the evidence (link) that shows he knew about her before they met at the pizza shop? TIA

interesting...on the audio tape. Since we KNOW they went to a hotel together and TLM said they had sex. On the audio tape when he asked MTR about their relationship..he said no not boyfriend and girlfriend just friends (he does this laugh). If you listen to the tape again...it seems IMO he laughs at key places when difficult questions are asked...that I suspect he gives a lie for an answer...IMO. Yes I too noticed he would not say Tori's name..only the little girl that went missing.

He laughs in a derisive way, as if to say 'crap I wouldn't be caught dead with a girl like that'

Absolutely no evidence has been presented to support this theory ... and we are only supposed to be discussing the evidence that has been presented at trial with the jury present ... it is probably better not to conjecture at this point.

JMO

MOO and all this stuff is in the MSM. I am stating my heartfelt feeling in which I hope an innocent child was not left alone with MR, the accused sexaul diviant. HTH. BTW other posters have also posted their same fears. HTH

Interesting how he tries to distance himself from TLM. Nervous laugh when the detective asks if he was her boyfriend. Such a good guy. Carol is so messed up but not him. He doesn't do that stuff. :liar:

Typical sociopath, imo. He and Casey Anthony would make a great couple. High fiving each other and telling each other what good liars they are. :moo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lisacfuller