Trial Thread 4/13/2012

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't read back the last page or two so someone may have already noted this, but in this article: http://www.canada.com/news/Tori+Sta...+court+hears/6453549/story.html#ixzz1rxcuppSK

They didn't tweet this part: Ashley Reid, 25, said Rafferty had also mentioned this woman.

During one of their dates, he told her he worked in a juvenile detention centre in London, Ont., and was helping a young girl in there.

"She was 17-, 18-years-old, that she was having issues at home, something about drugs being involved, wanting to help out," said Reid, crying.

"And how good it would feel if she got out of this and go on with her life, that he had some part of it."

Salem

Bad childhood...got into a lot of trouble....What kind of trouble? JMO

Everytime I see another woman paraded into court I go back to MR and the way he treated TLM in the movie theater. Almost as if he were embarrassed to be seen in public with her. He was using her. No doubt in my mind. JMO

I am surprised we didn't hear much about the "infamous" pea coat, that TLM testified covered VS on the back seat for several hours.

Despite there being 40 places of interest to forensic scientists, the presence of saliva, 2 blond hairs, and DNA from other unknown people..............they didn't find a single sample of DNA from VS?

If MR cleaned the coat............all that other evidence wouldn't be there.

If MR didn't clean the coat.........VS DNA should be there (if TLM told the truth)

If TLM lied about it..........would it question the random abduction story?

Maybe I just missed something...................???

JMO..........MOOO

MR cleaned the coat no doubt about it IMHO. Don't forget he had six weeks to drool/slobber all over himself in that coat. AND all the women he was around in those six weeks? It's highly possibly Tori's hairs had worked their way into the fibres of his coat and the washing or dry cleaning chemicals could have destroyed her DNA, therefore forensics could not show who the hairs belonged to. :moo:

Another issue I am having is that MR and TLM DNA was found on the front passenger seat, where one would grab onto when getting out of the back seat. The way TLM described the second rape one would assume VS DNA would also be there. Since we know the area was not cleaned then why no DNA?

We don't know if that area was cleaned. According to TLM she said they did clean the interior of the car. Could be MR and TLM's DNA was dried/old and harder to get out as opposed to Tori's being "fresh". TLM sat on that seat just after MR's first assault, after she took Tori piddle. (She held Tori's hand briefly). Therefore by TLM sitting on fresh DNA she could have removed it/transferred it to her pants. Just :moo:

Dear fellow WSers, I am stepping out for a bit to visit with my grandbabies; park and walk. Will be back later to work on MR's women list. HTH.:blowkiss:

Can't forget former Col. Russell Williams.

He actually authorized the helicopters from the military base to search for Jessica Lloyd when she was missing.

He had long since murdered her. :(

Yes and sent a letter of condolences to Marie-France Comeau's parents. Sick kinda games to inflict on someone who has just lost a daughter to such brutal death, knowing all along he's the one who did it.

No one has to go on what TLM said in her testimony. Go with all the other evidence that has been presented so far during MR's trial. TLM's testimony is now proving to be correct as everything is now falling into place. HTH

The evidence was designed to validate TLM statment, however her statements have changed a few times now so I still want to hear his side. I AM NOT SAYING HE IS NOT GUILTY ... I just want to hear all the evidence before I he is.

Dear fellow WSers, I am stepping out for a bit to visit with my grandbabies; park and walk. Will be back later to work on MR's women list. HTH.:blowkiss:

Hug those babies tight!

<modsnip>

I understood the poster was referring to the 40 spots on the pea jacket...not that there was no evidence of Tori DNA in the car.... I read and reread a post to try and understand just what someone is stating....same as the newspapers...headlines are usually misleading and some of the papers quoted are really only a grade above a rag mag... :moo:

the information that we heard today about MR does nothing to change my opinion of him...I always thought he was an uneducated bum that held low paying jobs...that wasn't difficult to figure out from the start...that fact that he was on that site trying to hook up with others would fit thousands of loosers like him.... the lies he told those girls doesn't surprise me either...IMO he is sickening for his lifestyle but it still doesn't convince me that he raped TS... an accessory to the crime...of course and he deserves his punishment which no doubt he will receive in due course but without evidence I can't see how any jury can find him guilty of rape...we all know he is going down for a long time one way or the other so I am not sure why the crown needs to continue with the rape charge when they have no concrete evidence.. the word of the already convicted killer means nothing...:moo::moo: I think at this stage of the game his lawyer should just have him plead guilty to being an accessory and let him take his punishment...I feel bad for all those women who were dragged into court today...some will tar them with the same brush...:moo:

Bad childhood...got into a lot of trouble....What kind of trouble? JMO

Maybe his defense attorney will tell us and then we will see the tears and the jabbing of the eyes by the accused killer. blah blah blah...we've seen it so many times in other cases, it's become rehearsed in my head. They only cry for themselves. Typical socipathic behaviour. :moo:

Where is his dad? Do we know? :waitasec:

I was thinking today about this case and wondered what exactly it is that has brought us all here together. I think it may be different things for different people. In the end we all have a passion for this case and want to see justice served which is really all that matters. However for you is it:

a) Case captivated you and you just followed it from the beginning
b) Have young children and it has impacted you personally because of that.
c) Always follow popular legal cases such as this.
d) This case has geographically just been close to home.
e) Other

For me personally the answers are a, b, and d. I have never followed a case from beginning to end like I have this one. It seems there are so many coincidences in this case and it has captivated me from day 1. I am glad there are so many people who want to see Justice for this Angel who most if any of us have never met but yet seem to have come to know so well in the last 3 years. May we never forget her.

Does anyone know if MR was ever really involved in any searches?

I'd be interested to know, but my gut feeling tells me no.

AND thanks to SB for the list of MR's wannabe career choices, odd jobs, fantasy positions, ect. I bet we can add more such as unemployed bum. That's a profession isn't it? :waitasec: :moo:

Imagine all the other women we don't know about and all the stories and all the jobs he told them he had and all the diseases apart from colon cancer and other children he may have said that died other than Jaden. My stepfather has prostate cancer, and really for someone to lie about having cancer, must be pretty desperate for 'a little bit of attention'

I am surprised we didn't hear much about the "infamous" pea coat, that TLM testified covered VS on the back seat for several hours.

Despite there being 40 places of interest to forensic scientists, the presence of saliva, 2 blond hairs, and DNA from other unknown people..............they didn't find a single sample of DNA from VS?

If MR cleaned the coat............all that other evidence wouldn't be there.

If TLM lied about it..........would it question the random abduction story?

Maybe I just missed something...................???

JMO..........MOOO

why wouldn't all that other evidence be there if he cleaned the coat?
Lets say he had the coat dry cleaned the week after april 8th, then he wore the coat while on his POF date-a-thon. Im assuming there was a blond or 2 that he dated, Im sure the saliva is his own tears as he cried about his sorry life and DNA from other unknown people would be his lil fishies that he met on POF.

well all today showed was what a disgusting and desperate individual MR was... with the overlapping of these girls I wonder how he managed to keep it all in order and how did he even manage to fit TLM into this...

No wonder he was always on the phone. And how did he manage to keep them all at arms length--with his colon cancer and all.:behind:

why wouldn't all that other evidence be there if he cleaned the coat?
Lets say he had the coat dry cleaned the week after april 8th, then he wore the coat while on his POF date-a-thon. Im assuming there was a blond or 2 that he dated, Im sure the saliva is his own tears as he cried about his sorry life and DNA from other unknown people would be his lil fishies that he met on POF.

I think that forensic's would have picked up cleaning fluids used by dry cleaners if that coat had been cleaned recently.....:moo:

I understood the poster was referring to the 40 spots on the pea jacket...not that there was no evidence of Tori DNA in the car.... I read and reread a post to try and understand just what someone is stating....same as the newspapers...headlines are usually misleading and some of the papers quoted are really only a grade above a rag mag... :moo:

the information that we heard today about MR does nothing to change my opinion of him...I always thought he was an uneducated bum that held low paying jobs...that wasn't difficult to figure out from the start...that fact that he was on that site trying to hook up with others would fit thousands of loosers like him.... the lies he told those girls doesn't surprise me either...IMO he is sickening for his lifestyle but it still doesn't convince me that he raped TS... an accessory to the crime...of course and he deserves his punishment which no doubt he will receive in due course but without evidence I can't see how any jury can find him guilty of rape...we all know he is going down for a long time one way or the other so I am not sure why the crown needs to continue with the rape charge when they have no concrete evidence.. the word of the already convicted killer means nothing...:moo::moo: I think at this stage of the game his lawyer should just have him plead guilty to being an accessory and let him take his punishment...I feel bad for all those women who were dragged into court today...some will tar them with the same brush...:moo:

No one on this site will tar them with the same brush!!! They are innocent victims. Thankfully still alive but forever scarred by Mychol (trying not to get a time out) but I have other very descriptive words for him.

What you are not doing is taking every piece of evidence and tying it all together, IMO One piece of the puzzle isn't enough. You have to look at all the pieces and you will finally get the final picture. AND that is what the jury is instructed to do.

Example: You can't look at his missing back seat and say..well he had to put speakers there. You have to look at it and say, it was there and after Tori was murdered it disappeared. Why? The Crown has shown why. Tori was in the car. He was seen on surveillance video riding with the convicted killer who abducted an innocent child.

Next: You look at the evidence of Tori's blood found. Why was Tori's blood even there if he was so innocent? If he was so innocent and had nothing to do with this crime, her blood would not be there. Her blood mixed with his sperm!

Next: You look at his interview with the police. He said he hardly knew the convicted killer. Furthermore, his attorney tells the court that he was there and was distraught but he lied to the cops telling them he did not know that "missing child" nor her parents. Yet, he's doing everything behind the scenes (visits with the convicted killer), dating women "fishing" for information and much much more.

This is just a short summary off the top of my head but wait until you hear the closing statement from the Crown. I think we will all be left speechless. He's going down.

A few more weeks and our baby girl, Victoria Elizabeth Marie Stafford, will finally get justice!

for your list MTR lies

his mom lives with him (he told TLM)
he takes care of his mom
TLM NOT his girlfriend (he laughed to LE about that possibility)
he buys oxy for his sick mother
told LE on audio he worked under table -backtracked when they wanted to know where
told LE he didn't know anyone in Woodstock
inferred he was drug sober - but CM sure wasn't (audio to LE)
never been to London with gf only his mother
acted like he didn't know TS name to LE on audio
told LE didn't know gf's last names

Here's some more MR lies to add to the list:

Add the whole list of jobs Rafferty said he had...they are ALL lies and come from his own mouth

-told one woman he'd just bought his mother a house
-he had colon cancer
-was in a car accident
-lost a stepson (who allegedly had just died two weeks before Tori)
-had a tough childhood?
-helped TLM mother Carol -hinted at affluence
-lied Re: raping Tori in the back seat of his car
-profligate womanizer (had them feel they were the only one)
-Rafferty was a deeply shocked witness to a disturbing crime
-said he was out looking for Tori "He said he was searching around the train tracks."
-horrified bystander
-Rafferty was on a three-person team that did work at the Riverstown Waste Facility, five kilometres from where the young girl's body was found.
-said: he was not guilty
-He was obsessed with the Tori Stafford disappearance, she said, "was constantly checking the news for it," and once told her "he knew all the inside information" &#8212;
-that Tori's mother had only recently got the little girl back in her care
- that the kidnapping "was all about drugs."
-said: TLM driving force behind Tori Stafford's kidnapping...BIG Rafferty lie here
- "the girl was in the car for a drug debt"
-said: that McClintic "offered" Tori "to him sexually...and he refused
-said:she ordered him away from the car and then killed her.
-lied about what happened to the back seat of his car---> "spring pickup"
- chat about "abducting kids It was he who raised the topic, she said. "He said how people take kids, abduct them, and they (the kids) grow up thinking they're (the kidnappers) like their real parents,"
-accused LE of spitting on TLM and depriving her of sleep

No wonder he was always on the phone. And how did he manage to keep them all at arms length--with his colon cancer and all.:behind:

Imagine telling a woman you met on a dating site that you have colon cancer?

That has to be on the top list of worse pick up lines in history. And I don't mean this as disrespect to any patient suffering from cancer because it is a terrible and painful disease (colon or other). That is what makes me hate him even more. How dare he!! How dare he lie about that? How dare he lie about Tori?

:furious:

I thought Amanda's daughter is 13 now; would have been 10 when Tori was abducted? Kinda makes sense she was younger and her and Tori were friends. Is Amanda's house not one of those houses TLM claims MR pulled up in front of and told her he knew the layout of the interior? :eek: Makes sense now knowing Amanda live right near TM. MR also knew Amanda had a children; a little girl. Oh how I would love to get my meat hooks into .... :maddening: :moo:

BBM

Amanda's children are now 13 and 16. I believe she stated that the daughter was older.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member