Trial Thread 4/17/2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why did I miss April 8th. Sorry disregard my post with the question about Norwich

I dont get it. Who called in the mental distress?? What does that tweet even mean?

Was he doing something erratic? Did MTR call the police? Wth!!

I am sorry some of you guys are amazing at directions what is the big deal about the road he was on, was that the road close to where Tori was killed? Sorry Geography is not my specialty at all.
And yes Hwy 59 exit is where they would have gotten on the 401 after picking Tori up from school...

I find the wiped clean cell phone data to be strange only because of the crime he is arrested for. But other wise i find it a normal thing to do. JMO

It's really not a normal thing to do, he would have lost his contacts and believe me, if he was a drug dealer or had drug contacts on his phone, he wouldn't that. Most people who have cell phones are not very savvy on how they work unless they are geeks, maybe he thought by wiping his phone they wouldn't know where he had called or who called him or maybe he didn't want them to get his contacts :)

Again... Darn it I forgot it has been 3yrs my bad

LOL, I keep thinking I can upgrade my phone this spring, then I remember, I signed a two year contract, and it hasn't even been a year yet :/

AM980_Court Showing the court the sign in sheet. It starts at 2:10, Rafferty in at 3:05. He was the 8th name on the sheet.

You sign in when at wrecking yard ...twitter above shows Rafferty did SIGN into to yard ...Imo he was there but may not have made a purcase ...You do sign in when you are going to look for a part ...All WRECKING YARDS amke you sign in as you go take a look for your part PLUS you must sign out ...IMO this is fact been there and evidence from tweeter above says sheet was shown to court ....robynhood

I'm glad this scrap yard makes you sign in! Ours don't, in my town.

So does this simply mean that LE can in fact put him in that location on April 8th? What a hunch by the cop to just run the plate for no reason.

So what get "wiped" from a phone? Photos?

I think it is strange because, like Nurse and others said above, typically when you take your old phone in and get a new one, no matter the reason, the company generally always transfers your data from one phone to the next. Otherwise you lose everything and have to start over. Who the heck would want to do that? So, imo, I would think all the old data should have been transferred to the loaner, and then to the new phone.

If that data is missing from the new phone - I would find that very suspicious because starting over from scratch is just a drag.

JMO

BBM: Correct

Stec is OPP based in Tillsonburg He was on way to Woodstock on a call when he spotted a car on April 8 with a plate registered to Rafferty
Ontario Highway 59
The majority of this route travels through rural farmland, which dominates southwestern Ontario, although there are several notable towns encountered along the highway, including Courtland, Delhi, Norwich, Woodstock and Shakespeare

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Highway_59_(Ontario)

I find the wiped clean cell phone data to be strange only because of the crime he is arrested for. But other wise i find it a normal thing to do. JMO
Surely, if RIM were repairing a phone, they would save the data and restore it on the refurbished one. If I were the customer, I'd be mighty displeased if they destroyed my data, or the store didn't transfer it to the loaner and subsequently to the refurbished one.

In this case I guess MR didn't get his repaired phone back because he was arrested.

So does this simply mean that LE can in fact put him in that location on April 8th? What a hunch by the cop to just run the plate for no reason.

It's too bad he didn't have a reason to pull him over.

ETA: Does someone have this route mapped? I'm not understanding which way they were going. I wonder if Tori was in the car :(

...this is my opinion from reading twitter today....there was no video of rafferty @ wrecking company when Police went to check on camras @ wreckers .....BUT from twitter he definitely was there as evidence was shown that he signed in and out and spent time at that auto wrecker ....hmmmmmmmmmm a bit puzzling????....robynhood

Cops do that all the time. If a cop is behind you for more than a few minutes, chances are he is running your plate.

Is this testimony only to show MR was in a certain place at a certain time? Poor Tori....if only....

When are they going to get to something important about his phone, like, WHEN he made calls from the Mount Forest area on April 8th and WHO he called, and WHAT did he say to them?

And yes Hwy 59 exit is where they would have gotten on the 401 after picking Tori up from school...

ugh....so LE runs his plates for some reason....just imagine IF he was pulled over at that time!!!!!!

what a surpise. JMO

Although, deleted information from a cellphone is still recoverable by electronics experts. Electronics always leaves a magnetic "imprint" and it is recoverable........just like computer data on a hard drive.

To truly "wipe" the data so clean it isn't recoverable would suggest to me that it was done professionally at RIM, after the phone was deemed not repairable.

JMO.............

ugh....so LE runs his plates for some reason....just imagine IF he was pulled over at that time!!!!!!

They didn't say what time the plates were run by the cop. It might have been in the morning before the abduction.

Maybe I missed it but the officer ran MR's plate number. What time would that have been? Did they still have Tori in the car? Or were they on their way back to Woodstock? OMG!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cortneyrose