Trial Thread 4/18/2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Avery Moore ‏ @AveryFreeFMNews
Yesterday court heard Joy Woods went with #Rafferty to the US that Friday. Said he was late. No word about dance training from Woods.

:eek:

MR is a piece of work, I tell ya! Dance training and international travel and purchasing houses with all of his jobs and communicating with clients.

Oh... and the drugs obviously were NOT just all about TLM as we are hearing from this latest girlfriend!

Meloche says #Rafferty was looking for a rental car because he said police target Honda Civics and he didn't want the hassle.

Steven D'Souza ‏ @cbcsteve
On weekend of May 15th, Meloche says #Rafferty told her he was going to the States for dance training and shopping #sl

Meloche says #Rafferty told her he was helping McClintic while she was in custody. He called her a friend of the family #sl

bbm

Has it been said where he got the new pair of Pumas? I wonder if the first pair was purchased in Detroit, and that's why he needed the shopping trip.

He tried to get his new phone, which hadn't come in to Bell. He was told it would come in on Tuesday.

RaffertyLFP: Meloche said shopped at Masonville for a while and they split up at 7 p.m

on May 16th, Meloche went with #Rafferty to Bell Store to get replacement phone and helped him back up contacts on hold phone #sl

Meloche says #Rafferty spoke to her after first police interview. Says he felt he was treated as guilty by association with McClintic #sl

She asked him about wiping out his contacts, he never answered. He bought her something at Masonville.

He considered going to Windsor to meet her family, but wasn't ready to. She came back from Windsor in the Monday, and stayed over night.

RaffertyLFP: Meloche went to Windsor on weekend Rafferty came over on 18th after she came back

RaffertyLFP: Meloche could not Rafferty on the 19th found out later he had been arrested, He left a red suitcase in her home

She couldn't get ahold of Rafferty on Tuesday the 19th. Texted him multiple times. Found out the next day he had been arrested.

RaffertyLFP: Court see slides of red suitcase and some of Rafferty's shirts left in Meloche's home

Rafferty left a red suitcase at her home. Showing the court photos of it.

His clothes were in a dresser drawer. She put them in the suitcase, gave it to police.

Showing the court the contents. One shirt looks just like the one McClintic was wearing in the hotel photos.

Before the recess, Gowdey said he had no more questions for Meloche.

RaffertyLFP: Ready for Derstine's cross Court takes 20-minute recess

Meloche tried to get hold of #Rafferty on May 19th, didn't find out he was arrested until the next day #sl

Meloche says #Rafferty left red suitcase at her home. Court seeing photos of clothes left in case. One is shirt McClintic wore #sl

bbm

#Rafferty backed up his contacts to his computer, Meloche says, and then they headed to the Masonville Bell store in London.

bbm

Crown finishes questions. Derstine asks for recess before beginning cross-examination #sl

Please tell us the Jury have been taking notes.
Just curious, but when the jury finally goes out to deliberate, do they have a transcript of the trial, or just their memory and notes? (I realize if there's something important that they're not sure they remember correctly, they can ask for it to be cleared up.)

I found a video last night, I believe on London Free Press website, that stated that TLM did in fact have a court appearance that day, May 15th. You can bet he'd be there because what if she had been released? That would have changed his weekend plans for sure.

MOO

Nice catch Kamille. I wondered if there really was an appearance or if he was just making excuses. Thx!

Rafferty is coming to the end of that hall

Crown finishes questions. Derstine asks for recess before beginning cross-examination #sl

So I'm guessing he has more than one question for this girl. And I'm also guessing there wouldn't be much point putting him on the stand as there is no doubt he is a pathalogical liar. MOO

Court on 20-minute recess. #Rafferty really juggled a lot of women at once. Each witness fills in a blank in his social sked #sl

RaffertyLFP: Meloche said Rafferty was vague about where he lived and his history but she agreed to be his girlfriend -saw him almost every day

She was concerned about where he lived, she didn't know much about "history". She agreed to an exclusive relationship, at his suggestion.

Yeah, exclusive on her end all inclusive on his. lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandrz717